Genetics ❤️

Tallest person here

Tallest person here

Mogger of the world. !
I know someone who’s spent the majority of a year gaming, not including sleeping and eating. as in they have spent thousands of hours according to Xbox in 3 years of playing.
Basically a sedentary sod!!
They grew to 6’4 whilst their older brother is 5’9

Water water I know just wanted to tell a blackpilled story.
I’m
Haters need not reply with dnrd, graycel, amongst other things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, lowerthirdking, mathis and 8 others
noone cares

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, mtcut3plush, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
meanwhile niggas here will inject chinese bunk shit, nuke their estrogen, destroy their collagen, etc just to remain 5´7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aerty, ElTruecel, aleksander and 6 others
meanwhile niggas here will inject chinese bunk shit, nuke their estrogen, destroy their collagen, etc just to remain 5´7
I’ve nuked my estrogen for months now
Not yet done any injections
Probably won’t do any, not cause I’m scared of needles but I’ve come to realised it’s probably not going to work and I’m not that short anyways

epigenetics is very complex

epigenetics is very complex
I don’t understand is epigenetics under the same category as normal genetics or separate, cause when I learned it in school it was something different like giraffes stretching their neck and their offspring become taller

Also get the cripple surgery to become 5”9

I don’t understand is epigenetics under the same category as normal genetics or separate, cause when I learned it in school it was something different like giraffes stretching their neck and their offspring become taller
Epigenetics is everything outside genetics

Although it’s often used specifically to refer to gene expression

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

So what did his ancestors do or what happened to them for him to be taller through epigenetics

I know someone who’s spent the majority of a year gaming, not including sleeping and eating. as in they have spent thousands of hours according to Xbox in 3 years of playing.

I’m
Maybe he did a sports like basketball and slept 8 hours and got healthy amount of vitamin d

you can break genetic height cap lol just be dedicated to what you wanna achieve nigga

genetics in some people make them secrete more growth hormone than the others making them tallers notice how people with idiopathic short stature are growth hormone deficient it's because their genetics don't let the pirtuary gland produce more than the desired amount of HGH you can break that ny injecting HGH though end of story bye

• JFL
Reactions: chadintraining
being sedentary doesn't mean you might stunt your height at all, what?

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I’ve nuked my estrogen for months now
Not yet done any injections
Probably won’t do any, not cause I’m scared of needles but I’ve come to realised it’s probably not going to work and I’m not that short anyways
live in a good environment with good nutrition inject hgh so you're at the same level as the 6'4 dude and you'll hit more than him with enough dedication

Maybe he did a sports like basketball and slept 8 hours and got healthy amount of vitamin d
can't tell if youre being sarcastic but i know him, he did not do any of those things

he literally sat and PLAYED on his xbox for 6+ months straight, not including sleeping, eating or anything else, just playing video games
he did not have time to play basketball

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44554
you can break genetic height cap lol just be dedicated to what you wanna achieve nigga

genetics in some people make them secrete more growth hormone than the others making them tallers notice how people with idiopathic short stature are growth hormone deficient it's because their genetics don't let the pirtuary gland produce more than the desired amount of HGH you can break that ny injecting HGH though end of story bye
i slightly agree and want this to be true but its more complex than that.
you can have the same amount of gh secretion as those people, but other factors like receptor count and sensitivity which are influenced by genes affect it
i too will probably do something like hgh, ive been on aromasin for ages now while i moneymaxx. but i found out my wrist plate is almost fused which means my legs are probably fully fused since wrist plates fuse later.
im not too fussed im not a manlet irl only on here

live in a good environment with good nutrition inject hgh so you're at the same level as the 6'4 dude and you'll hit more than him with enough dedication
if you take enough steroids would you be as big as arnold schwarz? no cause your genes don't allow it

being sedentary doesn't mean you might stunt your height at all, what?
i know but some people think that a mega healthy lifestyle is necessary to be tall,
this is a blackpill post

I’m
As long as you eat and sleep enough, you can grow to your genetic height potential, nothing else matters much at all

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
i know but some people think that a mega healthy lifestyle is necessary to be tall,
this is a blackpill post
Most ppl in the west live the same lifestyle, yet they all have different levels of facial attractiveness and height

Genes are 99% of your looks

• +1
Most ppl in the west live the same lifestyle, yet they all have different levels of facial attractiveness and height

Genes are 99% of your looks
Most chads ik have even had orthodontic work done, a couple even had wisdoms pulled (wisdom extraction looksminning you is a meme 99% of the time)

Most chads ik have even had orthodontic work done, a couple even had wisdoms pulled (wisdom extraction looksminning you is a meme 99% of the time)
i think im going to get my wisdom teeth pulled out in 2 years or so, is it really a meme, my jaw is pretty wide and decent
i saw a girl on tiktok and she got her teeth removed and her jaw was small and more feminine and she was hotter

Sedentary lifestyle I probably good for height growth, your body needs to rest to grow

• +1
i slightly agree and want this to be true but its more complex than that.
you can have the same amount of gh secretion as those people, but other factors like receptor count and sensitivity which are influenced by genes affect it
i too will probably do something like hgh, ive been on aromasin for ages now while i moneymaxx. but i found out my wrist plate is almost fused which means my legs are probably fully fused since wrist plates fuse later.
im not too fussed im not a manlet irl only on here
being insensitive and low receptors would be noticable at early ages and can be treated but you should know that growth plates in the long bones close at 18 to early 20s (this differs for some people as some people hit pubrety earlier thereby closing earlier) growth plate closure is asynchronous and you can't tell if the other is open simply by an xray of the wrist the idea of growth plates is that they produce bone cells according to your human growth hormone levels estrogen is the main factor of bone growth and maturity people who are estrogen deficient had their plates open even after maturity (20s) take some nba players for example some of them are like 5'7 at 16 they have a random growth spurt spiking their height by a ton at the age of 17 or 16 to a height of (6'3.6'4) anyhow I'm not saying you should have the same level of HGH as them you should have them as the same level as someone with gigantism that's the only way for you to have abnormal bone growth which is probably what you want
(how tall are you btw? what have you been doing for height and what's your age. please awnser these questions.)

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
i think im going to get my wisdom teeth pulled out in 2 years or so, is it really a meme, my jaw is pretty wide and decent
i saw a girl on tiktok and she got her teeth removed and her jaw was small and more feminine and she was hotter
I had mine pulled almost a year ago, jaw is the exact same

• +1
being insensitive and low receptors would be noticable at early ages and can be treated but you should know that growth plates in the long bones close at 18 to early 20s (this differs for some people as some people hit pubrety earlier thereby closing earlier) growth plate closure is asynchronous and you can't tell if the other is open simply by an xray of the wrist the idea of growth plates is that they produce bone cells according to your human growth hormone levels estrogen is the main factor of bone growth and maturity people who are estrogen deficient had their plates open even after maturity (20s) take some nba players for example some of them are like 5'7 at 16 they have a random growth spurt spiking their height by a ton at the age of 17 or 16 to a height of (6'3.6'4) anyhow I'm not saying you should have the same level of HGH as them you should have them as the same level as someone with gigantism that's the only way for you to have abnormal bone growth which is probably what you want
(how tall are you btw? what have you been doing for height and what's your age. please awnser these questions.)
i know my username says im tall but it was just to get my account accepted when they didn't like to accept any new people
im 5'10.5 maybe 5'11 ive been on aromasin for ages but im not sure if its real or not, late 16 almost 17
my wrist plate is almost fused but not fully

i know my username says im tall but it was just to get my account accepted when they didn't like to accept any new people
im 5'10.5 maybe 5'11 ive been on aromasin for ages but im not sure if its real or not, late 16 almost 17
my wrist plate is almost fused but not fully
mine looks like they're almost closed too but they're open they close when you're finished with pubrety aka maturity I'm also 5'10 I'm 16.4 i finished my first set of HGH I'm buying more tomorrow hopefully I'm a late bloomer and i hit pubrety somewhere around 14.4 to 14.6 pm me rq

cheers, was worrying a little bit
It is def a possibility, but a very low chance I think

I just turned 15 when mine were pulled, so doubt puberty has any impact on it there is change or not

I had a wide and angular jaw before, and have a wide and angular jaw now

Above avg forward growth and zygos too

most normal teens have shit sleeping eating schedule and still end up 6""3 and more genetics is everything

' Genetics ❤️ ' retarded ass inbred why do you have to use fucking emojis you just pissed me off rn on a friday night goddamn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465

I’m
This isn't even a matter of genes
This is just genetic recomb

just like there are some people who basically don't respond to steroids
and for some people it's like a second puberty as if they absorbed their twin and took all their energy or something

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
can't tell if youre being sarcastic but i know him, he did not do any of those things

he literally sat and PLAYED on his xbox for 6+ months straight, not including sleeping, eating or anything else, just playing video games
he did not have time to play basketball
I wasn’t being sarcastic man genetics are powerful

I’m
In fact I know of someone who... blah blah blah

' Genetics ❤️ ' retarded ass inbred why do you have to use fucking emojis you just pissed me off rn on a friday night goddamn
thats just how the cookie crumbles:p;)

As long as you eat and sleep enough, you can grow to your genetic height potential, nothing else matters much at all
Sleep Is cope. My 6’5 ogre KHV friend got terrible sleep yet still is 6’5 and taller than the rest of his family

thats just how the cookie crumbles:p;)
shut up you graycel,
sorry for being mean i just find it funny i dont actually mean what i say, its the .org effect where eveyone is mean for no reason at all

this forum has affected me so badly

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back