Genetics prevail but...

A

Albanero

Bronze
Never seen a chad or chadlite in my life that wasn't some sort of athlete or doing sports..you can have the most striking eyes but if you are chubby with your shirt of and no lines in your face you lose tons of smv..gymcelling is not necessary but high metabolism through sports and low bodyfat is super essential.. gymcelling allows you to have low bodyfat through strict everything.. but athletes can eat more freely and drink also while staying lean..imo stop gymcelling and start swimming boxing or whatever with some strength training and you will be set

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx and Deleted member 7313
good thread so sad i didnt read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
Hey .me users, can someone pullup that video with the black guy in it who says 'we don't care' and then laughs,
It's super funny and relatable for this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Never seen a chad or chadlite in my life that wasn't some sort of athlete or doing sports..you can have the most striking eyes but if you are chubby with your shirt of and no lines in your face you lose tons of smv..gymcelling is not necessary but high metabolism through sports and low bodyfat is super essential.. gymcelling allows you to have low bodyfat through strict everything.. but athletes can eat more freely and drink also while staying lean..imo stop gymcelling and start swimming boxing or whatever with some strength training and you will be set

how bout you try that shit yourself before telling others to

• JFL
Reactions: Lux

..THIS PREVAILS MORE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Bullshit post. Those who are athletes have the genes which help them to be athletic. Their hormone profiles, musculature, bone structure, and metabolism are suited for athletic activities, all of which are predetermined by genetics. Genes > hard work.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and needsolution
You had it right when you said “genetics prevail”. Then you kept typing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Slayerino
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
@balding17yomentalcel Is that your only response? Do you know that trying to get on my level would only result in your embarrassment and the amusement of others?

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution