"GEN Z BOSS AND A MINI" FOIDS MOG BATTLE

Who mogs?

• Total voters
I don’t mean neets jfl

I unironically barely see younger white white guys routinely getting hired at the places I’ve worked other than in sales roles.

It’s mostly Indians/jews/eastern euros. A lot of them apply and get invited to interviews and get past the first round easily but tend to flunk the technical parts at a very high frequency.

This is for a job that pays 200-300K a year btw.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I unironically barely see younger white white guys routinely getting hired at the places I’ve worked other than in sales roles.

It’s mostly Indians/jews/eastern euros. A lot of them apply and get invited to interviews and get past the first round easily but tend to flunk the technical parts at a very high frequency.

This is for a job that pays 200-300K a year btw.
Why do you think they flunk the technical parts so badly?

my observations too
it's sheer white MTNs in sale roles if young

Why do you think they flunk the technical parts so badly?
Anti-intellectualism runs very deep in the US.

Black and white people in the US generally don’t see any value in education. Whte parents send their kids to college to get “mrs degree” or party in frats.

There’s a lot of coasting on existing wealth going on in upper middle class white America. These families are wealthy enough that they won’t face serious problems if their kids can’t get a good job since they can just buy their son a a house or whatever but they are also not wealthy enough to have generational wealth where shitty parenting won’t fuck up their kids kids.

• +1
Anti-intellectualism runs very deep in the US.

Black and white people in the US generally don’t see any value in education. Whte parents send their kids to college to get “mrs degree” or party in frats.

There’s a lot of coasting on existing wealth going on in upper middle class white America. These families are wealthy enough that they won’t face serious problems if their kids can’t get a good job since they can just buy their son a a house or whatever but they are also not wealthy enough to have generational wealth where shitty parenting won’t fuck up their kids kids.
and why do asians care about education autistically?

and why do asians care about education autistically?
It’s not just Asians. Western/Eastern Europeans also care way more about education than Americans. Virtually every group on the planet does other than Muslims tbh.

• +1
It’s not just Asians. Western/Eastern Europeans also care way more about education than Americans. Virtually every group on the planet does other than Muslims tbh.
I'm muslim and well educated

I'm muslim and well educated
I’m not saying you can’t be educated and Muslim.

I’m saying there is an element of anti-intellectualism in the culture.

I mean there’s no way to really deny that. When Islamists take over a country the education system usually gets completely fucked.

Afghanistan, Syria/Iraq, Boko Haram…

Extremist Hindus/Buddhists usually just want to commit genocide and call it a day but they’re not fundamentally opposed to education in the same way.

The root cause for why Muslims are anti-intellectual (cause different aspect of modern education contradict the Hadith) and why Americans are anti-intellectual is very different (cultural distrust of authority). It has the same end result though.

• +1
I’m not saying you can’t be educated and Muslim.

I’m saying there is an element of anti-intellectualism in the culture.

I mean there’s no way to really deny that. When Islamists take over a country the education system usually gets completely fucked.

Afghanistan, Syria/Iraq, Boko Haram…

Extremist Hindus/Buddhists usually just want to commit genocide and call it a day but they’re not fundamentally opposed to education in the same way.

The root cause for why Muslims are anti-intellectual (cause different aspect of modern education contradict the Hadith) and why Americans are anti-intellectual is very different (cultural distrust of authority). It has the same end result though.
I get that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back