Gear users GTFIH - does testosterone make you non-functional?

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
By "non-functional" I mean uninterested in any or most daily activities, work, or other responsibilities.

When I was on cycle (especially the second half of it) I wasnt doing anything but swiping tinder, texting girls, going on dates almost every day, trying new drugs (I had barely used anything prior but after starting I used weed, phenibut, xanax, alcohol, kratom, lots of nicotine, and some nootropics).

My grades fell behind big time, I spent 80% of my savings, I barely went in to work, I lost touch with family members and pretty much everyone hated me and said "I changed for the worse and became rude and self-centered". Funny thing is, despite all this I didn't give a fuck at the time, in fact I felt so good and euphoric 85% of the time that nothing bothered me. It was only after stopping my cycle that I looked back in disbelief and regret.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I would say no but I don't count as functional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0 and CupOfCoffee
FUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKKKKK

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I would say no but I don't count as functional
You're lucky dude. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that testosterone made me only think of sex, it's like all my mental energy shifted to solely things that would get me sex. Not just that but I became a rude asshole to everyone, even in situations that didn't call for aggression or anything (like an elderly man made a joke I didn't think was funny and I just stared and told him it wasn't funny JFL).

Imagine what tren would do

It turns you into what you’re supposed to be...who you really are underneath all of the inhibitor and social stigma..

When I roided constantly from like 16 to 19ish, I went from generally disagreeable yet extroverted to openly showing my intentions and even more disagreeable

I noticed I didn’t keep as many demons in my closet around people

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It turns you into what you’re supposed to be...who you really are underneath all of the inhibitor and social stigma..
So I'm just a cumbrain sex addict deep inside. Nice to know :feelskek: