Gen Z Is Hairless

D

Deleted member 72090

Iron
I’ve never seen another Gen Z guy in a locker room, at a frat party or at the beach, etc… w/ substantial chest hair. In fact, 95%+ have no hair on their chests. Moreover, those that do only have light dusting or barely anything. I personally am an older member of Gen Z and cannot grow facial hair other than peach fuzz and chin dusting despite my “advanced” age JFL

I suspect the lack of chest hair in Gen Z is attributable to lower T and thus lower (Synthesized T) DHT levels; the latter being responsible for face and body hair growth.

Anyone else notice this trend in your encounters with shirtless men. No Homo. LMAO

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies, Latinolooksmaxxer and 3 others
Chest hair is used to market yourself to homosexuals, its male gaze dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, fukmylyf, Carv and 2 others
I have chest hair

3201D4AC 6ACE 4C3F 9F33 43A5EFEB3E8C

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yes, low t is also the cause for normies being susceptible to hypersocialization

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, autistic_tendencies, SteveRogers and 2 others
I grew hair - it's just I shaved it because body hair is faggot cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I’ve never seen another Gen Z guy in a locker room, at a frat party or at the beach, etc… w/ substantial chest hair. In fact, 95%+ have no hair on their chests. Moreover, those that do only have light dusting or barely anything. I personally am an older member of Gen Z and cannot grow facial hair other than peach fuzz and chin dusting despite my “advanced” age JFL

I suspect the lack of chest hair in Gen Z is attributable to lower T and thus lower (Synthesized T) DHT levels; the latter being responsible for face and body hair growth.

Anyone else notice this trend in your encounters with shirtless men. No Homo. LMAO
In the UK, \europe and Australia (places i grew up in) body hair was common asf, the whole football team and rugby team had a shit ton of body hair. In america, rn in my collage, everyone is hairless, estrogenic.

• +1
Reactions: truecel12

yeah that's because average testosterone level is dropping 1% every year theres hormone blockers not just in the food and water but in the air (EDCs)

They either shave or it didn't set in yet. Nothing has changed genetically.

Because of plastics everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rand anon and autistic_tendencies
Idk I'm not even gen z I'm 30 and don't have chest hair but neither did my dad at my age everyone in my family was like a late bloomer or looked way younger than they were

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
In the UK, \europe and Australia (places i grew up in) body hair was common asf, the whole football team and rugby team had a shit ton of body hair. In america, rn in my collage, everyone is hairless, estrogenic.
Sucks to be an Americuck!
My libido is also extremely low and most guys growing up remained virgins until their 20s, and some perhaps later. Idk
U.S. is a secular Soyciety

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Sucks to be an Americuck!
My libido is also extremely low and most guys growing up remained virgins until their 20s, and some perhaps later. Idk
U.S. is a secular Soyciety
plastics have ruined society

My libido is also shit but prob cuz of pied fuuark

i’m very hairy expect for my chest i have no hair there

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I have had mad facial hair since I was 17, it was like one of the first things I got, before I even really grew, I was 172cm at 17 and 184cm by 22 jfl.
Other than facial hair, and very hairy legs, arms etc. (Dad’s 1/4 Portuguese having an influence on my otherwise Nordic/Norman genes) I have such little hair; barely any on my chest, zero on my back, heaps on lower abs but I trim it cause I get an uneven tan when I grow it out jfl.
I think naturally I would have been around the 600 test mark, not high or low, I obviously had wildly high prenatal T, if you’ve seen my face you’ll know what I mean - but I think in puberty and stuff, pretty mild hence the hair.

thats a blessing. Hair only belongs on ur head

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese, rand anon and 2 others
goyslop working as intended:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and murdah
I would rope 100% if I couldn't grow facial hair at all still

i have ballsack hair

butthole too :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
I’ve been saying this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Latinolooksmaxxer
Some people might just not have the genetics even back then there were people that grew no chest hair

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

it is mostly genetic

I've noticed that too, just watch old media from the like 80s and it seems like having a rug on your chest was the norm (for a caucasoid man). Zoomers are also less robust looking and they are usually either fat or skinny.

Probably the same reason why they're taller. Less T equals on average less E which means growth plates remain open longer which = taller height.

There is not atrazine and fluoride in the water in western Europe, and another user in this thread noted that European and Australian, etc… men have more chest hair. Makes sense. Women are easier to control so elites are making the whole population female. Fuck infertility. Only elites descendants should survive.

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back