Hair
Studies
Skin
Everything

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
Reactions: onnysk
basically PSL 6 naturally is genetic elite imho.
fuck u chad.
no chad i just used tips from this site to ascend little

• Love it
AND DID I DESSERVE TO NOT BE A CHAD NORMIE NON RICH ??
no man none of us did. he just got lucky and u got unlucky thats it. neither did chico deserve it

• So Sad
I think back then we lived in much smaller tribes. Like 150 people max for the largest tribes. And when the genetics are so similar, other traits like intelligence come into play. But when we different tribes interacted, the more dominant, intelligent and attractive tribe probably took over and raped the females of the other tribe.
Could also be cuz everyone is super recessed. Back then, literally everyone had a well developed maxilla cuz they were always moving around and ate hard foods, preventing bad body and tongue posture. Since everyone was beautiful, the only way to separate men was through competition and the sorts. Now, basically everyone is recessed, so if you’re not, that’s seen as a huge health indicator and women will want to breed with you.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Yes it was actually a way more prevalent act back then, its just today that all that makes humanity is seen as back :
marrying at a younger age to have more well developped kids, polygamy, and this.
Yeah, but our society is way more complex today and we need more education to be able to function in society. That’s why we have later marriages and such.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3043
how life's feel ?
going from 2.5 to 5.5-6 MAX feels crazy Lol.

Weight loss can do a lot if you have good bone structure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
Yeah, but our society is way more complex today and we need more education to be able to function in society. That’s why we have later marriages and such.
it's true but it's mostly artificial and goes against our nature. that's why despite beeing richer than ever in history we are the more depressed in the history of mankind with all the others disease.
Do you think in any other civilization, there were this amount of inkwell, of doomed people etc?
no.

gives me lifefuel.
gives me lifefuel.
and gives me !
i'm in my way for it, but my nose and lips aren't ideal, if i had them i could potentially look for psl 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187

From 20% to 10% I increase ~1-2 psl

• Woah
From 20% to 10% I increase ~1-2 psl
how is your life diferently?

I wasn't getting much woman validation (if any) before I turned 18. But I didn't even care, so I just ate burgers and got fat af. I never experienced teen love because of that and I think it kinda fucked me up mentally

But as I get more and more attention now I kinda forget about it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 5187
it's true but it's mostly artificial and goes against our nature. that's why despite beeing richer than ever in history we are the more depressed in the history of mankind with all the others disease.
Do you think in any other civilization, there were this amount of inkwell, of doomed people etc?
no.

gives me lifefuel.
gives me lifefuel.
and gives me !
i'm in my way for it, but my nose and lips aren't ideal, if i had them i could potentially look for psl 6.
I think hunter gatherer society is peak human mental and physical condition. Exploring new terrain, team work with your boys hunting for food, natural mental and physical stimulation. The women bonding while gathering fruits, gossiping, helping each other with the kids. The elders teaching and taking care of the young, telling them the history of your people, keeping the traditions alive. When the men come back from hunting with meat, women are instantly down to fuck and suck your dick.

Agriculture was the downfall of humanity tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2597
No

• So Sad
I think hunter gatherer society is peak human mental and physical condition. Exploring new terrain, team work with your boys hunting for food, natural mental and physical stimulation. The women bonding while gathering fruits, gossiping, helping each other with the kids. The elders teaching and taking care of the young, telling them the history of your people, keeping the traditions alive. When the men come back from hunting with meat, women are instantly down to fuck and suck your dick.

Agriculture was the downfall of humanity tbh.
i indeed believe that modernity is alienation and coming closer to the nature is the best way to stay wholesome and use your total potential

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx

I wasn't getting much woman validation (if any) before I turned 18. But I didn't even care, so I just ate burgers and got fat af. I never experienced teen love because of that and I think it kinda fucked me up mentally

My life was better
More attention
Easier with girls
More respect from men
Still doing fine at 20% just not nearly as good
Probaly 16% now and feel things getting better

The validation will for sure help u bro

Teen love is a bit overrated in my experience

• Love it

it's overated in the long run because you become accustomed to it as everything, but just feeling it for the first times is something that all men desserve.
My life was better
More attention
Easier with girls
More respect from men
Still doing fine at 20% just not nearly as good
Probaly 16% now and feel things getting better

The validation will for sure help u bro

Teen love is a bit overrated in my experience
imma gonna end leanmaxxing maximum this summer, reaching 10/100 is the main goal.
we need the most facial definition possible.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk and Vvvvxxxx
Yeah lmfao. You really think Chico would be squaring up with mammoths and sabertooth cats back in the caveman days? Ofc not. Aesthetics is just an example of fisherian runway where we select partners for reasons completely irrelevant to our survival. Like female peacocks selecting male peacocks for the colorful tails. It’s completely pointless and serves no benefit to the species. Species that adopt fisherian runway usually go extinct so humans are basically fucked.
Humans might not be fucked. Unlike other species, humans are much more intelligent and have used things in the past (such as religion and traditionalism) to keep women under control.

We might see a slow return to traditional religious values after the current wave of secularism runs out of steam. Or we might just have a straight up collapse that results in new societies setting strict rules on hypergamy and sexuality. Or An unknown factor no one has considered could happen. Human extinction or mass depopulation due to fisherian runaway is of low probability imo. Humans usually regain common sense once they see reality for what it is
Black twice and mixed once
Brutal

counted from the bottom

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
No, quite the opposite. Long midface, balding at 20, recessed chin

Yes bc I’m white

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Stfu bluecel. You were literally just a greycel. Kys faggot
Look at our join date you absolute dumb fuck, shits like you deserve to be put in cages with their mouths taped up due to the sheer amount of dogshit that comes out of your mouth. What you said made no sense whatsoever and you didn't even try to defend your point.

Off yourself, brain dead subhuman