genetic engineering is life

lilith

lilith

vanity of vanities all is vanity
what a great timeline we live in

KILL YOURSELF NIG-

what a great timeline we live in
You will never benefit from genetic engineering. Your children might, but I don’t see the point in investing in someone else’s future like that.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mike21
You will never benefit from genetic engineering. Your children might, but I don’t see the point in investing in someone else’s future like that.
i can only fraud for so long. genetically engineering my babe will guarantee my lineage of ubermenschs will continue beyond my death. its everything. then as time goes we must put all our resources into the abandonment of flesh.

i can only fraud for so long. genetically engineering my babe will guarantee my lineage of ubermenschs will continue beyond my death. its everything. then as time goes we must put all our resources into the abandonment of flesh.
Or, hear me out, you beat your genetics into the dirt through looksmaxxing and breed with a high quality mate with mogged genetics. Your children would then do the same. Now you have your mogged lineage.

Or, hear me out, you beat your genetics into the dirt through looksmaxxing and breed with a high quality mate with mogged genetics. Your children would then do the same. Now you have your mogged lineage.
cant take that risk unfortunately. i will however breed with the highest quality mate once i ascend. it will ease the burden of altering my childs gene.