General things to learn that help with business/career etc

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

5’3 Cambodian male
title,

Right now all I’ve thought of is to learn some sort of language, already know a decent amount of German so I might start homing that in.

But other than that, what else is there to learn ?

college takes half the amount of time it takes for you to fluently speak german and for them to understand you even tho speaking german itself is useless wont give you any jobs at all,there is like 80 million germans are barely any requirements for jobs are speak eng/germ,just go college fuck germany

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: buflek and Enlil
just become a fraudster atp

college takes half the amount of time it takes for you to fluently speak german and for them to understand you even tho speaking german itself is useless wont give you any jobs at all,there is like 80 million germans are barely any requirements for jobs are speak eng/germ,just go college fuck germany
Yeah obviously it’s not worth learning full time, but over a 10 year span of learning like an hour or two’s worth weekly will make you good at German, but that’s the point of this thread if learning a language is pointless what else can be helpful ?

how where did u learn german bro

Yeah obviously it’s not worth learning full time, but over a 10 year span of learning like an hour or two’s worth weekly will make you good at German, but that’s the point of this thread if learning a language is pointless what else can be helpful ?
if you leaarn 2 hours a week you will make 0 proggress bc by the time your a year in you will forget what you learned at the satart also wasting 2 hours a week is crazy,every year you will forget/learn at the same rate if you do just 2 hours a week,german is very easy to know basics but becomes soo much harder to sound fluently if you learn after 20 you will sound stupid to them

you can learn german in like 6 months of a couple hours a day bruh lmao

if you leaarn 2 hours a week you will make 0 proggress bc by the time your a year in you will forget what you learned at the satart also wasting 2 hours a week is crazy,every year you will forget/learn at the same rate if you do just 2 hours a week,german is very easy to know basics but becomes soo much harder to sound fluently if you learn after 20 you will sound stupid to them
So stupid, active recall exists for a reason u nonce

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
I don’t know how bad ur memory is but the little German I do know I’ve 100% retained and I do T talk to anyone in German ever

• +1
Reactions: zubin
title,

Right now all I’ve thought of is to learn some sort of language, already know a decent amount of German so I might start homing that in.

But other than that, what else is there to learn ?
hows a language gonna earn u money nigga

hows a language gonna earn u money nigga
idk, inb4 u give some advice like le start a business, im not some lucky 145IQ+ genius im an average intelligence guy and so I wanna know what to do init

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
idk, inb4 u give some advice like le start a business, im not some lucky 145IQ+ genius im an average intelligence guy and so I wanna know what to do init
bruv the only thing that language will help u with is fucking german foids or tutoring some chinese kid how to speak german for 20 bucks an hour

what is this business / career u even want?

bruv the only thing that language will help u with is fucking german foids or tutoring some chinese kid how to speak german for 20 bucks an hour

what is this business / career u even want?
idk what career to get into, but I just wanna know what are some general skills that will help with everything

idk what career to get into, but I just wanna know what are some general skills that will help with everything
ppl make money by hyperspecializing in a single field and becoming a master at it
there are masters of seo, botting, smm, the list goes on
then they hire ppl skilled at shit they don't know or are unwilling to learn

so u need to hyperfocus on a profitable skill

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel