Gen Z is drinking less alcohol than any other adult generation

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Gen Z is drinking much less alcohol than previous generations, with studies showing a 20% drop compared to Millennials

This decline is largely driven by concerns about health, both mental and physical, as well as a desire to maintain control over their image, particularly on social media.

As a result, there’s a growing demand for non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beverages, prompting both established brands and new companies to innovate in this space

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Debetro, raleqtambrobret and 6 others
when im 18 ill singlehandedly make this stat untrue

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lost_Soul, noonespecial and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, mason24mogs, Lefty Rankin and 3 others
everyone smokes weed now

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 84469 and deadstock
I get drunk while staring at my oneitis’s instagram

IMG 0155

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Lost_Soul
One of the only high iq shit they do

Plus irl doesnt seem this way

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Debetro, noonespecial and 2 others
One of the only high iq shit they do

Plus irl doesnt seem this way
here in eastern europe mostly I have seen, people starts actively drinking at 15 years old

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, slavicpsycho, hardRscreamer and 1 other person
I Feel like the gen z is the most autistic generation of humanity. No partying no friends no pussy no alcohol. Its just the sacrified generation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, raleqtambrobret, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person
I Feel like the gen z is the most autistic generation of humanity. No partying no friends no pussy no alcohol. Its just the sacrified generation.
they are busy with their gender picking :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84469
They smoke a blunt, take a tab then select how they choose to identify

Only boomers go out to drink

mirin'

instead we snorting mephedrone

Gen Z is drinking much less alcohol than previous generations, with studies showing a 20% drop compared to Millennials

This decline is largely driven by concerns about health, both mental and physical, as well as a desire to maintain control over their image, particularly on social media.

As a result, there’s a growing demand for non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beverages, prompting both established brands and new companies to innovate in this space
maybe in the us but eastern europe and central asia are alcoholics from a really young age

As a result, there’s a growing demand for non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beverages, prompting both established brands and new companies to innovate in this spspace
Non alcoholic drinks already exist

Ye but they smoke cigs and weed like a lot a lot

Never understood the appeal of alcohol. Started drinking it at 14 and never had a good experience nor bad. It does not improve anything, is not fun, does not give you a unique experience like hallucinations, would not be surprised if it is a looksmin. It made me low inhib spill out autism spells, which in no way benefits you unlike what some people here will suggest (to combat nonNT).

Edit: it benefits other people, cuz they can better manipulate you while you are drunk. Used this on my alcoholic parents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Debetro, Deleted member 84469 and 1 other person
Non alcoholic drinks already exist
do you even jew?

More demand = More revenue, higher margins and more competition. Innovation becomes more important.

do you even jew?

More demand = More revenue, higher margins and more competition. Innovation becomes more important.
Super many non alcholic drinks exist

sounds gay

drinking is so good that it makes you feel like death the next day, yet you still do it

Never understood the appeal of alcohol. Started drinking it at 14 and never had a good experience nor bad. It does not improve anything, is not fun, does not give you a unique experience like hallucinations, would not be surprised if it is a looksmin. It made me low inhib spill out autism spells, which in no way benefits you unlike what some people here will suggest (to combat nonNT).

Edit: it benefits other people, cuz they can better manipulate you while you are drunk. Used this on my alcoholic parents.
Legit when I was younger and much less aware alcohol would turn me into an absolute weirdo. When you don't know how to communicate, low inhibition just makes you seem off and weird, and worse makes people very uncomfortable around you.

Nowadays an alcohol buzz doesn't even last long enough to be worthwhile, and it's expensive. At least weed has you gone for hours if you do it right

i'm never gonna stop drinking

shrooms and alcohol are my favourite

weed is okay but my latest experience with weed was pretty terrifying, thought i was gonna die

• Hmm...
i'm never gonna stop drinking

shrooms and alcohol are my favourite

weed is okay but my latest experience with weed was pretty terrifying, thought i was gonna die
How tf you do shrooms but something so mild like weed makes you wanna die

How tf you do shrooms but something so mild like weed makes you wanna die
i greened out and puked later too after greening out, i only a smoked a little bit

i smoked two cigarettes before smoking weed, so i guess maybe i had nicotine sickness

i've been very careful with shrooms so far and took pretty low dose of shrooms

• Woah

This generation would rather do recreational drugs than spend money on hard liquor.

They pop molly like Asians eat rice.

difficult to game when intoxicated

Gen Z does hard Drugs more.