Genes or luck

Juris

Juris

Bronze
Do the attractive people i mean attractive like models or actors like Brad pitt etc. really have good genes? Or it is just luck they grown up with great posture, chewing a lot , good diet etc?
Or is that combination of both..
Maybe the chad is chad because he play american football since 5 years old and his dad makes bim chew fucking steak for breakfast.
And the ugly bitch is ugly because he plays videogames since young age and drink 5 litre of coke a day

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Erik-Jón
they dont have good genes they just have good looks

good genes does not equal good looks and vice versa

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi and Deleted member 5892
they dont have good genes they just have good looks

good genes does not equal good looks and vice versa
People with good looks have better genes thats how they are good looking :lul:

Who cares if you have a rare gene that prevents blood clots or whatever if you have shit genes for aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: htnambition

Who cares if you have a rare gene that prevents blood clots or whatever if you have shit genes for aesthetics.
You can have bad genetics and end up being not so great looking. And plenty of good looking people have diseases for ex
Most good looking people such as Dicaprio, Chico, etc had ugly parents. Beauty isn't really hereditary although the phenotype is (to an extent) and pheno/beauty are related concepts

You can have bad genetics and end up being not so great looking. And plenty of good looking people have diseases for ex
Most good looking people such as Dicaprio, Chico, etc had ugly parents. Beauty isn't really hereditary although the phenotype is (to an extent) and pheno/beauty are related concepts
Dicaprio isn’t that gl, really bad pheno

My reaction to this post:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
My reaction to this post:

Yeah im just curious, you guys are more educated on this topic im novice here so yeah. For example Dicaprio have like ugly dad and little under average mom but he is handsome(not now tho)

• Hmm...
Brad Pitt grew up in a trailer in Oklahoma. That tells you everything you need to know about diet, posture, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah im just curious, you guys are more educated on this topic im novice here so yeah. For example Dicaprio have like ugly dad and little under average mom but he is handsome(not now tho)
Dicaprio isn’t even chad lmao

they have good genes on the matter of looking good

if your chad but was born with some fucking degenerative syndrome you have shitty genes, you might not even live enough to enjoy your chad privileges

• So Sad
they have good genes on the matter of looking good

if your chad but was born with some fucking degenerative syndrome you have shitty genes, you might not even live enough to enjoy your chad privileges
Retarded 6psl faelid chad still life mogs us though just because we are recessed and ugly(idk what you look like so I mainly talking myself)

• So Sad
Reactions: Tenshi