Genio+Rhino+Skincare+Jaw Angle Volux fill+Longer hair enough to ascend hard?

L

LateBloomer

Iron
Already made some threads, got both useful advice and some trolling.
I could do all these things mentioned.
What i cant do is hair transplant and bimax. Also looking to avoid lefort and bsso cuz its hard on finance/recovery and i dont think im THAT recessed..

Could do otoplasty also, but i guess its least important?

Last pic is genio + rhino morph i made in GIMP, is it realistic and much better than current side profile?

Attachments

• front_hidden.jpg
    front_hidden.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • three_quareter_hidden_crop.jpg
    three_quareter_hidden_crop.jpg
    781.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1_LINE.jpg
    1_LINE.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 1_genio_hidden_lines.jpg
    1_genio_hidden_lines.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
i don't see that otoplasty is necessary in your case, but you would be a good candidate for a lip lift. you definitely don't need a hair transplant, but you should grow out your hair long. with these changes, i think you would probably ascend to htn or strong htn

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Mosh12 and LateBloomer
Yes my upper lip is thin and philtrum is long, but i heard lip lift is kindy risky procedure in terms of looking good on guys..

wtf is the point of censoring your eyes if you are already showing 99% of your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, RoyaleWithCheese, m0ss26 and 2 others
tbh it doesn't matter, as there is no way people from my larger social circle are scrolling/using this site.

@coispet bro i DM-ed you few days ago but i dont see response :confused:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and Tai Lung
What does this even mean? You make no sense, you don’t speak proper English, everything you say is nonsense and ramblings from a mentally retarded schizo
Religion is the last thing i care about, meanwhile you read quran all day while your mother is crucified and raped by 5 british gingers.
Two shizoposters absolutely raw dogging this dudes thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LateBloomer, coispet and Tai Lung
Really impressive morph OP.
I wouldn‘t recommend jaw surgery or genioplasty, since you‘re neither recessed or have an weak chin.

I think you should save your money for an hair transplant and an rhino (tho your nose doesn‘t stand out as an negative feature).
Otoplasty might make your head look small

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer, Tai Lung and coispet
Really impressive morph OP.
I wouldn‘t recommend jaw surgery or genioplasty, since you‘re neither recessed or have an weak chin.

I think you should save your money for an hair transplant and an rhino (tho your nose doesn‘t stand out as an negative feature).
Otoplasty might make your head look small
I told him that in DMs a hair transplant/hairline lowering would benefit, OP also has chad physique, in theory he could slay if he wanted to but rhino would ascend him definitely

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
I told him that in DMs a hair transplant/hairline lowering would benefit, OP also has chad physique, in theory he could slay if he wanted to but rhino would ascend him definitely
I agree.
Tho if he‘s over 5“11 he should easily slay

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Looksmaxxing section, I deleted the posts because it was stupid and petty on my part flooding up a thread in my own section JFL
Who does moderate the rating section?

I agree.
Tho if he‘s over 5“11 he should easily slay
5'10 /177cm
I'll do gonial jaw fillers + longer hair + rhino in next 2 months, since that is easy on both my wallet and recovery, and those were most common recommendations given to me.

5'10 /177cm
I'll do gonial jaw fillers + longer hair + rhino in next 2 months, since that is easy on both my wallet and recovery, and those were most common recommendations given to me.
Why do you want to change your face?