Genetic dead end

L

lurking truecel

Diamond
I have finally come to the conclusion that I am genetically inferior to almost 85% of all men. And this has been done objectively by taking a good look at other men on different public places and also by taking objective photos of myself with back camera. I also have CT scans for a eventual bimax which I now reconsider because there really is no hope even if the functional benefit would make it well worth it(but it really feels bad going thru all that and still be shit looking). I would like to post pic but I haven't given up on life that much that I want my pic floating around like a incel meme. This post is mostly to vent on this lonely Friday night. I have had a lot of those. I really feel empty and going out is suifuel, I can't even go to shop food anymore. Fuck man, I hope you guys stay strong out there. And also not having a girl is really bad, but it's even worse really realizing that you have some shit as genes. That for the good of humanity should be redeculed. Even if i got Stacey wife, kids would still look like shit. I do like to blame my parents but at the same time they have loved me and cared for me. Even if they raped my face even more because I got 4 extractions, mouth breathed, and got my nose broken multiple times when young which made me even more of a mouth breather. But in the end I think even if I was not downward grown my overall skull size and lack of bonemass would have made me shit as ugly either way. No one will probably read this but hope life is better for u

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Dominicoon, isis_Bleach and 7 others
Height?

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
I have finally come to the conclusion that I am genetically inferior to almost 85% of all men. And this has been done objectively by taking a good look at other men on different public places and also by taking objective photos of myself with back camera. I also have CT scans for a eventual bimax which I now reconsider because there really is no hope even if the functional benefit would make it well worth it(but it really feels bad going thru all that and still be shit looking). I would like to post pic but I haven't given up on life that much that I want my pic floating around like a incel meme. This post is mostly to vent on this lonely Friday night. I have had a lot of those. I really feel empty and going out is suifuel, I can't even go to shop food anymore. Fuck man, I hope you guys stay strong out there. And also not having a girl is really bad, but it's even worse really realizing that you have some shit as genes. That for the good of humanity should be redeculed. Even if i got Stacey wife, kids would still look like shit. I do like to blame my parents but at the same time they have loved me and cared for me. Even if they raped my face even more because I got 4 extractions, mouth breathed, and got my nose broken multiple times when young which made me even more of a mouth breather. But in the end I think even if I was not downward grown my overall skull size and lack of bonemass would have made me shit as ugly either way. No one will probably read this but hope life is better for u
Suii fuel

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Atilapilled, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
Now hush little baby don't you cry everything's gonna be alright

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Dunkelheit, diditeverbegin and 2 others
Nope. It's very relevant. If sub 6'0 then over for you.
It's over either way, I have the smallest skull, and my zygo arch and jaw points to the floor. It never began. I am recessed in places not even discussed on this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and looksmaxxing223
It's over either way, I have the smallest skull, and my zygo arch and jaw pints to the floor. It never began. I am recessed in places not even discussed on this mentally ill site
say your height buddy.

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
I have finally come to the conclusion that I am genetically inferior to almost 85% of all men
Welcome to the real truecel club, sir

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, watah and lurking truecel
Fuck man I am gonna ER, it's gonna be legendary. Fbi if you watch this take me if you fucking can losers
Nah not worth, ur parents who have provided unconditional love would have to suffer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial and lurking truecel
Nah not worth, ur parents who have provided unconditional love would have to suffer
Nah, I am old so they wouldn't get bothered I think. And they will soon move to another country so fuck it

You’re not part of the club jfl mr MTN
MTN = normal facial development which I don't have. I'm biowaste removal compared to my peers. It is what it is.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and lurking truecel
MTN = normal facial development which I don't have. I'm biowaste removal compared to my peers. It is what it is.
Time to biofuel Maxx, they should use incels to save the climate

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Becuase i don't wanna live in a shithole
Well then don’t blame your environment. blame yourself for not wanting an option to reproduce lmao white women are the most desired race on the world and unfortunately you can’t have it not in this lifetime so you can either stop being picky and whining like a baby and move to asia or continue to rot while your women go around marrying billionares being ran through and other bullshit its your choice

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Well then don’t blame your environment. blame yourself for not wanting an option to reproduce lmao white women are the most desired race on the world and unfortunately you can’t have it not in this lifetime so you can either stop being picky and whining like a baby and move to asia or continue to rot while your women go around marrying billionares being ran through and other bullshit its your choice
I would probably not find a wife their either way, so yes the choice is probably just to accept the facts.