Genetics pill. 99.8% of all high-school seniors who play football every year will never make an NFL roster.

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
I'm not sure why, but today I got to thinking about a particular school visit during which I made an enemy of one of the pupils, who took offense at my declaration that nobody sitting before me should have considered chasing life as a professional athlete.

I suggested that the young people in that room should play the games in pursuit of fun and/or competition, but that they should not eye them as avenues to a future occupation. I then announced that only the ill-advised among them would prioritize sports over studies; that it would far better to be an all-star student than an all-star athlete.

Well.

A girl raised her hand, I acknowledged her … and she let me have it, claiming I'd just dashed the dreams of those in the school who'd hoped to some day join, specifically, the NFL. When I pointed out to her that nobody in the entire history of her school had wended his way into professional football, and that it probably hadn't been a coincidence, she got angrier yet.

As Jay Pritchard might have said had he been in that classroom, "And there it is."

Too many of our adolescents are told by too many of our athletes, in word or in deed, that they should commit to their sports and try to grab the dangling carrot (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, PGA, etc.) because, gee whiz, if I can make it, so can you.

And, of course, that has forever been preposterous advice. Indeed, the far more useful message will always be this:

Kids, take a good look at me. I'm a freak, a statistical aberration, and I've been blessed for reasons I can't possibly explain with a genetic makeup that none of you likely possesses. Play your games, sure. Enjoy them. Relish them. But do not ever forget that the library is far more important than any gym. You can't be me, so don't try.

Harsh? No, real. And that reality was confirmed this afternoon when I happened upon a Q&A as provided by the NFL Players Association on NFLPA.com. Here is how it reads:

Question: What are my chances of becoming an NFL player?

Answer: While many young people every year set their goals on becoming NFL players, it is extremely difficult to reach that level. Statistically, of the 100,000 high school seniors who play football every year, only 215 will ever make an NFL roster. That is 0.2%! Even of the 9,000 players that make it to the college level, only 310 are invited to the NFL scouting combine, the pool from which teams make their draft picks. As you can see, most people who want to become NFL players will not. Therefore it is very important to come up with alternative plans for the future.

So now, should I be called to another school, I'll be better armed. Now, the kids won't have to take my word for it that 99.8 percent of them (and more) won't ever play a down of pro football. They'll be able to take the NFLPA's.

(I'll just have to hope, though, that there will be no "Dumb & Dumber" devotees before me. "So you're telling me there's a chance … yeah!")

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, MrGlutton and Basedprincess
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lmao, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Life is a dice roll you could be born with the greatest genetics ever seen on earth to rich parents or as a fetus that gets aborted by a rainbow haired feminist that fucked some normie on a night out drinking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Basedprincess and DrTony
Chad didn't have to self improve to get friends
Chad didn't have to talk to Eppley about aspie surgeries

There is no working for your genetics
You're either born with them or it's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14867, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Chad didn't have to self improve to get friends
Chad didn't have to talk to Eppley about aspie surgeries

There is no working for your genetics
You're either born with them or it's over
Chad can’t lose

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I didnt read everything but for me is the exact opposite, if you play something at college, then you should put ALL of your hopes on this shit, just go all in, if the chance of going pro is small then thats another reason for you to give EVERYTHING

pro athlete or DEATH!!! its the only chance many little niggas have of escaping wageslaving and loneliness

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Warlow and Jagged0
I didnt read everything but for me is the exact opposite, if you play something at college, then you should put ALL of your hopes on this shit, just go all in, if the chance of going pro is small then thats another reason for you to give EVERYTHING

pro athlete or DEATH!!! its the only chance many little niggas have of escaping wageslaving and loneliness
Legit tbh it’s like a lottery ticket it’s highly unlikely of winning but the chance you could and the benefits that come with it are worth it, it’s just brutal that professional sports worldwide are all based on how much you genetically mog to succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
ur gonna get ur ass fucked by me

twerk on this dick whore billie eilish:p

There was a guy in my high school class. He spent lots of time and efford to be a football player. He was a promising talent - was in football team in my small city for some time.
He went to college to much bigger city and it turned out he is nothing. There were lots of 'young talents' like him.
Anyway, my friend met him years later. He was working as kitchen help in my small local college - get it? His dream was to be a big football star and now he is minimum wage worker :feelskek:

Btw. maybe he fucked lots of prime bitches during high school, but now i have better physique than his :feelsohh:
IMG 20210903 210842

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Basedprincess and Jagged0
There was a guy in my high school class. He spent lots of time and efford to be a football player. He was a promising talent - was in football team in my small city for some time.
He went to college to much bigger city and it turned out he is nothing. There were lots of 'young talents' like him.
Anyway, my friend met him years later. He was working as kitchen help in my small local college - get it? His dream was to be a big football star and now he is minimum wage worker :feelskek:

Btw. maybe he fucked lots of prime bitches during high school, but now i have better physique than his :feelsohh:View attachment 1300140
Brutal mogging

Do ppl really play football in the hopes of becoming pro athletes?
In my experience it’s just competitive fun for status, maybe it’s different in the US

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
Do ppl really play football in the hopes of becoming pro athletes?
In my experience it’s just competitive fun for status, maybe it’s different in the US
Football for some in the us aka poor rural, or urban communities is much like football[soccer] in third world countries they see it as their only way to escape the small town or crime ridden city they’re from so much that you have entire families dedicating their time to ensuring their offspring make it.

What they underestimate is how harsh the competition is you have millions of star high school players with top of the line genetics as well as conditioning all competing for limited spots, even if you dominated your local area you could just be another joe on a national level unless you’re a big genetic freak with an insane work ethic.

Btw. maybe he fucked lots of prime bitches during high school, but now i have better physique than his :feelsohh:View attachment 1300140
Average small city athlete tbh. They get gassed up, graduate to play in a bigger college and get raped by 6'6 gigamoggers Sad but:
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spierdolony and Jagged0