Gene editing can already cure a wide range of genetic defects and diseases, it's just that the ruling elite and normies doesn't want us to have it.

K

Kreier

Iron
Gene editing has really progressed far. It can already cure a wide range of genetic defects and diseases, ranging from cancer, parkinsons, huntington to autism, physical weakness, etc. But the ruling elite, the normies, bluepillers don't want us to have that. I don't know the reason, but it's because of "be happy with yourself", "be natural", "don't change yourself", and such bullshit even though their real motivation is to keep incels and people with bad genes down. For that reason, i think that people with genetic problems such as ugliness, autism, physical weakness, etc. should form a group and invade a research facility and if neccessary, take the scientists as hostages and demand that they gene edit us or show us how we can do that ourselves, because we can actually ascend that way.

Here are some articles proving that:

As you can see, the tools to enhance and cure are already here, but society don't want us to have that in the name of "ethics". I think it's unethical to DENY genetic trash the opportunity to improve their genes, so i think we should do that.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and mewingmaxxer
As you can see, the tools to enhance and cure are already here
Yes there are, but the tools for doing that are very expensive

Its over

I might kill myself if every new baby will grow up to become a 6'5 chad
i dont wanna bring children into this cruel world tbh

Yes there are, but the tools for doing that are very expensive

Its over
Every medical equipment is expensive. Price is no excuse. The governments have an obligation to treat and remove genetic defects when the technology is here. Since they don't, we should organize, raid hospitals, laboratories and companies that have such equipment and then first try to make those work there co-operate with us. If they don't cooperate freely, we should force them to do that and force them to either cure us with he technology or learn us how to use it ourselves.