Gay story at gym

psychonaut might suck meh c00000ak with his tasty saliva in my hole in the dickhole so i can preserve it later cellin in this cel
u listen here he is my friend u have that ogre @nattycel that jerks off in public restrooms while me and @Psychonaut have buttsex in public

u listen here he is my friend u have that ogre @nattycel that jerks off in public restrooms while me and @Psychonaut have buttsex in public
People will be mirrin us once we flex on them with our gay buttsex routines.

how dare you talk like that to my sweet @nattycel .If there is anything ogre it will be you, ogre. cel
@Psychonaut I will steal you with my charm and you will be more excited to be my friend. In fact this griffand can't love u cuz he is narcy im on the other hand psychopath who you will feel welcomed to be with:feelshmm:fuark if u read it all

how dare you talk like that to my sweet @nattycel .If there is anything ogre it will be you, ogre. cel
@Psychonaut I will steal you with my charm and you will be more excited to be my friend. In fact this griffand can't love u cuz he is narcy im on the other hand psychopath who you will feel welcomed to be with:feelshmm:fuark if u read it all
I read it all and @Nibba is still my buttsex pal. Sorry Tony you're gonna have to settle with @nattycel until you can show me something worth while :feelsgah:

i read every word but it is time for me to studycel so i can become legal drug dealer aka pharmacel
I read it all and @Nibba is still my buttsex pal. Sorry Tony you're gonna have to settle with @nattycel until you can show me something worth while :feelsgah:
this is a dangerous game @Psychonaut he is dangerous only highly trained gym ogres such as myself can deal with him

i read every word but it is time for me to studycel so i can become legal drug dealer aka pharmacel

this is a dangerous game @Psychonaut he is dangerous only highly trained gym ogres such as myself can deal with him
I will have to deal with him while you're gone studymaxxing. Don't worry I can handle the wittle Tony boy. :feelsthink: Gym ogres need to take breaks from keeping tony at bay every so often.

I will have to deal with him while you're gone studymaxxing. Don't worry I can handle the wittle Tony boy. :feelsthink: Gym ogres need to take breaks from keeping tony at bay every so often.
that is true. tony needs to tag me in his insta posts more often

At the gym, old people, ethnics, and myself are the only people to shower. When I was in the shower this old faggot kept looking at me I was about to have a sperg attack. Idk why old fuckers at the gym are so gay. Do they turn gay with age? Were they always gay? I don't get it...

Also no homo

@Deltoid
@Intel.Imperitive
@Tony
@jefferson
@extreme-overthinker
@ZyzzReincarnate
@ZUZZCEL
@FatmanO
@other fucking gymcels

Thoughts?

why you take shower in gym? thats fucking gay

imagine you try to take shower and then some incels popup and make photos of you and upload it to your social media

why you take shower in gym? thats fucking gay

imagine you try to take shower and then some incels popup and make photos of you and upload it to your social media
Guarantee that would make me a celebrity if they did that. There's a no phones in the shower rule tho for that reason

Guarantee that would make me a celebrity if they did that. There's a no phones in the shower rule tho for that reason

you have big balls man going there naked seeing all these mogging machines and their big dicks too

you have big balls man going there naked seeing all these mogging machines and their big dicks too
i'm 6'3 nearly 200 lbs and have a big dick. im one of the mogging machines lol

dead srs. most people here have big dicks for whatever reason @battlefieldincel is only 3 inches tho

u can be the bottom
well at least I dickmog someone here

ok bb I can be bottom sub for u

dead srs. most people here have big dicks for whatever reason @battlefieldincel is only 3 inches tho
3 inches from being the size of your forearm.:feelshmm:

We need to double chokeslam this ogre @Nibba :feelsree:

maxresdefault.jpg

We need to double chokeslam this ogre @Nibba :feelsree:

maxresdefault.jpg
Ur brittle incel ecto bones would break trying to lift me. Accept defeat at the hands for your meso over lord

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Ur brittle incel ecto bones would break trying to lift me. Accept defeat at the hands for your meso over lord
You don't know what this manual labour workercel can do boyo, I'd take my words back if I were you :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Tony
re How dare you jump at my friend @nattycel like that. Don't underestimate him :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: nattycel