Genetic lottery is so brutal

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Always remeber, life is 80% based on luck

Imagine you have a girlfriend and introduce her to your family and your own brother humiliates you immeasurably in front of her just based on his genetic luck.

Fortunately I don't have a brother myself
:what:

These guys are brothers

21682524_1446990079-8151_zy7abu_n-jpg.75900

61559bea1c01732b562efc8720087f8c-ton-gabriel-jpg.75901

Xb0GGUA.jpg

Some other bros

HqyA1Uy.jpg

bdbb03d73299e1825dfc15ab617fa4ce.jpg

8152676-0-image-a-119_1546669392450.jpg

Sean-Father.jpg

And now BlackOps2Cell and his bro

VN5Uwg6.png

kFLN5sX.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, RAITEIII, Deleted member 3323 and 11 others
nanometers of genetic recombination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 8758 and 7 others
I can relate, my brother gigamogs me, whenever my stacey went to my school the kids asked me "is that really your mom"?

The kutcher case is ridiculous. It makes me think that this world is just a bad joke.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Lolcel and Germania
My younger brother is 5'7, brown eyes and losing his hair (NW3) while I'm 6'2, light blue eyes with a full head of hair (although I'm NW1.5 so I'm about to hop on fin)

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JihadChad, 6485b025t and kuroro
My younger brother is 5'7, brown eyes and losing his hair (NW3) while I'm 6'2, light blue eyes with a full head of hair (although I'm NW1.5 so I'm about to hop on fin)

are you sure you have the same father? Did you grow up differently? Did you do sports and he didn't? Different diet?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
are you sure you have the same father? Did you grow up differently? Did you do sports and he didn't? Different diet?
Definitely have the same father, it's pure genetic recombination - I have the same facial features as my dad and he has the same pheno, eye colour and height. I get my eye colour from his father, skipped a generation, my half-sister has the same eyes as me despite us only having a father in common

Also the men on my mother's side of the family are taller so I think that's just genetic recombination again

He was a fussy eater whereas I ate shit loads (was never fat just to be clear :lul:) so I grew taller partly on that basis

Also we were one year apart (me being the firstborn child) so it's possible I drained my mother's nutritional reserve during the first pregnancy, some tribal cultures try to space children two years apart for this reason

We were both into sports and very active growing up

Also I'm not trying to diss him or anything, he makes the best of what he has and isn't bad looking at all - he's in a long term relationship and has two young kids whereas I'm in a relationship with a 19yo girl I wouldn't trust to have my kids :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and JihadChad
Definitely have the same father, it's pure genetic recombination - I have the same facial features as my dad and he has the same pheno, eye colour and height. I get my eye colour from his father, skipped a generation, my half-sister has the same eyes as me despite us only having a father in common

He was a fussy eater whereas I ate shit loads (was never fat just to be clear :lul:) so I grew taller partly on that basis

Also we were one year apart (me being the firstborn child) so it's possible I drained my mother's nutritional reserve during the first pregnancy, some tribal cultures try to space children two years apart for this reason

Also I'm not trying to diss him or anything, he makes the best of what he has and isn't bad looking at all - he's in a long term relationship and has two young kids whereas I'm in a relationship with a 19yo girl I wouldn't trust to have my kids :lul:
That eating thing is cope, all genes

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and GigaMogger
"mUH ENVIRONMENT" "what if he mewed!!?!!" :feelswhy: its all genes you can be chad assuming your base is good

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, W0KESTMOTHF and GigaMogger

Also the men on my mother's side of the family are taller so I think that's just genetic recombination again

Your father is 6'2", you are 6'2", and he is only 5'7" thats very very strange

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Your father his 6'2", you are 6'2", and he is only 5'7" thats very very strange
No I said "he (my brother) has the same pheno, eye colour and height (as my dad)."

and "Also the men on my mother's side of the family are taller so I think that's just genetic recombination again"

and "I have the same facial features as my dad" by which I meant we have the same midface and lower third

also: "I get my eye colour from his father, skipped a generation, my half-sister has the same eyes as me despite us only having a father in common"

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad and 6485b025t
No I said "he (my brother) has the same pheno, eye colour and height (as my dad)."

and "Also the men on my mother's side of the family are taller so I think that's just genetic recombination again"

and "I have the same facial features as my dad" by which I meant we have the same midface and lower third

also: "I get my eye colour from his father, skipped a generation, my half-sister has the same eyes as me despite us only having a father in common"
ahhh, okey i read it wrong

• +1
It's alla bout looksmaxxing

A good start is teen roiding and pretty boy maxxing

• +1

That is one handsome dude.
Great face shape
You just know he was always on family holidays as a kid, and the other young girls on their family holidays would always crush on him and they'd hook up for holiday romances at like 15 lol

View attachment 592693

That is one handsome dude.
Great face shape
You just know he was always on family holidays as a kid, and the other young girls on their family holidays would always crush on him and they'd hook up for holiday romances at like 15 lol
I had a friend like this, he went to spain one year and said he lost his virginity to a local girl
i will not mention our age back then, that fact will go to the grave with me

Its indeed brutal..

Most of the ugly bros have their mouths open, Mike Mew strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
brb measuring the mog

Im about to attempt to recover NW0-1 hairline with topical fin or ru, minox+rolling, keto, castor oil and whatever else you want to add.
You can mix several of this things together, so it's not like you have to put 10 different stuff on your scalp every day. I shampoo right now with a mix of castor oil+peppermint oil + shampoo base.
I wouldn't nuke my DHT with fin, topical seems to do the job and is like 3x less DHT systemic reduction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Im about to attempt to recover NW0-1 hairline with topical fin or ru, minox+rolling, keto, castor oil and whatever else you want to add.
You can mix several of this things together, so it's not like you have to put 10 different stuff on your scalp every day. I shampoo right now with a mix of castor oil+peppermint oil + shampoo base.
Internal fin would be more effective ngl - just need to take precautions to prevent aromatisation and you won't get sides (providing you've already finished development that is)

I'm not gonna use minoxidil because you have to use it in perpetuity because the new hair is dependent on minox to stay and if you stop it'll just fall out so I use redensyl instead

But other copes I use include nizoral 2% ketoconazole shampoo (gets rid of dandruff and associated shedding) and this thing called the growband which stimulates circulation to the scalp very effectively:

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and TITUS
I have heard the minox argument already, but first you don't have to use all your life, just as long as you want to have that extra minox hair on top and second you can use it as a vehicle for RU for example.