Gender will be more important to politics than race within 4-8 years

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Yes I know this is a larping foid youtuber but the statistics she cites are still valid.

We'll soon be getting to a point where 90% of right-wingers will be males and 90% of leftists will be women. All this bullshit race war shit will fade away into obscurity as men of all races realize that foids are bigger enemies to them than each other. It's already slowly started happening with more and more ethnic men turning towards the right because of their hatred towards feminism and also because of the racepill (why side with leftist women of their own race that just betray them anyway?).

Gender warfare will replace race warfare. The next metaphorical Hitler won't actually be a Hitler, it'll be an Andrew Tate.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, Deleted member 32285, Hardrada and 3 others
Allowing women to vote was a mistake, and I'm 100% serious.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Harakiri Fellatio and Ryldoo IS COPING
Another day, another shizo post from disillusioned

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Yes I know this is a larping foid youtuber but the statistics she cites are still valid.

We'll soon be getting to a point where 90% of right-wingers will be males and 90% of leftists will be women. All this bullshit race war shit will fade away into obscurity as men of all races realize that foids are bigger enemies to them than each other. It's already slowly started happening with more and more ethnic men turning towards the right because of their hatred towards feminism and also because of the racepill (why side with leftist women of their own race that just betray them anyway?).

Gender warfare will replace race warfare. The next metaphorical Hitler won't actually be a Hitler, it'll be an Andrew Tate.

funny thing is that jbs in my country doesn't even know who Andrew Tate is JFL

We'll soon be getting to a point where 90% of right-wingers will be males and 90% of leftists will be women
How do you think this will end? I think we could easily put foids on shackles or some shit like this but other males are just cucks who will simp for foids in hope to get pussy

Personal question->
Have you ever measured your iq bcs I feel like you are one of few High IQ individuals here who contributes

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Harakiri Fellatio
How do you think this will end? I think we could easily put foids on shackles or some shit like this but other males are just cucks who will simp for foids in hope to get pussy

Personal question->
Have you ever measured your iq bcs I feel like you are one of few High IQ individuals here who contributes
My IQ is sadly only 96-98 depending on which test I take. So basically borderline average. Still a million times better than being a sub-90 sub-human.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Ryldoo IS COPING

Personal question->
year 2060 women will put jn shackles dw

In other words self destruction

White feminist liberals

Hopefully women won't have rights in 50 years .

Conservative men complain about "muh women not staying in the kitchen" and rot while Chad does threesomes with stacies

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Got me hyped asf

Doesnt matter because simulation will end up soon