Gengars ghost

Magnus

Magnus

Gold
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Posts
1,216
Reputation
4,381
Gengar’s Ghost
Staff
wizard · From ~BD Crew~
Joined Oct 25, 2018
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum Offtopic

@Gengar’s Ghost offtopic warrior
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U, scuderia, arlo_420 and 6 others
my favorite indian truecel
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, reccessedhell, arlo_420 and 4 others
Gengar’s Ghost
Staff
wizard · From ~BD Crew~
Joined Oct 25, 2018
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum Offtopic

@Gengar’s Ghost offtopic warrior
1790722522778
 
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Bat, Gengar’s Ghost, slaviccartfiend and 3 others

Magnus​

Gold
Joined Jun 14, 2026
Last seen A moment ago ·Engaged in conversation
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Nocturnal, arlo_420 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Gengar’s Ghost
nigga has 7x the total posts of bigballslary in offtopic alone
Shit’s crazy. :feelswhy: But then again I’ve been here for almost ten years.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, BigBallsLarry and Bat
nigga has 7x the total posts of bigballslary in offtopic alone
makes sense tbh, i've been here for a year and he has been here for around 7. @Gengar’s Ghost theoretically we would be on par if i joined the same time as you. :feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and Bat
makes sense tbh, i've been here for a year and he has been here for around 7. @Gengar’s Ghost theoretically we would be on par if i joined the same time as you. :feelshehe:
The numbers check out too. I have 7x amount of your posts + I’ve been here 7x as longer than you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and BigBallsLarry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, BigBallsLarry and Bat
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost, Bat and Magnus
you’ll eventually if you keep at it bhaijan, like pony :feelsbadman:
I’ve been watching porn for half of my life already and still no changes.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, BigBallsLarry, Bat and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, BigBallsLarry and Gengar’s Ghost
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Bat and BigBallsLarry
are you still watching vanilla? did you not progress to anything extreme?
My taste is vanilla as hell. I haven’t developed an actual fetish as of yet. I don’t see how people get off to that depraved shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, BigBallsLarry and Bat
Would you move to India for 1 million euros
Nope. I would get lynched for being Islamic + Pakistani. :ROFLMAO: 1 million euros would go to waste.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnus and lowinhibragecel
I didn’t google it. But this one I guess gives it away, the credit says Sabir Malik which is probably an Islamic name.

In any case.. phenotype =/= genotype. Phenos can be similar.
yeah fair enough

honestly idk anything about south and west asia so all brown people look the same to me

the only identifiable feature is the red dots on foreheads of indians but most dont have them anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
If you had enough money and a stable source of income would you move to Pakistan?
No. The government is dogshit. I wouldn’t move to any non-EU nation. Only nations I would consider would be EU, but I don’t see myself moving out of NL.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ØUROBOROS and lowinhibragecel
best user of all time
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost

Similar threads

BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
76
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Greypiller
Replies
75
Views
283
Greypiller
Greypiller
vux
Replies
54
Views
224
ICR
ICR
ICR
Replies
0
Views
38
ICR
ICR
ICR
Replies
9
Views
121
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top