Gen Z = Cancer

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Thiss whole Gen XYZ meme is a way to polarize the society and get them mad at eachother instead of uniting and kill off the jewry that happens everyday

I accept everyone who genuinly believes in similar ideology to mine

A world without kikes, focused on physical and psychical excellence

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel, Ritalincel and Deleted member 1464
fuck i miss being 14yo and shitting on older people because we joined facebook and spend days on youtube
Thiss whole Gen XYZ meme is a way to polarize the society and get them mad at eachother instead of uniting and kill off the jewry that happens everyday

exactly my thoughts

boomers are only partially at fault, any other person i ntheir place would have done the same so it's the system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

High IQ shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
fuck i miss being 14yo and shitting on older people because we joined facebook and spend days on youtube

exactly my thoughts

boomers are only partially at fault, any other person i ntheir place would have done the same so it's the system
yep
environment molds you

not like every human is special lol

if now a world war would start again, the next generation would be hardened and cold

exactly my thoughts

I miss being 14 year old emo slayer getting pussy pics and wanting to get fucked by even my oneitis
Life is 100x shittier
I am a 17 year old doomer with shit collagen ruined by alcochol that only ugly foids want

Error:
Rope.exe required to run

Last edited: