GENIO QUESTION: Can the chin be TOO wide, projected, and/or tall?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Title. How does one be sure they're not going into uncanny territories?

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, agoostis, DefinitelyNT and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: lvl5subhuman and nope
Morph the projection and then see if it looks uncanny. Being conservative with genio is probably best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
list said ratios please
Philtrum to chin obviously. Lower third to rest of face.

Middle of mouth to bottom of chin / Bottom of nose to middle of mouth shouldn't be too high. Maybe 2.4-2.6 max.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 19766
Morph the projection and then see if it looks uncanny. Being conservative with genio is probably best
prob wont touch my projection or even width tbh, most likely will just alter height

my chin is already wide and projected af which is why i asked

Philtrum to chin obviously. Lower third to rest of face.

Middle of mouth to bottom of chin / Bottom of nose to middle of mouth shouldn't be too high. Maybe 2.4-2.6 max.

That ratio should “supposedly” be 2 but it looks absolutely weird and I’m sure it’s just for women. Just like facial thirds are also just for women.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
That ratio should “supposedly” be 2 but it looks absolutely weird and I’m sure it’s just for women. Just like facial thirds are also just for women.
Yes I agree.

I've measured it for a lot of models and it tends to be 2.15-2.45. Sean O Pry has roughly 2.45. Some guys with really big chins like Aaron Eckhart have 2.7-2.8 but that's pushing it.

Talking about the last ratio mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Yes I know.

I've measured it for a lot of models and it tends to be 2.15-2.45. Sean O Pry has roughly 2.45. Some guys with really big chins like Aaron Eckhart have 2.7-2.8 but that's pushing it.

Talking about the last ratio mentioned.

Good info, adding it to my ratio collection.

If your chin is recessed aim to fix it as a failo rather than turn it into a hailo

If not recessed you probably shouldn't get a genio

People overestimate when a genio can be done, its best on people with FLAT Chins, if you already have a protruding chin a genio is unadvisable as it will give you a "witch" look to your chin

For example, i have a protruding chin on a short jaw, genio wouldn't not help me only a bimax

• +1
My surgeon added a genio because of CCW rotation, he said it will make my mouth area more masculine, if he‘d rotate the lower jaw upwards without genio, it would look recessed.

He also said it can be revised a little bit in the second surgery (when the screws are taken out again).

• +1
If your chin is recessed aim to fix it as a failo rather than turn it into a hailo

People overestimate when a genio can be done, its best on people with FLAT Chins, if you already have a protruding chin a genio is unadvisable as it will give you a "witch" look to your chin

For example, i have a protruding chin on a short jaw, genio wouldn't not help me only a bimax
i know, that's why ill prob just focus on getting it much taller. my chin is super projected and wide but kinda short

i know, that's why ill prob just focus on getting it much taller. my chin is super projected and wide but kinda short
Mine is above average height, projected and narrow.

Its funny cause girls literally point out how good my jaw is from front/ 3/4 even though im recessed enough to bimax

Chewing for bigonial width was legit af for me and gave me loads of mass

• Love it
Yes lol. Seen plenty of rednecks with too tall chins

How does one be sure they're not going into uncanny territories?
Consult a qualified doctor. I can't recommend any besides Eppy that is even if he does genio.
Be very causious what you decide to do, because hardmaxxing can very really lead to you getting bogged.