Gay glow after only 1 month of tret 0.05%

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
9667C770 CE2C 4B42 8623 D3D84D4EC5F3

That shit is legit.

Legit tret that I got with prescription from my physician.

Daily usage since December 5th.

It was pretty harsh on my skin in the beginning with some peeling of feeling of burn right after the application but my skin has grown accustomed to it.

Now I only have to deal with the uneven skin tone to perfect my skinmaxxing journey.

I’ve also been using the golden standard of vitamin C daily : Skinceuticals CE Ferulic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, BloodClot, Debetro and 14 others
For some reason I dont seem to get that

• +1
Reactions: eiegta, niqfan625, TrestIsBest and 2 others
For some reason I dont seem to get that
I ve used Tret 0.025 for a month now, no glow at all. But it def. cleared all pores, and made it look more even.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, blackckatt, reptiles and 1 other person
I've been using tret 0.5% for 2 months and didn't get that at all.
What a weird phenomenon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
I've been using tret 0.5% for 2 months and didn't get that at all.
What a weird phenomenon.
Maybe it's the combination with Vitamin C : this shit is liquid gold.

$160 the bottle but it's worth every cent and a bottle can last up to 3,5 months.

Black Jesus right here

• JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, malicieusss, Xangsane and 1 other person
post BBC

• JFL
Reactions: wateriswet, malicieusss, Deleted member 24586 and 4 others
Epidermis hyper responded to tret

looks kinda gross tbh, no cope

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, tom69 and Jerryterry129
You forgot to clean the cum off your face from your boyfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 20370, tom69 and 1 other person
Yep that is too much of a gay looking shine. Maybe reduce the %?

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and VenatorLuparius
View attachment 2015213

That shit is legit.

It was pretty harsh on my skin in the beginning with some peeling of feeling of burn right after the application but my skin has grown accustomed to it.

Now I only have to deal with the uneven skin tone to perfect my skinmaxxing journey.

I’ve also been using the golden standard of vitamin C daily : Skinceuticals CE Ferulic.
What makes that c serum better than others? gay glow for sure

I ve used Tret 0.025 for a month now, no glow at all. But it def. cleared all pores, and made it look more even.
Is that all you used or did you use tret alongside other things? And did it help with scarring?

View attachment 2015213

That shit is legit.

Need to do something about that orange peel but otherwise good

Is that all you used or did you use tret alongside other things? And did it help with scarring?
I don't have scarring, nor acne. I use it to improve my ageing skin and due to sebacious hyperplasia (I have oily thick skin).

I do not use anything else: neither moisturizer, nor cleanser. Nothing but tret.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Jigen
What makes that c serum better than others? gay glow for sure
Gay glow is what I'm looking for. Faggots usually have top-tier skin.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 8365, shave and 1 other person
Do you use cream or gel? I heard somewhere that gel causes gay glow but not cream, but idk if that's true

I just started using the cream 3 days ago

Do you use cream or gel? I heard somewhere that gel causes gay glow but not cream, but idk if that's true

I just started using the cream 3 days ago
It's cream. I'm using this one :

Tretin cream tretinoin 005 krem retinoic vitamin a anti wrinkle skin

My routine is as follows :

Morning :
-Cerave Cleanser
-Skinceuticals CE Ferulic (vitamin C)
-Kiehl's mosturizer
-Laroche Posay SPF50 Sunscreen

Night :

-Cerave cleanser
-Tretinoin
-Latisse/bimatoprost for eyelashes maxxing

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 8365
Maybe it's the combination with Vitamin C : this shit is liquid gold.

$160 the bottle but it's worth every cent and a bottle can last up to 3,5 months.
alto defense serum is better.

i think timeless c serum is better for the price than skin ceutical one.

i used retin a cream o.1 didn't notice gay shine

how do you not use moisturizer after putting on tret?
Easily.

I have oily skin, and it does not get irritated, neither it is dry. No flaking. That's it.

I put Tret 0.025 at night after washing. And go to sleep. No problem. And still my skin oily, not dry.

sunscreen
Sunscreen is different: i live in FInland, and we have sun now only for 5 hours, no direct sunlight. UV radiation is 0-1 up until very summer. But I definitely gonna buy the sunscreen when the summer comes.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Easily.

I have oily skin, and it does not get irritated, neither it is dry. No flaking. That's it.

I put Tret 0.025 at night after washing. And go to sleep. No problem. And still my skin oily, not dry.

Sunscreen is different: i live in FInland, and we have sun now only for 5 hours, no direct sunlight. UV radiation is 0-1 up until very summer. But I definitely gonna buy the sunscreen when the summer comes.
i assume you are not white?

View attachment 2015494

Morning :
-Cerave Cleanser
-Kiehl's mosturizer

Night :

-Cerave cleanser
-Tretinoin
I have the same cream. Started a week ago. Good shit. I'm having a bit of skin peeling off atm but besides that all good.
No moisturizer before / after applying tret as well.

How many times a week do you apply?! Also do you put a bit moisturizer before applying tret or only afterwards? I’m starting 0.025 next week and don’t wanna fack up

• +1
Reactions: lyricism
That's grease son not a glow :blackpill::ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and tom69
View attachment 2015213

That shit is legit.

You've got a good jaw

How many times a week do you apply?! Also do you put a bit moisturizer before applying tret or only afterwards? I’m starting 0.025 next week and don’t wanna fack up
  1. ONLY Apply At Night (after cleansing your face); 30min before sleeping
  2. Apply pea-sized amount (don't overdue it) and evenly massage into skin with clean hands
  3. After 30min, apply moisturizer, then sleep
  4. After cleansing your face in the morning, moisturize and follow-up with SPF-50 sunscreen
    1. If you could get a pocket SPF-50 sunscreen, it will be optimal to apply it thru out the day, but useless if you don't spend time in the sun
  5. best not to put too much product on your face, the tretinoin should be the only thing you put on your face at night

You really need to use exfoliate product bro

View attachment 2015213

That shit is legit.

Sexy chocolate

View attachment 2015494

Morning :
-Cerave Cleanser
-Kiehl's mosturizer

Night :

-Cerave cleanser
-Tretinoin
You dont put moisturiser after applying tret ?

1. ONLY Apply At Night (after cleansing your face); 30min before sleeping
  2. Apply pea-sized amount (don't overdue it) and evenly massage into skin with clean hands
  3. After 30min, apply moisturizer, then sleep
  4. After cleansing your face in the morning, moisturize and follow-up with SPF-50 sunscreen
    1. If you could get a pocket SPF-50 sunscreen, it will be optimal to apply it thru out the day, but useless if you don't spend time in the sun
  5. best not to put too much product on your face, the tretinoin should be the only thing you put on your face at night
Thankss bro, I also heard that you cannot put it around your mouth, but most of my acne is just above my upperlip. What do you suggest in that case? Also what do you think of the sandwich method of moisturize tret and moisturize do reduce the possibility of irritation etc.

Thankss bro, I also heard that you cannot put it around your mouth, but most of my acne is just above my upperlip. What do you suggest in that case? Also what do you think of the sandwich method of moisturize tret and moisturize do reduce the possibility of irritation etc.
I’ve applied it around my lips and even on it and the edges of my lips did have a reaction; I’d suggest avoiding the use of tretinoin around the mouth

If you have acne above your lips, carefully apply some

I don’t use the sandwich method because the point is for the tretinoin to absorb first before moisturising

Look like a burn victim

Tret made you black?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back