Gear and SSRI?

obelisk0

obelisk0

Iron
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
11
Hey guys,
Looking to hear from anyone who has actual experience running ⚙️ while on an SSRI.
Im currently on 10mg of lexapro
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReformedChad
ye fluoxetine for me whatsup
 
  • +1
Reactions: obelisk0
yooo, I'm on 75 mg of venlafaxine currently and thinking about doing a test cycle. I'm kinda looking more into it because of the mental health benefits more so than the physical obviously, but I'm scared gear will actually have the opposite impact on me and throw me in the ugliest of pits, which I already have very bad tolerance for. Been an abused dog my whole life so I want to use gear to un-faggot myself hopefully. Lmk any info you get
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
1
Views
69
fattofat
fattofat
shortmanlett
Replies
4
Views
45
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
RoidKid
Replies
5
Views
95
RoidKid
RoidKid
TrueLarpingCel
Replies
2
Views
92
qsek
Q
Ill change ts later
Replies
3
Views
108
Ill change ts later
Ill change ts later

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Thief
  • givingbadpplgoodids
Back
Top