Gays should be castrated

I don't see it as gay if you see Blairs white and get a boner that wouldent be gay .
That's a tranny, which is a trick on the mind. Much different from being attracted to someone who actually looks like a male. (boy or adult)

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Cringe post tbh. But I still don’t get why gays are such a protected class just because they take dicks up their ass
Because people wanna hurt them thqts why they are peotected class and they aren't harming anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
That's a tranny, which is a trick on the mind. Much different from being attracted to someone who actually looks like a male. (boy or adult)
My point is they are so diffrent that you need to put them in different categories of sexual attraction

go cry in your corner faggot
well I have chad friends, and what the hell are you doing here besides being a full blown faggot?
btw funny that you're defending gays then using the word "faggot" in a derogatory way, implying being gay is a bad thing.

Well, deep down you probably know its true.
Because the diffrence between an 8 yo boy and 20 yo male is extreme. A 8 yo boy is more similar to an 8 yo female. So if a women said she is attracted to men nobody would think of 8 yo
Wrong

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...nt_.26_prepubescent_females_sexually_arousing

This shows normal attraction to little boys is closer to that of adult men, than pre-pubescent girls.

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem