ICXCLuvr
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2023
- Posts
- 22,476
- Reputation
- 32,024
“Transgender white women fog her bro!”
I called him a faggot, and he responds with this
But notice how it says “last edited 1 minute ago”? That’s because he sent me an image of a transgender trying to tell me he’s hot.
Don’t believe me? What’s this attachment then?
Obviously now if you click on it nothing will pop up, however, I downloaded the original image of the tranny for reverse image search
Tranny name: summerdirx AND THIS IS HIM IN MOTION WITH HIS MANLY JAWLINE
@peptidehater22 ur a gay racist I want you banned nigga
@ØUROBOROS @horseman @god of gray @Nihilist141
I called him a faggot, and he responds with this
But notice how it says “last edited 1 minute ago”? That’s because he sent me an image of a transgender trying to tell me he’s hot.
Don’t believe me? What’s this attachment then?
Obviously now if you click on it nothing will pop up, however, I downloaded the original image of the tranny for reverse image search
Tranny name: summerdirx AND THIS IS HIM IN MOTION WITH HIS MANLY JAWLINE
@peptidehater22 ur a gay racist I want you banned nigga
@ØUROBOROS @horseman @god of gray @Nihilist141


its over
