Genetic editing

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Genetic editing is an extremely fascinating area of science and I think it’s something that .org memebers should research about. In the near future, it is almost certain that the public ( probably very rich individuals in the beginning) would gain access to gene editing technology such as Crispr. With Crispr, we directly break off a piece of our DNA and introduce a new piece of DNA strand through a complex process.

I think the main limitation of genetic editing is that we still don’t know how our genes our interlinked. For example, we cannot just change our height without factoring in all the other DNA changes that need to occur.

I think for now, we should explore epigentics as that’s something we have some sort of control over.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and justleavemealone
Genetic editing is an extremely fascinating area of science and I think it’s something that .org memebers should research about. In the near future, it is almost certain that the public ( probably very rich individuals in the beginning) would gain access to gene editing technology such as Crispr. With Crispr, we directly break off a piece of our DNA and introduce a new piece of DNA strand through a complex process.

I think the main limitation of genetic editing is that we still don’t know how our genes our interlinked. For example, we cannot just change our height without factoring in all the other DNA changes that need to occur.

I think for now, we should explore epigentics as that’s something we have some sort of control over.
will never be mainstream america needs peasants

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and MaestheticMaso

dnrd

will never be mainstream america needs peasants
Probably only for the ultra rich. There could be a black market with this however. Just like you can theoretically pay a corrupt doctor to give you a lefort3, you might be able to do the same thing with gene editing.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Probably only for the ultra rich. There could be a black market with this however. Just like you can theoretically pay a corrupt doctor to give you a lefort3, you might be able to do the same thing with gene editing.

That shit won't work on adults.

That shit won't work on adults.
Theoretically, it could but we would need to understand the interlinkage between different genes and even epigenetics. I believe that as of right now, the most promising area is gaining the ability to change our epigenetic markers.

This will be the forefront of maxxing in the next few decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back