Kraken
Contact lenses
Nail polish
Long hair
Perms/hair routines
Eyelash curler
Fillers
Baggy clothes

All is good for men đź‘Ť people can call me a faggot or twink for endorsing it but doing these things to get pussy is far from gay, we got men out here taking backshots fr, trying a feminine softmax for female attention doesnt hurt

its survival of the fittest, adapt to the status quo and standards for the prettiest bitches and best pussy you can find, if you live in a shithole/warzone who is too busy being destroyed to recognise current trends dont come in here judging cause you lack insight and shouldnt even be looksmaxxing. Also if u have never been complimented for ur style i dont care, i have legit been complimented by strangers frequently for my style cuz i know whats up truly.

Just dont ACT like a faggot, speaking, standing, posture, energy, language ect unless its a funny joke

• +1
Reactions: zxim, Delons, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Throughout history, men always adapted to either survive or manage to procreate.
80 years ago, you had to be SSmaxxed or WehrmachtMaxxed to end up with a Fertile Germanic woman.
Nowadays, bitches crave a Handsome face over ´Muh masculinity Jihad Beard´, because society is safer
and women now have equal oppertunities

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Darkeningstar and try2beme
Almost never complimented for style by females, only by males. Maybe I dress like shit. The only times a girl has complimented my style is because she wanted dick.

Good thread, btw

• +1
Reactions: zxim and try2beme