Genetic blackpill

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
Richard ramirez ----> only drinked soda during teenage years , only fast food , crackhead , homeless , no showers ---> mog most of the pro male models

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Frank Jack, thecel, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, itorroella9, EzioGrezzo and 7 others
Even when looksmaxxed you can't look as good as him in his situation

Genetics

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946, Hikicel69 and 4 others
No retard, if he had an actual bad environment his face would've been malformed. He grew up on a rural farm and ate hard food, had decent levels of activity etc, him eating chocolate sometimes doesn't change that.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cope>rope, Edgar, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
@Mirin2234 heres your thread bhai so it basically didn’t matter what you did in puberty :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6572
the hygiene of life is the biggest cope ever for autist pussycel

my friends take cocaine alcohol ketamine weed tabacco all the time and i'm the only one doing the gym and eating well

I'm the only one in hard balding and suicidal :feelsrope:

Genetics or surgey or rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 2157 and 3 others
Richard ramirez ----> only drinked soda during teenage years , only fast food , crackhead , homeless , no showers ---> mog most of the pro male models
How the fuck do you know RICHARD RAMIREZ drank soda, eat fastfood and never showered in his childhood?

BIGGEST COPE EVER SINCE 10th August 2018 or whenever this forum was made WHAT FUCK HAHAHAHAHAAH jfflll

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 2634
no shower is ledit

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
No retard, if he had an actual bad environment his face would've been malformed. He grew up on a rural farm and ate hard food, had decent levels of activity etc, him eating chocolate sometimes doesn't change that.
He didn’t have good environment and his mom inhaled toxic fumes when lrwganant with him and her body tried to reject it. I read the book:LIFE AND CRIMES OF RICHARD RAMIREZ. Story of his entire life. He grew up in a city not a farm in a crowed area. He would often starve hence why he was so skinny. He slept in cemeteries to wscape his abusive father he never ate vegetables or any of that shit he only ate junk food and chocolate. He started smoking pot heavily at age 10 and doing psychedelics age 12
@Seth Walsh

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, sandcelmuttcel, EzioGrezzo and 4 others
He didn’t have good environment and his mom inhaled toxic fumes when lrwganant with him and her body tried to reject it. I read the book:LIFE AND CRIMES OF RICHARD RAMIREZ. Story of his entire life. He grew up in a city not a farm in a crowed area. He would often starve hence why he was so skinny. He slept in cemeteries to wscape his abusive father he never ate vegetables or any of that shit he only ate junk food and chocolate. He started smoking pot heavily at age 10 and doing psychedelics age 12
@Seth Walsh
Screenshot these, i knew he grew up near the mexican border and I saw a photo of his family and their home looked rural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Screenshot these, i knew he grew up near the mexican border and I saw a photo of his family and their home looked rural
He grew up in el psl Texas which is yes near Mexican border but it is a city so try 500k population. Lemme link hold up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157

Bullshit

Ramirez used to sleep in a graveyard by the age of 10 bc his father was violent . Smoked cannabis at 10 .
At 13 he witnessed hus cousin killing his wife , i guarantee this type of shit mess with your hormonoal levels
Only drank soda and junk food , look at his godamn teeths jfl

• +1
How the fuck do you know RICHARD RAMIREZ drank soda, eat fastfood and never showered in his childhood?

BIGGEST COPE EVER SINCE 10th August 2018 or whenever this forum was made WHAT FUCK HAHAHAHAHAAH jfflll

IMG 20200930 222915

I talk about teenager years

• +1
Bullshit

Ramirez used to sleep in a graveyard by the age of 10 bc his father was violent . Smoked cannabis at 10 .
At 13 he witnessed hus cousin killing his wife , i guarantee this type of shit mess with your hormonoal levels
Only drank soda and junk food , look at his godamn teeths jfl
Witnessing horrible shit scars you but doesnt lower androgens
You don't understand, there's no way he was constantly eating like that because if he was his face wouldn't look like that. It's not developmentally possible and saying otherwise is you coping
He looked very diff before puberty btw

Stop lying about how development works to make people stop trying to become healthier jfl subhuman

Last edited:
Eating junk food and doing drugs is not the same thing as spending all day inside and mouthbreathing
JFL if you can't understand that they both make you unhealthy in different ways. How is junk food going to make you a recessed stunted growth subhuman if you grow up in high T environment spending lots of time outside and active and mewing all the time?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2157
Eating junk food and doing drugs is not the same thing as spending all day inside and mouthbreathing
JFL if you can't understand that they both make you unhealthy in different ways. How is junk food going to make you a recessed stunted growth subhuman if you grow up in high T environment spending lots of time outside and active and mewing all the time?
he literally also spent time doing activities that increase androgen levels like getting into fights and so on

Genetics are #1 lifestyle is #2

Ramirez would have been higher with an optimal development
I have chad genes but i was only breastfeeded for 1 Month and i therefore mouthbreathed all my life+sedentarity lifestyle so im subhuman now

All I will say is look at his niece

Case closed

You guys have an strange conception of beauty
He looks good for sure, but for many many women he is gross
Male models of pasarell that look like spaghetti and bones are not that atractive

SOme guys of this forum read and write too much and fuck to little

Legit

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
his mom was probably too broke to buy nestle formula so she breastfed

his parents didnt take care of him he spent outside his entire childhood getting that california sun

his environment was better than the environment of the majority of people