GEN Z PAJEET/LATINO CHAD TAKES THE SQUISHYSQUISHYPILL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah she is a MTB with out the paint. he moggs her. I take back my previous stance.
This was her ex

compared to who she is with now

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
By 2 points at least. Other guy looks bloated as fuck.
Do you think the guy in the OP looks ethnic or barely ethinic, knowing that western SQUISHY SQUISHIES like whites in general?

• +1
Do you think the guy in the OP looks ethnic or barely ethinic, knowing that western SQUISHY SQUISHIES like whites in general?
Looks mixed

• +1
If he looked more ethnic would he not have his SQUISHY SQUISHY gf?
He would still get here. I don’t think she went for him because he looks white, she went for him because he looks good.

• +1
He would still get here. I don’t think she went for him because he looks white, she went for him because he looks good.
(y) They've been together for 3 years

• +1
Still not married?
Don't think so but those are western relationships (even though both are ethnic), so we shouldn't compare them to eastern or Islamic ones.

• +1
So why do i care about fat ugly women?

Ive seen borderline deformed dudes pull better women. Hes just fucking hinself over for no reason and this has 0 effect on us

Ive seen borderline deformed dudes pull better women. Hes just fucking hinself over for no reason and this has 0 effect on us

Don't think so but those are western relationships (even though both are ethnic), so we shouldn't compare them to eastern or Islamic ones.
Yes you are right. 3 years is long though. He may end up marrying her.

• +1
Looksmatched in 2023

• +1
Yes you are right. 3 years is long though. He may end up marrying her.
I suspect this would happen too. She also said the parents on both sides are involved and he's close with his mum (as expected since both sides have partial Asian ancestry).

• +1
I suspect this would happen too. She also said the parents on both sides are involved and he's close with his mum (as expected since both sides have partial Asian ancestry).
Mogger kids in the making? Or will the Asian dna fuck up the mix?

• +1