Finn3573
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Posts
- 2
- Reputation
- 0
Guys I wanna start test only cycle will I be fucked if I hop off full after one cycle like 12 weeks or sum cycle
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What’s good ai already got stuff for pctMake sure to have an AI and PCT ready to restart ur balls OP
Take Ghk for bones and your goodGuys I wanna start test only cycle will I be fucked if I hop off full after one cycle like 12 weeks or sum cycle
Arimidex at 0.5 mg split twice a week on pinning daysWhat’s good ai already got stuff for pct
i got aromasin, would 0.15 eod sufficeArimidex at 0.5 mg split twice a week on pinning days
12.5 sorryi got aromasin, would 0.15 eod suffice
That is a-okay brother12.5 sorry