I read through EVERY “Guide” THREAD in the LOOKSMAXING SECTION! (MEGATHREAD)

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Made By Hiraeth
RSudOh9vtkGMwX_1R6B-9fkdujk00PfdSi0NvHbVd9dHDn_pI7XmHS7GjacaVsuNGgDiXdhnmUpcTmqnOXb029qf-q2xX_CNDAVRRrxpaHH5-OvY_E74Lrr7aTwS1pEYsD83pWweD_tw-UblJq_dHv8
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Things Ive Learned About .org
  • Missed Threads list + Description
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :
This is the thread I'd love to get to BOTB. I want one thread on there so I'd appreciate an upvote!
EkeTIdU3yUdWVrzCR2u7b7oc9xJXtFXOOU_0Q3KmxX4adywYBdxk2KGs4gsE-5Z4r5BtNmay2Zhh4IMmtuwpa7OSsexAjUyeraIxwJuu9q32MMBIumO-lezCAZPWxB3lwhplmtbrsoY1dBIW1nsGu8k
First things first, why did I do this? Because i'm a scholar and im going to be the best softmaxing prodigy this world has to offer.

Being the best at ANYTHING in the world will probably make you some decent money, so if your also a looksmaxing scholar HMU on discord (old tag is timothy#2296 new tag is timothy2296

I'm only interested in exchanging ideas, and learning more.
I plan on doing big things in the future related to looksmaxing (and I already am) and id love to build a team and do something truly remarkable. With that being said its going to take a while to put these things into action, I need to put my oxygen mask on first and make alot of money before I do this, so for that reason id love to get contact info from interested users THAT HAVE PROVEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING & SHARING KNOWLEDGE. So I can contact you guys 1-2 years in the future and create something no one else has done in the looksmaxing community.

Most of us are young and I understand 1-2 years is a very long time when you're young. But the time will go by and i'd like to help out my fellow friends in scholars after I save myself.

Top 5 most knowledgeable users that ive seen @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @grimba @Niko (idk his new tag its like nicholas something)
Each one of you have CHANGED MY LIFE. Especially enhanced elixir and niko
Ib6GH_WQJ3u4n4zs5WQnH0NdYGYdgmeXm5OfkXJogM_LL7-8CSzZnNyXDpyXYtWGlbibkYmHKEmSCIqFiqhiM0IgxftrhZBAaN7AUcLCi9qQ9Iv8RojHJACI7v0JBh_SoV00-To2qFJ767fUiDZPj6o

Things I've Learned About .org :

I was searching for hidden gems lost due to low rep. Instead i got ….
fingering your penis hole to girthmaxx. (GTFIH DICKCELS, TIME TO ASCEND)
Af3VZ1erKc56QgbGEIw26JIxyeYkNsnqNrve8h-FonQO-CoNtOuarn07GM-hoiwD4vl3cXCGDpnvaWtQAPLJq4SVEizY-slz9Lk8w0mKJSa6NqebVRUvt5BpDGI0hsvdeqwiIyX-0_o9_eF5HCwX4pM

- Tons of people act like they have “all of the softmaxes” and I found this on YouTube a lot. But truly there is so much it would take around 300 pages of content to produce
0pY6gGmiXrsgTjP-hQYq2ZrO29AcKOsEITTvFo3ul_dtKaduw00IDfuYJj7s5wmmAQQHCGIFHxavIWZQ2X6n8xx9qTGUlIUQ0Xah88tXMgEMdSpwr1c0QEoS6sNKnGIdLmYiFVJQ2RGrtYzzNUjkCFk

- Out of all these threads there are still a couple things I've found on my own or found on alternative platforms that no one mentioned. With that being said before .org I watched about 1000 hours of looksmaxing content on YouTube and found a lot of stuff on .org that I couldn't find on there.

- For me I've been really trying to social max, and there has been a lot of very useful threads to my surprise. (I thought most people thought it was scope, but it's just the loud stupid minority)
1VtMRF5PdwUMgtLF8XjU071jQ9OiA7RwQxhXYrulnMyLYqczune93wBLew4AnWxJUDQItm-wCq-oCH5xPlVOs1ExDG2gRIftOb81M9AlVK2yg-rg-RGptKxTINGSPHks9gEfI_5alIT7rC4ozVTfcW8

To fully grasp looksmaxing you need to reread threads. I saw a bunch of threads I read but forgot about and some threads I bookmarked but never got to

- Short tangent but I think the real difference between blackpill and redpill is that blackpill has more in-depth analysis and more extreme advice when it comes to looks. I wish we could apply this in depth extremism to other aspects of life. Some users have but many users just call it cope and won't :/ anyways back to it

- .org has to have one of the FUNNIEST, communities ive ever seen. Like you guys are unbelievably funny, and it just gets more and more funny the more involved you are. Learning all the lingo, and understanding the memes is just TOO GOOD
Missed Threads list + Description

Decent threads that I didn't read before this (I've read a lot so if I missed yours, i prob read it)

I will highlight each part do I don't waste your time (Each thread is good though)
Very good / informative thread
Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Best and Worst Places to Approach A Girl: | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Title explains what it is, Best & Worst places to approach girls, checkout my guide on how to actually get girls, this would be a great addition to it!

NTMAXXING PLAN IF U TRYNNA GET GOOD SOCIALLY | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple, good checklist for being NT

https://looksmax.org/threads/some-w...nt-fasting-more-beneficial-and-easier.722813/
Basic ways to make intermittent fasting easy

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-avoid-xenoestrogens.722047/
Starter guide to avoiding estrogens “Hamza’s” guide on youtube is better IMO tho

https://looksmax.org/threads/legit-pfizer-aromasin-source.710033/
Pfizer aromasin source (Only BTC though I think which kinda sucks)

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-mouth-guard-made-my-cheekbones-and-jaw-more-pronounced.716733/
Mouth guard to improve face because its thicker in the middle (not very probably / temporary looksmax)

https://looksmax.org/threads/great-video-about-fashionmaxxing.720049/
Decent fashion maxingvideo start for normies. I like the 7 pieces section

https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...ing-currytax-curies-be-scared-no-more.347079/
Decent thread, I don't like how its racist tho lol. This is legit if your Indian its not green because most people are not Indian.

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-brief-introduction-to-phenotypes.716176/
Decent thread, on learning phenotypes. But lets keep it 100% who tf cares about phenotypes, you can't change them

https://looksmax.org/threads/boost-metabolism-full-guide.710836/
Boost metabolism checklist

https://looksmax.org/threads/a-colaborative-guide-on-dominancemaxxing.710121/
Decent domincemaxing checklist + some science behind it

https://looksmax.org/threads/hello-...can-give-you-a-bigger-dick-in-puberty.701215/
Peptide list to grow your johnson. IDEK if this is legit but from what I know it kinda is. I wouldnt recommend though

https://looksmax.org/threads/underrated-looksmax-sleeping-position.708633/
Best ways to sleep + why you should sleep in the position + steps to take to make sure you sleep right!

https://looksmax.org/threads/beyond-looksmaxing-two-essential-points.693270/
Two basic points (mostly social) to help you on your looksmaxing journey

https://looksmax.org/threads/essential-coolguymaxxing-guide-nerds-gtfih.554350/
Kinda a meme, but has some decent points about “cool guy maxing” more of a checklist thread IMO

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-falio-of-a-recessed-anterior-nasal-spine.335467/
Never have heard of this part of the face, cool to look at it when analyzing faces.

https://looksmax.org/threads/sclera-maxxing-how-to-whiten-brighten-the-whites-of-the-eye.684687/
Simple way to lighten sclera. Seems legit and I might use for an eye halo. Super white sclera is a small halo

Oversize, Slim Fit, Whatever - GUIDE TO FIND PERFECT FITTING CLOTHES. SIMPLE TIPS | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent fashion thread for beginners

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CHARISMAMAXXING: MASTERING BODY LANGUAGE, VOICE TONALITY, AND HUMOR | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Amazing charisma guide. Probably the best advice experienced yet

Putting An End To "Is what I see in the mirror really me?" EVERYONE GTFIH | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good answer to the is the mirror what I look like question SUCH A GOOD THREAD!
Edit : I JUST DID THIS WITH MY BROTHER AND HE SAID THE PICTURE LOOKED LIKE ME THE MOST! IM AMAZED! He instantly knew, i used a picture of am mirror and a normal inverted picture!! Wow

What would happen if you did every softmax: | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
This is NOT every softmax, but the archive he links below has some hidden gems Ive never seen before, like the detailed guide of growing a beard with minoxidil. I will def be referring people to that guide. Good thread overall

How i turned from no dating life to getting called cute. My strategy | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent case study, guy seems genuine + decent tips

How to be extremely charismatic (girls will worship you) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent checklist for personality maxing

https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...ry-for-six-pack-permanent-fat-removal.101856/
Amazing liposculpture tutorial, this made me consider it tbh, dude used himself as a case study and has a decent physique. That makes me happy because ik hes not some fat loser, hes a true looksmaxing pioneer. Shoutout to this guy + good thread overall

Clubmaxxing a guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent places to go list / clubbing (idk much about the club but ill refer to this later)

Women’s manipulation and how to beat it guide (INSANELY HQ THREAD) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
I haven't seen any threads like this before. How to overcome women manipulation

How to FaceAppmaxx your Instagram/Tinder/Bumble/Hinge photos without looking too frauded like a typical foid [GTFIH FACEAPPCELS] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Face tuning guide. Ive been looking for something like this

Posturemaxxing guide (Posturecels GTFINH) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent thread about posture, I havent found many good guides on it asfar as exercises go, formatting is unbearable though

What I've learned about Proper Breathing over the past few years (ULTIMATE GUIDE) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Low rep, hidden breathing guide. Who really cares tbh, good detailed guide tho

Effortless leanmaxing guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple leanmaxing tips

Sleep Maxxing Guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good sleep maxing protocol, but tbh I think “Bryan Johnsons” Protocol is the best as of right now. Too bad he hasn't released all his stuff. He gets a 100% whoop score. Some of the stuff he recommends in on here

Updated How to Get Unlimited High Quality pictures of yourself | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
This is a hidden gem and im curious to see what happens in the future. This uses ai to create high quality pictures of yourself, this thread goes above and beyond because it gives you a step by step guide and gives you prompts to use.

LOOKSMAXXING CHART 1.1 [updated] (High Effort) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Kinda decent looksmaxing priority chart

How to dirty talk in bed. Summarized some stuff for you + rated examples, feel free to add | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Dirty talking summery. I think this one is good because a couple years ago I knew it was something that should be maxed out but no one ever gave me the specific words to say. Over all this guide is pretty good

What is high class? And how to have a high class style [Guide] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good guide on high class / classy things

Guide to MEETING Stacy’s in high school and College | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Meeting people in highschool and college guide, too bad im out of highschool and not going to college (its over :/)

The 7 steps of ascension | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple ascension blueprint

The Ultimate Guide to a healthy and hard Penis GTFIH | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Mostly a kegel guide

The Attractiveness Scale, with Pictures | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good rating scale imo. I would probably use something similar

Ultimate Guide to White Teeth Without Any Side Effects (GTFIH yellow-teeth-cels) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
A decent beginners guide to white teeth. I think this is better for teeth health because the product recommended doesn't get you super white teeth. Overall a good routine (super basic tho)

How to hide dark circles under your eyes | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Hidden gem, surprised its not on BOTB considering how dark eye circles is a huge problem for so many people. I never even thought of this and ill probably recommend it as a potential option assuming what I recommend doesn't work already

The LooksMaxing Guide to Neck Training [MEGA-THREAD] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Indepth neck training thread. Neck training is pretty simple though lol. This is pretty complicated

How I dyed my eyelashes at home | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Dyed eyelash results + simple tutorial

DIY Mouth Widening Tool (Cheap&Easy) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Mouth widening tool innovation, cheaper, and easier, supposedly removes the wrinkles. Truly a looksmaxing scholar.

The Holy Trinity of Looksmaxxing-Substances | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Great introduction to some high roi looksmaxing substances

Cheap, easy-to-make effective mouthwash | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple, decent natural mouthwash

Basic Grooming Guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good checklist / grooming guide

How to improve your dick game | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple introduction to penis maxing. Each topic can have a MEGA thread of its own but each one of these are decent introductions

The Ultimate Preselection Guide that will Save Your Fucking Life [Even if u dont get pussy] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
3 Basic preselection concepts

The Ultimate Guide to using Minoxidil for Beard Growth and Thicker Facial Hair | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Minoxidil for beard growth, I saw a guide like this before idk who stole it from who @enchanced elixir how is this now BOTB already?
Minoxidil Guide for Thicker Beard, Facial Hair and Fuller Eyebrows (menshairforum.com)

All Methods of Heightmaxxing for those who have Closed Growth Plates (lmk if I'm missing anything) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Finally an introduction to methods of height for closed growth plates. Everything he said here was SPOT ON.

WIDE SHOULDER, SMALL WAIST (V Shape) fraud methods. | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good V taper thread, probably the best ive seen on this forum.

Makeup-Thread for Men (+pics trying it) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Finally some reasonable makeup options for men

(GTFIH) People with shitty skin, it's time you learn the truth and stop wasting time. The be all end all skincare thread. PLUS a promising new drug. | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Bad formatting but legit thread if your struggling with acne.

The Ultimate High Quality Tattoo Maxxing Guide - Become High Status ( This Single Handedly Changed My Entire Social And Sex Life ) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent tattoo thread

How to make an ascension plan (From scratch) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good way to make an ascension plan + thread archive at the end. I love this deleted user, clearly a high iq user of his time

Guide to Sexy Eyelashes for Men | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Eyelash guide that includes Mascara (worth a try for sure)

Simple Guide to NT frauded selfies | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Picture taking guide (this is basic imo but good for when your just snapping pictures randomly)

My vein maxxing plan | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Basic vein maxing plan

How to have an aesthetic physique (EASY) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good examples of aesthetic physiques / what to aim for

Fragrancemaxxing | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics⁤
Great fragrance choices, does not use any names tho

The Ultimate Eboymaxxing guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good “eboymaxing” guide. I wouldnt recommend eboymaxxing though

GET A LEAN FACE IN 5 DAYS (Guaranteed) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Great introduction to water retention cycling. (Anti Bloat)

NT Guide - Fundamentals | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Great thing NT things to say in public. If your like me, you need to be taught this, save for later at use at the locations!!!!

How to get rid of blackheads | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
How to get rid of blackheads, best guide ive seen for specifically blackheads!

The Easiest Way to Sleep on Your Back | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Viable way to get used to sleeping on your back. (LOL WTF IS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO UNDER IT!!!)

Threads that I found that im gatekeeping:
A new way to increase height prob by 2 inches max and could be unhealthy (probably is so im not going to try it)

A way to improve your chin to philtrum ratio, super rare find. Very glad I found it

How to change your nose softmax (could be cope so maybe I'll leak it so ppl try it)

How to get perfect skin year round effortlessly, glowing perfect skin tone all around no hyperpigmentation (could have some bad long term side effects but with some custom changes this could be fixed)

A decent way to deepen your voice temporarily

Good height boosting shoes (ima order them and see how good they are, im going to make my own custom height boosting shoes, socks and socklifts in the future so I might aswell see what other ppl are doing

Best way to remove freckles (freckles are caused by sun damage)

An amazing way to lighten lips and get rid of dreaded hyperpigmentation (permanent results aswell)

Why am I telling you all of this? Because if you look hard you'll find it. And if you put in the work I think you deserve to know the knowledge.

Conclusion :

I think I'm pretty much done with looksmax.org when it comes to consuming content. The only way to improve my looksmaxing skills is to go onto more niche forums and communities.

For example, If I wanted to learn about PE, I wouldn't go to .org, id go to a PE forum.
Instead of learning skincare, I would learn about dermatology. This is probably the only way for me to continue learning unfortunately.

With that being said, im glad I found .org and it destroyed my life when I first discovered it, but now I see that it was a blessing.

I will probably only be going on .org to talk with friends, help others, ask unanswered questions and money max. I think my looksmaxing journey for now is done on .org
Ive got some crazy stuff planned for the future, so if im around then, stay tuned!

Qs59Smqfd9bRnuCYUsb-2Z0O1A1xTnfENmX1qLDTVnwSzouJenjpGqb3hpcRkOZPKivJ1Xh2XrhSuJ2erdP9Jj-f_cTWM0CHPakz7PIEXA0REdl6lnEY3N8tsXM1FTRNuQL3cRtrqRRt8-h4xHIVDcU

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx, highschoolmaxxer, circustoairmissile and 41 others
DNRD

Make a guide on how to better your attention span

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, el primo, anthony111553 and 15 others
Tags
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncu @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck De@ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg StrangerDanger@StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @fivefootsix56 AscendingHero @AscendingHero gamma @gamma Prettyboy @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs Piratecel @Piratecel PURE ARYAN GENETICS @PURE ARYAN GENETICS Preoximerianas @Preoximerianas tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell @Tyronecell FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet Lars @Lars
garoupilled_ @garoupilled_ looksmidder @looksmidder curlyheadjames @curlyheadjames
St.TikTokcel @St.TikTokcel
gribsufer1 @gribsufer1
Crestfallen95 @Crestfallen95
Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy Nims @Nims FreakkForLife @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet the BULL @the BULL Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore Xangsane @Xangsane Lihito @Lihito Growth Plate @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslce

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, zyMOGenic, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Autism Awareness GIF by Creative Courage

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PolishBateman, arabcelxxx, zipzam and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Deleted member 29167
High effort for reading it all, mirin. Not mirin for gatekeeping tho.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, PolishBateman and angelo
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
good thread stop gatekeeping tho, dickhead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, PolishBateman, zyMOGenic and 3 others
Short tangent but I think the real difference between blackpill and redpill is that blackpill has more in-depth analysis and more extreme advice when it comes to looks. I wish we could apply this in depth extremism to other aspects of life.
Redpill exclusively or almost exclusively focuses on behavior and finances and assumes looks are insignificant. It's flawed in that manner because that isn't true.

• +1
Reactions: prag, pneumocystosis, rooman and 1 other person
Made By Hiraeth
RSudOh9vtkGMwX_1R6B-9fkdujk00PfdSi0NvHbVd9dHDn_pI7XmHS7GjacaVsuNGgDiXdhnmUpcTmqnOXb029qf-q2xX_CNDAVRRrxpaHH5-OvY_E74Lrr7aTwS1pEYsD83pWweD_tw-UblJq_dHv8
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :
This is the thread I'd love to get to BOTB. I want one thread on there so I'd appreciate an upvote!
EkeTIdU3yUdWVrzCR2u7b7oc9xJXtFXOOU_0Q3KmxX4adywYBdxk2KGs4gsE-5Z4r5BtNmay2Zhh4IMmtuwpa7OSsexAjUyeraIxwJuu9q32MMBIumO-lezCAZPWxB3lwhplmtbrsoY1dBIW1nsGu8k
First things first, why did I do this? Because i'm a scholar and im going to be the best softmaxing prodigy this world has to offer.

Being the best at ANYTHING in the world will probably make you some decent money, so if your also a looksmaxing scholar HMU on discord (old tag is timothy#2296 new tag is timothy2296

I plan on doing big things in the future related to looksmaxing (and I already am) and id love to build a team and do something truly remarkable. With that being said its going to take a while to put these things into action, I need to put my oxygen mask on first and make alot of money before I do this, so for that reason id love to get contact info from interested users THAT HAVE PROVEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING & SHARING KNOWLEDGE. So I can contact you guys 1-2 years in the future and create something no one else has done in the looksmaxing community.

Most of us are young and I understand 1-2 years is a very long time when you're young. But the time will go by and i'd like to help out my fellow friends in scholars after I save myself.

Top 5 most knowledgeable users that ive seen @Prettyboy @enchanted_elixir @garoupilled_ @grimba @Niko (idk his new tag its like nicholas something)
Ib6GH_WQJ3u4n4zs5WQnH0NdYGYdgmeXm5OfkXJogM_LL7-8CSzZnNyXDpyXYtWGlbibkYmHKEmSCIqFiqhiM0IgxftrhZBAaN7AUcLCi9qQ9Iv8RojHJACI7v0JBh_SoV00-To2qFJ767fUiDZPj6o

Af3VZ1erKc56QgbGEIw26JIxyeYkNsnqNrve8h-FonQO-CoNtOuarn07GM-hoiwD4vl3cXCGDpnvaWtQAPLJq4SVEizY-slz9Lk8w0mKJSa6NqebVRUvt5BpDGI0hsvdeqwiIyX-0_o9_eF5HCwX4pM

- Tons of people act like they have “all of the softmaxes” and I found this on YouTube a lot. But truly there is so much it would take around 300 pages of content to produce
0pY6gGmiXrsgTjP-hQYq2ZrO29AcKOsEITTvFo3ul_dtKaduw00IDfuYJj7s5wmmAQQHCGIFHxavIWZQ2X6n8xx9qTGUlIUQ0Xah88tXMgEMdSpwr1c0QEoS6sNKnGIdLmYiFVJQ2RGrtYzzNUjkCFk

- Out of all these threads there are still a couple things I've found on my own or found on alternative platforms that no one mentioned. With that being said before .org I watched about 1000 hours of looksmaxing content on YouTube and found a lot of stuff on .org that I couldn't find on there.

- For me I've been really trying to social max, and there has been a lot of very useful threads to my surprise. (I thought most people thought it was scope, but it's just the loud stupid minority)
1VtMRF5PdwUMgtLF8XjU071jQ9OiA7RwQxhXYrulnMyLYqczune93wBLew4AnWxJUDQItm-wCq-oCH5xPlVOs1ExDG2gRIftOb81M9AlVK2yg-rg-RGptKxTINGSPHks9gEfI_5alIT7rC4ozVTfcW8

To fully grasp looksmaxing you need to reread threads. I saw a bunch of threads I read but forgot about and some threads I bookmarked but never got to

- Short tangent but I think the real difference between blackpill and redpill is that blackpill has more in-depth analysis and more extreme advice when it comes to looks. I wish we could apply this in depth extremism to other aspects of life. Some users have but many users just call it cope and won't :/ anyways back to it

- .org has to have one of the FUNNIEST, communities ive ever seen. Like you guys are unbelievably funny, and it just gets more and more funny the more involved you are. Learning all the lingo, and understanding the memes is just TOO GOOD

Decent threads that I didn't read before this (I've read a lot so if I missed yours, i prob read it)

I will highlight each part do I don't waste your time (Each thread is good though)
Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Best and Worst Places to Approach A Girl: | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Title explains what it is, Best & Worst places to approach girls, checkout my guide on how to actually get girls, this would be a great addition to it!

NTMAXXING PLAN IF U TRYNNA GET GOOD SOCIALLY | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

https://looksmax.org/threads/some-w...nt-fasting-more-beneficial-and-easier.722813/

Starter guide to avoiding estrogens “Hamza’s” guide on youtube is better IMO tho

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-mouth-guard-made-my-cheekbones-and-jaw-more-pronounced.716733/
Mouth guard to improve face because its thicker in the middle (not very probably / temporary looksmax)

https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...ing-currytax-curies-be-scared-no-more.347079/
Decent thread, I don't like how its racist tho lol. This is legit if your Indian its not green because most people are not Indian.

Decent thread, on learning phenotypes. But lets keep it 100% who tf cares about phenotypes, you can't change them

https://looksmax.org/threads/hello-...can-give-you-a-bigger-dick-in-puberty.701215/
Peptide list to grow your johnson. IDEK if this is legit but from what I know it kinda is. I wouldnt recommend though

Best ways to sleep + why you should sleep in the position + steps to take to make sure you sleep right!

Kinda a meme, but has some decent points about “cool guy maxing” more of a checklist thread IMO

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-falio-of-a-recessed-anterior-nasal-spine.335467/
Never have heard of this part of the face, cool to look at it when analyzing faces.

https://looksmax.org/threads/sclera-maxxing-how-to-whiten-brighten-the-whites-of-the-eye.684687/
Simple way to lighten sclera. Seems legit and I might use for an eye halo. Super white sclera is a small halo

Oversize, Slim Fit, Whatever - GUIDE TO FIND PERFECT FITTING CLOTHES. SIMPLE TIPS | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO CHARISMAMAXXING: MASTERING BODY LANGUAGE, VOICE TONALITY, AND HUMOR | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Putting An End To "Is what I see in the mirror really me?" EVERYONE GTFIH | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Edit : I JUST DID THIS WITH MY BROTHER AND HE SAID THE PICTURE LOOKED LIKE ME THE MOST! IM AMAZED! He instantly knew, i used a picture of am mirror and a normal inverted picture!! Wow

What would happen if you did every softmax: | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
This is NOT every softmax, but the archive he links below has some hidden gems Ive never seen before, like the detailed guide of growing a beard with minoxidil. I will def be referring people to that guide. Good thread overall

How i turned from no dating life to getting called cute. My strategy | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

How to be extremely charismatic (girls will worship you) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-...ry-for-six-pack-permanent-fat-removal.101856/
Amazing liposculpture tutorial, this made me consider it tbh, dude used himself as a case study and has a decent physique. That makes me happy because ik hes not some fat loser, hes a true looksmaxing pioneer. Shoutout to this guy + good thread overall

Decent places to go list / clubbing (idk much about the club but ill refer to this later)

Women’s manipulation and how to beat it guide (INSANELY HQ THREAD) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

How to FaceAppmaxx your Instagram/Tinder/Bumble/Hinge photos without looking too frauded like a typical foid [GTFIH FACEAPPCELS] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Posturemaxxing guide (Posturecels GTFINH) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent thread about posture, I havent found many good guides on it asfar as exercises go, formatting is unbearable though

What I've learned about Proper Breathing over the past few years (ULTIMATE GUIDE) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Effortless leanmaxing guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple leanmaxing tips

Good sleep maxing protocol, but tbh I think “Bryan Johnsons” Protocol is the best as of right now. Too bad he hasn't released all his stuff. He gets a 100% whoop score. Some of the stuff he recommends in on here

Updated How to Get Unlimited High Quality pictures of yourself | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
This is a hidden gem and im curious to see what happens in the future. This uses ai to create high quality pictures of yourself, this thread goes above and beyond because it gives you a step by step guide and gives you prompts to use.

LOOKSMAXXING CHART 1.1 [updated] (High Effort) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

How to dirty talk in bed. Summarized some stuff for you + rated examples, feel free to add | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Dirty talking summery. I think this one is good because a couple years ago I knew it was something that should be maxed out but no one ever gave me the specific words to say. Over all this guide is pretty good

What is high class? And how to have a high class style [Guide] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Guide to MEETING Stacy’s in high school and College | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Meeting people in highschool and college guide, too bad im out of highschool and not going to college (its over :/)

The Ultimate Guide to a healthy and hard Penis GTFIH | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Mostly a kegel guide

The Attractiveness Scale, with Pictures | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Ultimate Guide to White Teeth Without Any Side Effects (GTFIH yellow-teeth-cels) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
A decent beginners guide to white teeth. I think this is better for teeth health because the product recommended doesn't get you super white teeth. Overall a good routine (super basic tho)

How to hide dark circles under your eyes | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Hidden gem, surprised its not on BOTB considering how dark eye circles is a huge problem for so many people. I never even thought of this and ill probably recommend it as a potential option assuming what I recommend doesn't work already

The LooksMaxing Guide to Neck Training [MEGA-THREAD] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Indepth neck training thread. Neck training is pretty simple though lol. This is pretty complicated

How I dyed my eyelashes at home | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

DIY Mouth Widening Tool (Cheap&Easy) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Mouth widening tool innovation, cheaper, and easier, supposedly removes the wrinkles. Truly a looksmaxing scholar.

The Holy Trinity of Looksmaxxing-Substances | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Cheap, easy-to-make effective mouthwash | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

How to improve your dick game | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Simple introduction to penis maxing. Each topic can have a MEGA thread of its own but each one of these are decent introductions

The Ultimate Preselection Guide that will Save Your Fucking Life [Even if u dont get pussy] | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

The Ultimate Guide to using Minoxidil for Beard Growth and Thicker Facial Hair | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Minoxidil for beard growth, I saw a guide like this before idk who stole it from who @enchanced elixir how is this now BOTB already?
Minoxidil Guide for Thicker Beard, Facial Hair and Fuller Eyebrows (menshairforum.com)

All Methods of Heightmaxxing for those who have Closed Growth Plates (lmk if I'm missing anything) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Finally an introduction to methods of height for closed growth plates. Everything he said here was SPOT ON.

WIDE SHOULDER, SMALL WAIST (V Shape) fraud methods. | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Makeup-Thread for Men (+pics trying it) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

(GTFIH) People with shitty skin, it's time you learn the truth and stop wasting time. The be all end all skincare thread. PLUS a promising new drug. | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

The Ultimate High Quality Tattoo Maxxing Guide - Become High Status ( This Single Handedly Changed My Entire Social And Sex Life ) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Decent tattoo thread

How to make an ascension plan (From scratch) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Good way to make an ascension plan + thread archive at the end. I love this deleted user, clearly a high iq user of his time

Guide to Sexy Eyelashes for Men | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Simple Guide to NT frauded selfies | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Picture taking guide (this is basic imo but good for when your just snapping pictures randomly)

Basic vein maxing plan

How to have an aesthetic physique (EASY) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

The Ultimate Eboymaxxing guide | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

GET A LEAN FACE IN 5 DAYS (Guaranteed) | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

Great thing NT things to say in public. If your like me, you need to be taught this, save for later at use at the locations!!!!

How to get rid of blackheads | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics

The Easiest Way to Sleep on Your Back | Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics
Viable way to get used to sleeping on your back. (LOL WTF IS THE YOUTUBE VIDEO UNDER IT!!!)

A new way to increase height prob by 2 inches max and could be unhealthy (probably is so im not going to try it)

A way to improve your chin to philtrum ratio, super rare find. Very glad I found it

How to change your nose softmax (could be cope so maybe I'll leak it so ppl try it)

How to get perfect skin year round effortlessly, glowing perfect skin tone all around no hyperpigmentation (could have some bad long term side effects but with some custom changes this could be fixed)

Good height boosting shoes (ima order them and see how good they are, im going to make my own custom height boosting shoes, socks and socklifts in the future so I might aswell see what other ppl are doing

An amazing way to lighten lips and get rid of dreaded hyperpigmentation (permanent results aswell)

Why am I telling you all of this? Because if you look hard you'll find it. And if you put in the work I think you deserve to know the knowledge.

Conclusion :

I think I'm pretty much done with looksmax.org when it comes to consuming content. The only way to improve my looksmaxing skills is to go onto more niche forums and communities.

For example, If I wanted to learn about PE, I wouldn't go to .org, id go to a PE forum.
Instead of learning skincare, I would learn about dermatology. This is probably the only way for me to continue learning unfortunately.

With that being said, im glad I found .org and it destroyed my life when I first discovered it, but now I see that it was a blessing.

