Genhinely reduced my uee starting to look better ish also used glyocolic acid, furosemide is a cheat code

S1d456

S1d456

Equinox

Swipe to see 2 other videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and jollibee
I do have a higher fwhr lens distortion messed me up on the last video overall gotta increase bonemass tho

• +1
Reactions: jollibee
I have good maxilla development tho lmao I have fixed the upper lip with volufiline

• +1
Results from volufiline should kick in in 4 dags or so just started applying it

• +1
you look so fucking autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: capitulation, Diarrhoea, N1666 and 4 others
stop squinting it makes you look retarded and have gook level undereyes

• JFL
Reactions: S1d456
Look at my other 2 videos retard my eyes r relaxed I only slightly squinted in the first one

• +1
use a neutral camera angle lmfao

I used my front selfie camera in sunlight lmao
dude that has nothing to do with the camera angle lmfao u have the camera above ur eyes, ofc u wont see uee

• +1
Reactions: zura, mirrormogger and S1d456
dude that has nothing to do with the camera angle lmfao u have the camera above ur eyes, ofc u wont see uee
Not really except for the first video the other 2 had a neutral camera angle at eye level 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Acc the middle one was the only neutral angle one ig mb

• +1
U retarded I have aegyo Sal but yh my camera is dogshit my lower eyelid hugs my iris and I have a donwturned medial canthus gooks don't have that

• +1
BROOTAL state of this forum most ppl rot in offtopic no reply pull from high iq autistic anymore

• +1
JUST FUCKING GREYCEL NIGGAS THAT KNOW NOTHING

• +1

• +1
RATE

• +1
you look unbearably autistic if I saw you on the street I'd genuinely believe you have a mental disability

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and 97baHater
you look unbearably autistic if I saw you on the street I'd genuinely believe you have a mental disability
u mog him

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and S1d456
where did you get the furosemide also HTN

• +1
Reactions: h111 and S1d456
I have good maxilla development tho lmao I have fixed the upper lip with volufiline

Good Maxilla development or underbite cant have both.

Also looks like your under eye is cooked so ya JFL at good Maxilla.

• +1
Cut the bullshit and Rate nigger I didn't ask you to point out my mental diabilities boyo

Good Maxilla development or underbite cant have both.

Also looks like your under eye is cooked so ya JFL at good Maxilla.
Maxilla is not the mandible I have really good forward growth and conpact orbitals ( haven't seen many ppl with my race with this) I went orthodontists to see if I have any issues it's that my mandible and maxilla r very developed but my palate is also wide but my 2 lower teeth button stick back I'm getting veneers soon

Any tips for more red lips niggas?

Give detailed routine with these products

• +1
Any tips for more red lips niggas?
To naturally achieve redder lips without using lipstick or similar products, you can try various methods and tips. Here are some suggestions. Regular exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells and promote blood circulation, which can make your lips appear redder. Well-hydrated lips look healthier and can naturally appear redder. You can also use homemade lip masks to nourish your lips and improve their color: Mix a few drops of lemon juice with honey and apply it to your lips. Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Lemon juice can have a mild bleaching effect, so don't use it too often.

• Love it
To naturally achieve redder lips without using lipstick or similar products, you can try various methods and tips. Here are some suggestions. Regular exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells and promote blood circulation, which can make your lips appear redder. Well-hydrated lips look healthier and can naturally appear redder. You can also use homemade lip masks to nourish your lips and improve their color: Mix a few drops of lemon juice with honey and apply it to your lips. Leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse off. Lemon juice can have a mild bleaching effect, so don't use it too often.
thanks man my curry ass lips have been an insecurity of mine