Geeks are rights, video games are way fucking better than this fucking life

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Like bros, the only purpose of this life is to fuck and get money, there's 0 fucking purpose.
Back in the old days, europeans had to fucking discover lands, discover science and survive.

Now this life is a fucking didacticial, everything is discover, there is 0 fucking sense to live currently except to fuck biches and gain money.

The only way to really feel a new adventure is in video games, geeks are litterally the explorers of the 21 century

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, efidescontinuado, justleavemealone and 15 others
JFL if you don’t have a hobby where you compete to the best at.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, inceI, Deleted member 21403 and 3 others
I want the become the best YouTuber in my region for example.

It’s like real life video games but 1000x harder.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24278

how many subscribers u got?

Goodluck with how youtube has become kiketube

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Almost 10k, but I got 120k on tik tok.
I believe in myself to be the best I just need to put more efforts.
do u work besides that or go to school

do u work besides that or go to school
College, but in my country you got payment for studying at college

Tbh I wouldn’t even start social media if it not for the friends I made at college, I always wanted to start social media but I never had the support or the confidence

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Like bros, the only purpose of this life is to fuck and get money, there's 0 fucking purpose.
Back in the old days, europeans had to fucking discover lands, discover science and survive.

Now this life is a fucking didacticial, everything is discover, there is 0 fucking sense to live currently except to fuck biches and gain money.

The only way to really feel a new adventure is in video games, geeks are litterally the explorers of the 21 century
How about you get an actual hobby like competing in sports or martial arts rotter nigga?

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
People are full of shit when they say vidya is boring, it’s fun asf, especially when it’s genres you like and games that feel fullfilling to you. I will still play games when I’m grey and wrinkly. Modernity is shit and almost everyone copes today instead of surviving

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 15302, Blackpilled1027 and 1 other person
Video games are better because there is no curse of physical sensation/pain in them

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Blackpilled1027, Informationcapitali and 2 others
Personally I don't like games that take too much time, like grinding and doing repetitive shit.

But games that tell stories are one of the best copes available, games like cyberpunk, the witcher and Final fantasy. Games that you can get something out of them for real life.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
How about you get an actual hobby like competing in sports or martial arts rotter nigga?
I tried alot of hobbies like piano or basketball

But everytime I gave up

I tried alot of hobbies like piano or basketball

But everytime I gave up
piano is for losers, do some high adrenaline shit like boxing or wrestling, a lot of people i know are addicted to martial arts because of how fun they are