I will probably only be going on .org to talk with friends, help others, ask unanswered questions and money max. I think my looksmaxing journey for now is done on .org
Ive got some crazy stuff planned for the future, so if im around then, stay tuned!

Qs59Smqfd9bRnuCYUsb-2Z0O1A1xTnfENmX1qLDTVnwSzouJenjpGqb3hpcRkOZPKivJ1Xh2XrhSuJ2erdP9Jj-f_cTWM0CHPakz7PIEXA0REdl6lnEY3N8tsXM1FTRNuQL3cRtrqRRt8-h4xHIVDcU
There's so many threads that can be made but people won't put in the effort

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo and Sondern
I think the guide could be renamed. I don't believe the title accurately represents what the thread is about. You could use the compilation keyword and also could use better formatting. If you know how human psychology works, you'd know that people want you to rank the threads from best to worst because they don't really want to scroll down through everything.

Fantastic you actually looked through the entire looksmaxing section. I did that about a year ago, 12 hours a day for months. Had to go to other sites for new knowledge afterwards.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, pneumocystosis, angelo and 1 other person
I'm sorry this is the highlight of ur day bro

Last edited:
ban him, he is gatekeeping threads

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma, prag, zeshama and 3 others

Intro :

CO1ejpeUEAERUK

I just KNOW this friendless stuttering obese rotter was wiggling his toes, smiling at his screen in his basement while he was formatting this shit and changing the font and selecting the gifs for this

"Please leave an upvote my fellow looksmaxxing scholars :soy:"

Saddest paragraph I've read in this website

Bro slaps his knees and giggles like a little girl when he sees the 1000th post of a 12 year old indian saying a slur

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: !MagicMan777, prag, golirra and 10 others
Good shit. Haven't read you yet but this is what it's all about. Not for wasting time with garbage. I'm doing the same thing with all of these and following certain users. It's ascend or death. Time is not on your side.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
View attachment 2292893

I just KNOW this friendless stuttering obese rotter was wiggling his toes, smiling at his screen in his basement while he was formatting this shit and changing the font and selecting the gifs for this

Bro slaps his knees and giggles like a little girl when he sees the 1000th post of a 12 year old indian saying a slur
I probably mog you into ablivion and if I don't, I def make more money than both your parents combined. The only reason I have time for this is because I don't waste my time infinite scrolling on TikTok and wasting my time commenting bs on incel forums

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
I'm sorry this is the highlight of ur day bro
The highlight of my day was when I woke up early, and played tennis with some good friends of mine. coincidentally I was playing duos against both your mother and your sister. After the match they saw my Rolex and decided to beg me for sex. They also repeatedly flashed their saggy titties but I wasn't about to hit some loose whore puss.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, abuelita incel and Maalik
Post nosemax thread

• +1
Reactions: prag, Deleted member 47552 and killaeast
I probably mog you into ablivion and if I don't, I def make more money than both your parents combined. The only reason I have time for this is because I don't waste my time infinite scrolling on TikTok and wasting my time commenting bs on incel forums
You just went from writing fanfic on how madly in love you are with this BS incel forum to "Pff I don't spend time here bro"

You have 3 thousand posts

Also, you are 5'5.
I am 6'2.
enough said

You could spend hundreds of hours "softmaxxing", going to the gym, doing skincare and still your height is unchangeable bro
Not even that 100k torture surgery will get u near average

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prag, Maalik, zyMOGenic and 1 other person
You just went from writing fanfic on how madly in love you are with this BS incel forum to "Pff I don't spend time here bro"

You have 3 thousand posts

Also, you are 5'5.
I am 6'2.
enough said

You could spend hundreds of hours "softmaxxing", going to the gym, doing skincare and still your height is unchangeable bro
Not even that 100k torture surgery will get u near average
I smv mog you to death. And I guarantee I enjoy life more than you. Looksmaxing is my job lol. Of course im going to learn all I can and be the best.

This is honestly just what I needed. Appreciate the effort

• Love it
shouldn't you be making money instead :feelshmm:

I smv mog you to death. And I guarantee I enjoy life more than you. Looksmaxing is my job lol. Of course im going to learn all I can and be the best.

I spent 5 minutes looking at your profile. You are the biggest fucking subhuman I've seen.

- You are 5'5, suicide tier height
Screenshot 20230702 091412 Chrome

- Your eye area is suicide tier

3427354 before ad 1

- You are fucking bald. Suicide tier

Studio portrait bald guy isolated 163296991
Screenshot 20230702 091021 Chrome

- Your dick is small and doesn't work

Screenshot 20230702 092741 Chrome
Screenshot 20230702 092723 Chrome

- Your chest is fucking deformed

0Rmby4Fm3DKlOMSJYelg7oi4OAXNNBP5gHRUlcr2SeM
Screenshot 20230702 091600 Chrome

- Your lips are suicide tier, thin as fuck

Small Skinny Lips Fillers Before 300x179
Screenshot 20230702 090905 Chrome

- Quick round: Your chin is recessed, your face is fat, and your face is asymmetrical

5vzw0z
Dn18903 1 300

Image006 large
Screenshot 20230702 090920 Chrome

You have a shitty social media marketing agency lmao. Wow congratulations Belford! What a genius! Not like it has been done a thousand fucking times. There are YouTube tutorials on it.

No amount of money can make you look like a normal person bro.

I'm even feeling bad for you now :lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230702_091600_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702_091600_Chrome.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230702_091021_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230702_091021_Chrome.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: produssy, Debetro, prag and 8 others
lets be real, no one was reading them anyways
It seemed like lifefuel when you wrote about increasing your chin to philtrum ratio and others but then I realized it was being gatekept man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic and Sondern
I spent 5 minutes looking at your profile. You are the biggest fucking subhuman I've seen.

View attachment 2293682

View attachment 2293686

View attachment 2293694View attachment 2293698

View attachment 2293718View attachment 2293719

View attachment 2293692View attachment 2293700

View attachment 2293699View attachment 2293701

- Quick round: Your chin is recessed, your face is fat, and your face is asymmetrical

View attachment 2293704View attachment 2293705

View attachment 2293707View attachment 2293708

You have a shitty social media marketing agency lmao. Wow congratulations Belford! What a genius! Not like it has been done a thousand fucking times. There are YouTube tutorials on it.

LOL, just about everything has changed from each fourm Ive made. I went from a 2/10 to a 6 or 5.5/10. Looksmaxing is my job and im trying to get top .0001% knowledge on it, because I was so subhuman lol. Still make more money than u I bet

View attachment 2293682

View attachment 2293686

Bro read every thread. Keep riding and glazin. I like it 💋

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic
LOL, just about everything has changed from each fourm Ive made. I went from a 2/10 to a 6 or 5.5/10. Looksmaxing is my job and im trying to get top .0001% knowledge on it, because I was so subhuman lol. Still make more money than u I bet
Bro read every thread. Keep riding and glazin. I like it 💋
it took 5 minutes

and I'm sorry lil bro, but "I mog you"?
I had to put you in your place

No point in having "knowledge" :soy: in it if you'll always be subhuman

Screenshot 20230702 131822 Chrome

go read an actual book

if you need help reaching for the top shelf, just hit me up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: prag and angelo
Tags
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncu @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck De@ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg StrangerDanger@StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @fivefootsix56 AscendingHero @AscendingHero gamma @gamma Prettyboy @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs Piratecel @Piratecel PURE ARYAN GENETICS @PURE ARYAN GENETICS Preoximerianas @Preoximerianas tyronelite @tyronelite Tyronecell @Tyronecell FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet Lars @Lars
garoupilled_ @garoupilled_ looksmidder @looksmidder curlyheadjames @curlyheadjames
St.TikTokcel @St.TikTokcel
gribsufer1 @gribsufer1
Crestfallen95 @Crestfallen95
Blackgymmax @Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy Nims @Nims FreakkForLife @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz FailedNormieManlet @FailedNormieManlet the BULL @the BULL Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore Xangsane @Xangsane Lihito @Lihito Growth Plate @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslce
@zv1212 idk if u have seen this, but I meant to tag u and forgot

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Love it

View attachment 2293682

View attachment 2293686

5 minutes huh...

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Sondern
Made By Hiraeth
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :

Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Simple leanmaxing tips

Mostly a kegel guide

Decent tattoo thread

Basic vein maxing plan

Conclusion :

LETS FUCKING GO IM IN THE THREAD

The highlight of my day was when I woke up early, and played tennis with some good friends of mine. coincidentally I was playing duos against both your mother and your sister. After the match they saw my Rolex and decided to beg me for sex. They also repeatedly flashed their saggy titties but I wasn't about to hit some loose whore puss.
Aren’t you Syrian psycho?

• JFL
Made By Hiraeth
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :

Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Simple leanmaxing tips

Mostly a kegel guide

Decent tattoo thread

Basic vein maxing plan

Conclusion :

phenomenal thread,read every word.
lots of gems,especially the charisma guides.
thanks.

• Love it
lets be real, no one was reading them anyways
Made By Hiraeth
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :

Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Simple leanmaxing tips

Mostly a kegel guide

Decent tattoo thread

Basic vein maxing plan

Conclusion :

Can you please share the unhealthy 2 inches heightmax one. I mean my growth plates are still open so I would love to see it. Trying to squeeze every inch possible

View attachment 2292893

Funny asf

Made By Hiraeth
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :

Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Simple leanmaxing tips

Mostly a kegel guide

Decent tattoo thread

Basic vein maxing plan

Conclusion :

Bro put effort in to this post just to gatekeep. 💀💀

• +1
Reactions: prag
I appreciate the effort but this is like my ''Good threads you might've missed'' post but worse, since there are so many good threads/post that don't include the word 'guide'.

I appreciate the effort but this is like my ''Good threads you might've missed'' post but worse, since there are so many good threads/post that don't include the word 'guide'.
I agree, but also disagree. I agree there are tons of missed threads but that's why I said its only "guide" threads.
Your good threads you might've missed post is good but it missed a ton of good threads I've seen which is why i made this thread.
I was gonna make a part 2 to this and do I read through ever "looksmax" thread but this forum really doesn't provide any value to me because I don't learn anything anymore

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Made By Hiraeth
Table of Contents:
  • Intro
  • Threads im gatekeeping
  • Conclusion

Intro :

Decent thread good info
Simple, Basic

Simple leanmaxing tips

Mostly a kegel guide

Decent tattoo thread

Basic vein maxing plan

Conclusion :

Didnt find 1 gatekept thread after 30 mins

• JFL