Gengar is the forums biggest political grifter

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
He does biweekly 180s on all of his political opinions, supporting different sides in global/historical conflicts.

Dont be fooled, its a tactical grift only few users will pick up on. As a forum moderator, it is important to stay unbiased.

This is why you will see him support the NSDAP on one thread, then mass migration on another.

Mirin high iq to keep the forum active @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, not.curry, shalomnigga and 11 others
Truthpilled or what ?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
What do you mean? I’ve never seen him be inconsistent with any views he has.

Can you provide proof of these supposed “180s” on political opinions?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Michael Myers and wsada
He literally has a pokemon in his Avi, how the fuck can you take him seriously?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, murdah, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
What do you mean? I’ve never seen him be inconsistent with any views he has.

Can you provide proof of these supposed “180s” on political opinions?
Supports ethnic mass migration, also supports NSDAP.

Pretty consistent bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: starvecell and neverchadlite

Pretty consistent bro
Never seen him say he supports mass migration. I might be wrong here.

Please link the thread where he says these things. I’m not trying to be a dick I’ve just literally never seen him say either.

Why make a whole thread on what you think he believes anyway? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Everytime a new fed is running that account

He does biweekly 180s on all of his political opinions, supporting different sides in global/historical conflicts.

Dont be fooled, its a tactical grift only few users will pick up on. As a forum moderator, it is important to stay unbiased.

This is why you will see him support the NSDAP on one thread, then mass migration on another.

Mirin high iq to keep the forum active @Gengar
How did you know? Sieg heil, 14/88! We must keep Europe white.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, aspiringexcel and TechnoBoss
mmmm clavicular 🤤

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, aspiringexcel, Clavicular and 1 other person
Where’s the links that @Clavicular ?

Can’t just make a thread like this with no evidence.

Inb4 you just quote Gengar and say nothing else.

Tomorrow? I’ve already staged refugees welcome protests a couple of seconds ago.
Where’s the links that @Clavicular ?

Can’t just make a thread like this with no evidence.

Inb4 you just quote Gengar and say nothing else.
He just admitted it, he doesnt deny his support for the germans in ww2 lol

He just admitted it, he doesnt deny his support for the germans in ww2 lol
Yes but this isn’t about him trolling and saying sieg heil you said he flip flops on his political opinions.

Can you give evidence of this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss

Pretty consistent bro

Yes but this isn’t about him trolling and saying sieg heil you said he flip flops on his political opinions.

check his latest reply

• JFL

I’m glad you knew I was just trolling in this thread. Having said that, I never supported mass immigration into western countries. I am anti-globalism, I believe people should stay in their own countries, mix with their own people, etc. I don’t condone interracial relationships or any of the kind. I don’t know why OP claims I’m not consistent in my political beliefs. I’m a far-right, right-wing type of person. And a fundamental “Islamist.”

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
check his latest reply
Yes like I said I saw it.

I’ll repeat what I said.

• +1
I’m glad you knew I was just trolling in this thread. Having said that, I never supported mass immigration into western countries. I am anti-globalism, I believe people should stay in their own countries, mix with their own people, etc. I don’t condone interracial relationships or any of the kind. I don’t know why OP claims I’m not consistent in my political beliefs. I’m a far-right, right-wing type of person. And a fundamental “Islamist.”
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Won’t provide proof and will stop responding when asked for proof.

• +1
He doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Won’t provide proof and will stop responding when asked for proof.
Ahh, the classic pajeet tactic. Spread false information, deflect & never give proof.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ahh, the classic pajeet tactic. Spread false information, deflect & never give proof.
serious autism, ive argued with gengar across hundreds of threads. How do u expect me to index the entire forum to expose a grift. I gain nothing from proving it to you. Gengar is my bhai but he does grift hard

• JFL
serious autism, ive argued with gengar across hundreds of threads. How do u expect me to index the entire forum to expose a grift. I gain nothing from proving it to you. Gengar is my bhai but he does grift hard
I don’t even know what a grifter is.

Bro I have nothing against you. I like you a lot. You’re a really cool dude.

But if it’s obvious as you say it is, don’t just make a thread and then provide no evidence. It makes you look bad.

Again I like you but you could Atleast show 2 threads that show your point. It just looks like you’re making it up if you don’t show ANY kind of proof.

You say you’ve argued with him across hundreds of threads but can’t provide two threads that prove your point?? Highly doubt it brother.

I don’t even know what a grifter is.
Bro I have nothing against you. I like you a lot. You’re a really cool dude.

But if it’s obvious as you say it is, don’t just make a thread and then provide no evidence. It makes you look bad.

Again I like you but you could Atleast show 2 threads that show your point. It just looks like you’re making it up if you don’t show ANY kind of proof.
im gonna do the Badg69 now Bhai

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and TechnoBoss
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Clavicular
Bro be like

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular