Genetic oneitisceldom

My eye colour is pure green which is 4 shades above yours you worthless incel
Pure green but still has a childish fucking face. I'm not even that pretty and I mog you into oblivion mate

His verbal iq was very high tho I could
tell he intimidated u a lot.
cage, projecting again you little shitskin?

i've literally been doxxed and didn't give a fuck, you think some ugly little deformed russian midget could intimidate me with words over the internet? ROFL

This nigga got shitskin passing IQ too lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
His verbal iq was very high tho I could
tell he intimidated u a lot.
Imagine actually taking you seriously, you’re a meme on this forum and you enjoy it. You like being remembered as a joke, tbh I don’t know what kind of weird fetish you have.
higgabigga was one of the best raters I’ve ever talked 2. Also I don’t know who @Bvnny. is
Wdym? You literally pmed me

Pure green but still has a childish fucking face. I'm not even that pretty and I mog you into oblivion mate
You don't mog the shit i threw at your ugly mother last night for choking on my dick you subhuman.

Go make out more with your boyfriend @gigi you repulsive homosexual

• JFL
cage, projecting again you little shitskin?

i've literally been doxxed and didn't give a fuck, you think some ugly little deformed russian midget could intimidate me with words over the internet? ROFL

This nigga got shitskin passing IQ too lmfao
Hes 6’1. He face mogs u too

this place is a circlejerk, of course they do.

someone recently told me this site considered @Bvnny. white LMFAO how could you ever take it seriously

plus higgabigga was a forgettable ass user, dunno what you're on about and am surprised you were even around to witness him

all i remember of him was his face and his tireless seething towards me
Gets whitemogged

• +1
Hes 6’1. He face mogs u too
He's 5'11'' (given he's not larping) and does not face mog me with a single feature that shrek stunt double

• Hmm...
He's 5'11'' (given he's not larping) and does not face mog me with a single feature that shrek stunt double
Hes lean now and he’s a chadlite. How can you be so narcy here and yet cry on snap about how u get rejected by 3 psl Dutch landwhales? Your persona is very intriguing

• +1
You don't mog the shit i threw at your ugly mother last night for choking on my dick you subhuman.

Go make out more with your boyfriend @gigi you repulsive homosexual
Literally a highschooler talking about my mom lmao
I've fucked girls with a bigger frame than you

You said that ppl consider me to be white like they're wrong lol

I'm pretty much white-passing, even tho I'm a mutt
És branco sim e serias em qualquer parte do mundo. Não lhe dês atenção ahaha

Hes lean now and he’s a chadlite. How can you be so narcy here and yet cry on snap about how u get rejected by 3 psl Dutch landwhales? Your persona is very intriguing
yeah he's lean, i saw his body and he's subhuman asf LMFAO should've just stayed fat

can't believe that was the same person making fun of my body that hadn't even finished developing yet. but in the end someone who isn't subhuman themselves has no reason to bark do they

• Hmm...
yeah he's lean, i saw his body and he's subhuman asf LMFAO should've just stayed fat

can't believe that was the same person making fun of my body that hadn't even finished developing yet. but in the end someone who isn't subhuman themselves has no reason to bark do they
Yeah I don’t like his frame either . His face and height are good

Literally a highschooler talking about my mom lmao
I've fucked girls with a bigger frame than you
View attachment 1443841
i'm not a high schooler cage

haven't even gone to school in years you spineless rat, learn to think before you say stupid shit

reminder that humping people with anime avatars in vrchat doesn't mean you've ''fucked girls'' you absolute loser

Yeah I don’t like his frame either . His face and height are good
i will admit from the somewhat frauded pic of his lean face i have seen he is good looking. but my ascension potential psl is higher than him now at his now fully softmaxxed state

i will admit from the somewhat frauded pic of his lean face i have seen he is good looking. but my ascension potential psl is higher than him now at his now fully softmaxxed state
What makes u say that ? You’re not fat or any ur jaw isn’t bad ur eyes aren’t bad your skin is clearing up idk if there’s any more u could do regarding softmaxxing

What makes u say that ? You’re not fat or any ur jaw isn’t bad ur eyes aren’t bad your skin is clearing up idk if there’s any more u could do regarding softmaxxing
My face is very bloated. Softmaxxing would involve fixing that, growing out my hair and some fashion

My face is very bloated. Softmaxxing would involve fixing that, growing out my hair and some fashion
I look bloated asf now tbh. I wonder if I’ll have facial changes after my test cycle. Also u look 12% bf to me

I look bloated asf now tbh. I wonder if I’ll have facial changes after my test cycle. Also u look 12% bf to me
ur not bloated

just ugly

i have 0 hollow cheeks

Why do u rate me normie and then ugly ? Lmao also I’m 22% bf atm
normie = ugly. ur greyceldom is showing again

Lmao also I’m 22% bf atm
people process face fat differently. i have abs but my face is super bloated. some people have high bodyfat but good faces

• JFL
normie = ugly. ur greyceldom is showing again
Normie means you’re neither ugly or good looking. Just a very forgettable face u see everyday
people process face fat differently. i have abs but my face is super bloated. some people have high bodyfat but good faces
I have no abs but my face looks bloated now that pic u saw on snap was from 6 months ago

Normie means you’re neither ugly or good looking. Just a very forgettable face u see everyday

I have no abs but my face looks bloated now that pic u saw on snap was from 6 months ago
normie = ugly to women what do you not understand

lol u descended u faggot

• JFL
  • JFL
shave that ugly moustache, it isn't hiding your philtrum length

copium, It isn't subhuman, but it isn't ideal either
when i was a greycel like you i morphed myself with shorter philtrum and it looked like shit

this philtrum is harmonic for my face

No chance for 6'5'' curry

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf is an actual full curry, more white passing than u, ur same height with a much better body and is registered here
if your orbitals are ethnic then I must be alien.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Just found out i inherited my oneitisceldom from my dad

A long time ago (~50 years?) while he was living in France or so he got incredibly lucky, he landed a 16 year old model JB girlfriend, he even married her after some years

It was all good until at some point he got cucked by Italian Chad, his ''wife'' divorced him and she ran off to get married with Med Chad

And subsequently died in a car crash

They faced each other at the funeral and mourned like men... or something idk

In any case, nowadays, decades later, he still posts about her, with all the pictures on Facebook, etc...

Both of us love coping with girls that don't love us

Me and my daddy ''Melkboer hondenhaar'' are oneitiscels forever
View attachment 1443778
I will miss you 😢 you made the most fun threads

Just found out i inherited my oneitisceldom from my dad

A long time ago (~50 years?) while he was living in France or so he got incredibly lucky, he landed a 16 year old model JB girlfriend, he even married her after some years

It was all good until at some point he got cucked by Italian Chad, his ''wife'' divorced him and she ran off to get married with Med Chad

And subsequently died in a car crash

They faced each other at the funeral and mourned like men... or something idk

In any case, nowadays, decades later, he still posts about her, with all the pictures on Facebook, etc...

Both of us love coping with girls that don't love us

Me and my daddy ''Melkboer hondenhaar'' are oneitiscels forever
View attachment 1443778
dabogda crko cigane