Gay people hate me

chosen-one

chosen-one

I’m not sure why, but even before I talk to them gay people automatically have a feisty attitude when talking to me. Even on this forum the forum faggots like Alex Brown and that other faggot Eriot Lodger just hated me for no reason automatically before even speaking to them.

Even my cousin who is gay and gay people at my school just seem to be intimated or offended by me

• +1
Reactions: Banasura, Copeful and Fiqh
@Eriot Lodger Why do you hate him?

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
I’m not sure why, but even before I talk to them gay people automatically have a feisty attitude when talking to me. Even on this forum the forum faggots like Alex Brown and that other faggot Eriot Lodger just hated me for no reason automatically before even speaking to them.

Even my cousin who is gay and gay people at my school just seem to be intimated or offended by me
Then Dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
🙋🏾‍♂️
IMG 7408

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Well you liked some of my posts so i don't hate you(yet)

• +1
@Eriot Lodger Why do you hate him?
I don't really have a frame of reference in regards to this person. Maybe I'll start hating him now cuz you get when you put in. You hate me I hate you Charlie Manson type shut innit.

Excuse me bitch? Are u coming out as gay bitch?

• Hmm...
Thats a good thing

• Woah

This is a good thing, if they hate u then they know to stay 100000000 feet away from u at every moment, anytime they talk to foids the idea of faggotry and ur name will not be linked, foids thinking ur gay in any way is literally 10 billion times worse than being inceled, trust me on this, these absolute disgusting subhumans need to be eradicated. Complete and utter decimation, thrown off buildings and stoned for their evil behavior and close proximity to foids.

• Woah
average college in usa

I don’t

• Love it
This is a good thing, if they hate u then they know to stay 100000000 feet away from u at every moment, anytime they talk to foids the idea of faggotry and ur name will not be linked, foids thinking ur gay in any way is literally 10 billion times worse than being inceled, trust me on this, these absolute disgusting subhumans need to be eradicated. Complete and utter decimation, thrown off buildings and stoned for their evil behavior and close proximity to foids.
Nah I see it as a challenge. I've turned people over before. Besides, it's usually the most homophobic subhumans who have suppressed homosexual tendencies and they reject it fiercely because they know intuitively that it's their ultimate fate. Get ready for some grooming, my boi! 🏳️‍🌈

Nah I see it as a challenge. I've turned people over before. Besides, it's usually the most homophobic subhumans who have suppressed homosexual tendencies and they reject it fiercely because they know intuitively that it's their ultimate fate. Get ready for some grooming, my boi! 🏳️‍🌈
Ur just a tranny who’s in the closet, nothing more, but a grotesque joke of the femenine, u r inferior in beauty and inferior in the energy, u will never be anything more than an inferior womyn, be trans and u might be 100x better than being a faggot with is still 10000000x inferior to a womyn, u r the actual incel on the earth, ur mind can’t even comprehend the beauty of the femenine which is the most integral and important aspect of the femenine. Keep trying buddy but the only men who will fuck faggots are highly dominant high t men like yujiro Hanma who don’t fuck gays because they are also gay but because they are mentally sick in the head and have severe mental issues and a need to dominate another man.

• Woah
Ur just a tranny who’s in the closet, nothing more, but a grotesque joke of the femenine, u r inferior in beauty and inferior in the energy, u will never be anything more than an inferior womyn, be trans and u might be 100x better than being a faggot with is still 10000000x inferior to a womyn, u r the actual incel on the earth, ur mind can’t even comprehend the beauty of the femenine which is the most integral and important aspect of the femenine. Keep trying buddy but the only men who will fuck faggots are highly dominant high t men like yujiro Hanma who don’t fuck gays because they are also gay but because they are mentally sick in the head and have severe mental issues and a need to dominate another man.
Dnrd + I lick your brother's banana for sure and do Kamasutra hence your username.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Banasura
This guy is 5'10

I wonder why it's always the manlets who hate me? Presumably they have a complex in regards to their masculinity. Then again, short guys like @Iasacrko doesn't have a problems with me, but he's goodlooking and successful with women so I guess it's short + incel that makes them so angry.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
This guy is 5'10

I wonder why it's always the manlets who hate me? Presumably they have a complex in regards to their masculinity. Then again, short guys like @Iasacrko doesn't have a problems with me, but he's goodlooking and successful with women so I guess it's short + incel that makes them so angry.
@Iasacrko is ugly as fuck and doing 10000000 tinder experiments with the most carefully created and presentable tinder profile to get even 4 matches if he doesnt fraud the results of people he dislikes, acting like some rando village in germany is death tier for everyone and anyone who apparently doesnt look like him, when any and every tinder expirment I have personally done has had 0 issues getting average to above average in matches. Hiring a hooker is not a difficult thing to do.