Gen xers/boomers have such a weird us vs them mentality, especialy the right wing ones

Meteor21

Meteor21

Kraken
I could say the Let's Go Brandon! meme is lame and they start attacking me as a left winger and ranting about leftists. Even though I'm right wing. There responses make no sense, it's like they aren't talking to you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, to be human, Trilogy and 1 other person
They are cringeworthy faggots with no discipline who see life as a video game where your ideology is your weapon and the obiective is to club everything to death with it.

Gen X and Boomers are the generation that never got tbeir asses beat when they were children. It's up to us now to beat them (and rob them).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, to be human, height and 3 others
They are cringeworthy faggots with no discipline who see life as a video game where your ideology is your weapon and the obiective is to club everything to death with it.

Gen X and Boomers are the generation that never got tbeir asses beat when they were children. It's up to us now to beat them (and rob them).
They seem to think this is like a Marvel movie and they're the good guys

• JFL
Reactions: Detona and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
how did a generation that pretty much studied for free (dismal tuition fees and government grants everywhere) end up so retarded.

how did a generation that pretty much studied for free (dismal tuition fees and government grants everywhere) end up so retarded.
They were raised by tv, but still, surprised more are like this, gen x especially

They would break mentally if you took their ideologies away.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Gen xers?

The fuck u faggot

Their brains are permanently ruined from Facebook

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
it's a reaction to intolerance from the left. i remember when conservative boomers used to be really nice, agreeable, and open to debate. that's kind of hard to do when every left leaning retard genuinely thinks you're a nazi and you need to die for holding different opinions. also, the left acts out its threats more often. ie race riots that have plagued cities for decades.

in other words, it's not a right wing thing. if you say something about liberals, they will act the same way. it's a result of identity politics and divide and conquer tactics. it used to be that inner city stupid black people were very easy to manipulate into attacking police, infrastructure, etc, and basically destroying their own neighborhoods. the modern white urban male is reaching the same levels of stupidity.

Last edited:
As a millennial I feel more in common with the boomers than the zoomers. Although we never had the opportunity the boomers or gen X did the cultural differences aren't so great.

Gen Z was raised on social media and essentially the black pill. Basically a nice mixture of mentally ill people who couldn't hack it, and complete sociopaths.

it's a reaction to intolerance from the left. i remember when conservative boomers used to be really nice, agreeable, and open to debate. that's kind of hard to do when every left leaning retard genuinely thinks you're a nazi and you need to die for holding different opinions. also, the left acts out its threats more often. ie race riots that have plagued cities for decades.

in other words, it's not a right wing thing. if you say something about liberals, they will act the same way. it's a result of identity politics and divide and conquer tactics. it used to be that inner city stupid black people were very easy to manipulate into attacking police, infrastructure, etc, and basically destroying their own neighborhoods. the modern white urban male is reaching the same levels of stupidity.

Gen X cope. Literally nobody cares about that shit. Nobody other than basement dwelling nationalist trolls have ever experienced "tyranny from liberals", and that tyranny came in the form of a Twitter ban after the troll tweeted "niggerbama raped my momma" or some other ADHD-powered redneck mating call. No actual normal person experiences discrimination from leftists, who are usually the sweetest human beings in the building.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Gen X cope. Literally nobody cares about that shit. Nobody other than basement dwelling nationalist trolls have ever experienced "tyranny from liberals", and that tyranny came in the form of a Twitter ban after the troll tweeted "niggerbama raped my momma" or some other ADHD-powered redneck mating call. No actual normal person experiences discrimination from leftists, who are usually the sweetest human beings in the building.
Sarcasm I hope

boomers have literal lead poisoning, im serious. google it.