genetic engineering will be bigger than artificial intelligence by 2040

futureashtray

futureashtray

your oneitis < caylee cowan
just imagine being able to make a perfect human

a human who is very tall, with perfect hearing, smell, etc

who could even run 30-35 miles per hour for 10 minutes without getting tired

a man with perfect genetics to the point where they are enhanced

a human who can see in the dark, can see infrared, a human who can breathe under water

The possibilities are endless, in fact the USA, China, Russia, France, UK, etc

are all researching in “enhanced humans”

the possibilities are endless

and imagine genetic engineering combined with artificial intelligence

A couple years into the future there could be a merging on man and machine

technology is advancing rapidly…

If I go to college I will major in genetics, and after that I will major in computer science

I will learn multiple languages, be an expert in linguistics, learn something from the medical field, etc

I will be a very knowledgeable person

knowledge is power

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, fuse and Carv
that’ll be a few more centuries buddy, not just 15 years

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, UrGirlsMcm, kiyopon and 4 others
that’ll be a few more centuries buddy, not just 15 years
have you not looked into crispr-cas9?

you can literally do anything

a human who can see in the dark, can see infrared, a human who can breathe under water

If I go to college I will major in genetics, and after that I will major in computer science

I will learn multiple languages, be an expert in linguistics, learn something from the medical field, etc

knowledge is power
If I could afford it I would make my son be to be a 6’10 blue eyes mulatto prettyboy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
You niggas watch too many sci fi movies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Sny, kiyopon and 5 others
have you not looked into crispr-cas9?

you can literally do anything
it hasn’t been used to that scale yet, doubt it will ever reach that scale before another hundred years. and the amount of controversy and years which it’ll be before it is ever used for cosmetological reasons

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Zelenskyiv
If I could afford it I would be my son to be a 6’10 blue eyes mulatto prettyboy
no point, that will be the least of your desires, in the future every single human will want their children and themselves to be tall and attractive

And I’m pretty sure that the general public will be able to modify themselves or their children with cosmetic modifications but the real modifications people will want will be enhanced vision, enhanced stamina, enhanced strength, the ability to smell things from miles away, etc

there will most likely be genetically modified super soldiers like captain america and the winter soldier

or genetically modified humans that are merged into machines and etc

and there will be super soldiers who hunt down “illegally enhanced humans”

like the sentinels in the x-men

and those super soldiers keep getting better and better with more research until they are unstoppable

super soldiers that can regrow limbs, can feel no pain, bulletproof skin, etc

You niggas watch too many sci fi movies
it hasn’t been used to that scale yet, doubt it will ever reach that scale before another hundred years. and the amount of controversy and years which it’ll be before it is ever used for cosmetological reasons
the most powerful countries in the world are all researching into it

and just think about it, the USA has a near unlimited budget, anything is possible, anything can happen

knowledge is power
I genuinely don't think humans can be artificallyt crafted into perfection without some side effects or just complete failure. please link why you think so positively about this

• +1
Reactions: Carv

and just think about it, the USA has a near unlimited budget, anything is possible, anything can happen
in which almost all of it is poured into the military :lul:, jfl, if the us actually cared about advancing in science, they would fund nasa/science/cancer research, etc. and you need to do a lot more research if you think that crispr cas9 can do everything

plus, multiple countries, including the us, have tried creating ‘super soldiers’ in the past, in which all the programs have failed and been dropped, not to be touched again. stop watching so many sci fi movies

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
no point, that will be the least of your desires, in the future every single human will want their children and themselves to be tall and attractive

And I’m pretty sure that the general public will be able to modify themselves or their children with cosmetic modifications but the real modifications people will want will be enhanced vision, enhanced stamina, enhanced strength, the ability to smell things from miles away, etc

there will most likely be genetically modified super soldiers like captain america and the winter soldier

or genetically modified humans that are merged into machines and etc

and there will be super soldiers who hunt down “illegally enhanced humans”

like the sentinels in the x-men

and those super soldiers keep getting better and better with more research until they are unstoppable

super soldiers that can regrow limbs, can feel no pain, bulletproof skin, etc

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Is this the only thing that make you happy? dreaming 24/7 about this you better go rope instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Carv

knowledge is power
bhai russia is gonna be the first to make it trust me, they have a demographic crisis and desperately need manpower, so i wont be suprised if we see 7 foot hunks marching to warsaw in the next 20 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Carv

knowledge is power
This would be completely shit for the entire world

plus, multiple countries, including the us, have tried creating ‘super soldiers’ in the past, in which all the programs have failed and been dropped, not to be touched again. stop watching so many sci fi movies
sweden's eugenics program in 1960s was not a failure

• +1
Reactions: Aero
I genuinely don't think humans can be artificallyt crafted into perfection without some side effects or just complete failure. please link why you think so positively about this
its not about crafting, OP says that enhancing individual characteristics is possible

its not about crafting, OP says that enhancing individual characteristics is possible
okay maybe but to the extent OP describes seems really far out of reach hence why I ask for some link or proof for that type of claim

• +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs

knowledge is power
Ai will probably make it happen.

knowledge is power
All Cope + Chad doesn't need knowledge :ogre:

Not a single molecule nigger

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Zelenskyiv
I wanted to do the same when i was younger but gene editing to that capacity is going to take at the very least 100 years. Honestly the physical alterations are the least of my interest, the biggest thing for me would be our abilities to enhance intelligence. Then we can really start creating ubermensch, absurdly intelligent humans raised to interact with AI technology, merging them into machines and making them cyborgs.

If you ever read All Tomorows I believe we we’ll end up a more sophisticated/humane version of the gravitals, a future group of humans that ditched their bodies and became floating rocks robots.

Attachments

• 741037B5-C633-4C2F-8A93-45FF9B224CB9.jpeg
    741037B5-C633-4C2F-8A93-45FF9B224CB9.jpeg
    905.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3E260769-C40A-4A4A-B041-07482C609E9C.webp
    3E260769-C40A-4A4A-B041-07482C609E9C.webp
    114 KB · Views: 0
We live in a capitalist, globalised, diversified, and religious world, where you can take your 80-year-old grandmother on a 16-hour plane ride to the other side of the planet to see another civilization and human society she never would have imagined existed.

These aspects will never let human civilization do what the Op describes.

If we were eventually in communism and the whole idea of society was to multiply, share resources equally, and make the life of the whole human civilization easier and more equal, eventually there would be a lot of research on how we can modify the genes of future kids, so that they don't have physical diseases, or are more resistant to external factors such as stress, collagen loss, mental illness etc.

But until then, the population of the planet in the richest countries is shrinking, no one seems to care or do anything about it, even if they could and solutions exist, but everyone is an individualist, and the millionaires see humans as just another resource that may or may not exist, not a renewable one, and when it's depleted, they just call in cheaper human resources from 3rd world countries to maintain or even increase profits.

Humans are limited, we're just animals, a combination of genetic factors that can be stopped with a pill or a bullet, no matter how 6.9 feet, blond with blue eyes you have. That's why even in wars, the idea of soldiers with guns and all the WW1 concepts are outdated. Today you can make a drone for a few thousand dollars that can kill hundreds of trained and raised soldiers, in which the enemy has invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy and resources before they get to the front line.

The future is in AI and self driving, basically in ground warfare or flying vehicles that can be autonomous and don't need a human resource to support them from the ground, who can do all the dirty work. But even they are relatively useless, because if things go too far, there are always atomic bombs that can stop anything.. :what: :Comfy:

Disappointed Sad Clown GIF by SpoopyDrws

• JFL
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
everything will be dogshit

• +1
Reactions: fuse
ai is now and genetic engineering won’t be for at least 100 more

This will happen in 30 years or so, I remember seeing a Rehab Room vid about this a few months back.

Literally "Brave New World"

All that to get ran through whale single mother of 2 babies from 2 baby daddies.