( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Nill

Last edited:
HE COLORS HIS FUCKING EYEBROWS IN

@curlyheadjames

Is this some kind of bogdanoff-esque meme im not aware of

HE COLORS HIS FUCKING EYEBROWS IN
jfl at posting a video from 8 months ago before i even got the eyrbow surgery no my eyebrows are real hairs you fuck just not natural ok fine i admit I'm a fraud i have had tons of fucking surgery

Attachments

• IMG_7601.jpg
    IMG_7601.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Clark69
@curlyheadjames
this is why im leaving bc of doxxing of posts from long ago this mf reposted this video made 8 months ago wtf before i even did hard looksmaxxing besides a few surgeries

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17379

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Entschuldigung and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Last edited:
  • +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
i really feel like i must destroy this world so evil and people are so out to get you the second they find an old clip of you
this world is filled with haters
but you cant let them get to you
most people are evil yes and they want to hurt others
but not all people
youre a good person and i can feel youhave a special soul
dont let them drain your energy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
this world is filled with haters
but you cant let them get to you
most people are evil yes and they want to hurt others
but not all people
youre a good person and i can feel youhave a special soul
dont let them drain your energy
they want to send old videos of me ruin my life call me by my old past 4 names before changing them they want to humiliate me and make fun of me like the girls that reject me for no reason and they act how the normies at my school treated me making me drop out i will hug them all like they deserve it every last incel on this site that disrespected me will laugh!

• +1
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
they want to send old videos of me ruin my life call me by my old past 4 names before changing them they want to humiliate me and make fun of me like the girls that reject me for no reason and they act how the normies at my school treated me making me drop out i will hug them all like they deserve it every last incel on this site that disrespected me will laugh!
thheyre nobodies
i assume youre in high school
high school is such an unreal hell
high school kids and more importantly terminally online losersare the most insecure people on theplanet
and they try to put others down to lift themselves up

im 23 and i still mentally live in high school and fantasize about going back and changing things
my only advice is to just try and focus on having fun and not regretting things like i always do
your future self will thank you
i basically spent all of my high school sleep deprived and rotting in my room

thheyre nobodies
i assume youre in high school
high school is such an unreal hell
high school kids and more importantly terminally online losersare the most insecure people on theplanet
and they try to put others down to lift themselves up

im 23 and i still mentally live in high school and fantasize about going back and changing things
my only advice is to just try and focus on having fun and not regretting things like i always do
your future self will thank you
i basically spent all of my high school sleep deprived and rotting in my room

i am the same as you and am doing the same thing you did except i dropped out of highschool due to the bullies and people wanting to fight me so i left cut my hair and shit and it didn't have any effect I'm still treated as a transgender despite being 5 6 having a deep voice and above average penis i will end my life because nothing i do is enough to please people or make them think I'm good looking on here

• +1
i am the same as you and am doing the same thing you did except i dropped out of highschool due to the bullies and people wanting to fight me so i left cut my hair and shit and it didn't have any effect I'm still treated as a transgender despite being 5 6 having a deep voice and above average penis i will end my life because nothing i do is enough to please people or make them think I'm good looking on here
because you’re ugly and uncanny as fuck, you legit look like Satan himself, your chin is recessed as fuck despite all the surgery which makes you look like total shit. You look like a satanic bloat ball bro. If I was you i would have never even posted my face here. It is finished beyond words. If you didn’t look like an uncanny alien demonic bloat ball and you didn’t act like a schizo you wouldn’t be here. Stop making a joke out of yourself. Gain some sentience nigga you’re a total joke

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽., Jagged0 and 3 others
you gotta
let go of what other people think
i still struggle a lot with it
but anyone whose thoughts are worth caring about
wont try to put you down and make you miserable
they're soulless husks
you gotta live for you
you should get a motorcycle bro
and drive around listening to deftones

because you’re ugly and uncanny as fuck, you legit look like Satan himself, your chin is recessed as fuck despite all the surgery which makes you look like total shit. You look like a satanic bloat ball bro. If I was you i would have never even posted my face here. It is finished beyond words. If you didn’t look like an uncanny alien demonic bloat ball and you didn’t act like a schizo you wouldn’t be here. Stop making a joke out of yourself. Gain some sentience nigga you’re a total joke
but bloat is temporary lol the hollow cheeks are forever i look good you're hating on me and my chin is literally fine jfl ur just hating lets see your face and followers

you gotta
let go of what other people think
i still struggle a lot with it
but anyone whose thoughts are worth caring about
wont try to put you down and make you miserable
they're soulless husks
you gotta live for you
you should get a motorcycle bro
and drive around listening to deftones
im gay and interested muffin

• +1
i could hurt u i have satanic tendencies i need to let out on you also I'm all natural

but bloat is temporary lol the hollow cheeks are forever i look good you're hating on me and my chin is literally fine jfl ur just hating lets see your face and followers
no nigga, you have hollow cheeks and still look like a ugly ass demonic bloat ball because of your recessed chin. You’re not bloated you’re starving. Your recessed chin kills you and your disgusting fucked up Aunt Jemima lips don’t help either.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Thread removed

no nigga, you have hollow cheeks and still look like a ugly ass demonic bloat ball because of your recessed chin. You’re not bloated you’re starving. Your recessed chin kills you and your disgusting fucked up Aunt Jemima lips don’t help either.
youre lying i have impeccable bone structure and i am starving actually but its just water retention and shit fat distribution while my stomach is 0% bf my face and arms carry all the fat

post your face gay and interested muffin i am btw send me your face so i can jack off to it because im gay and interested muffin you asshole let me taste it bitcH! bring that piggy utters over here let me squeeze them and hear your Muslim ass squeal!!!! 🐷🐷🐷🐷

2708861_IMG_7601.jpg

JB slayer btw, tiktok mogger btw, "impeccable bone structure" while having zero chin btw

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and prettyboislime