Genioplasty + jaw filler + lean = end game

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
You can have a good chiseled jaw with just this trio of leanmaxxing + genioplasty + jaw fillers ( radiesse)
And a good chiseled jaw with a top tier physique= chad IRL or atleast very high smv.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fl0w, bndar.337, Deleted member 51551 and 8 others
But what if your asian?

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2 and bradpittshairline
what about nose and lips?

not if you have uber shit eye area i think

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You can have a good chiseled jaw with just this trio of leanmaxxing + genioplasty + jaw fillers ( radiesse)
And a good chiseled jaw with a top tier physique= chad IRL or atleast very high smv.
Aren’t jaw fillers the least optimal, considering the amount needed for that?

What if you're short?
Edit: nvm you're 6'4

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
What if you're short?
Edit: nvm you're 6'4
Wasn’t he 6”5 or something before lol???

Aren’t jaw fillers the least optimal, considering the amount needed for that?
they’re good for small changes i think but if your jaw is fucked they might not help

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and bwrauycnee
they’re good for small changes i think but if your jaw is fucked they might not help
That’s what I thought. Better to get an implant if you’re tryna correct inverted gonions

I'm a turbomanlet, nothing can fix me

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Fillers are for brokies

Implants are the way

Faxxx fuck bimax overpriced risky procedure meant for handicapped niggers. I am saving for genio + jaw angle implants, nose correction and botox and fillers if needed. Gonna be fucking mid chicks everday after this💪

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Faxxx fuck bimax overpriced risky procedure meant for handicapped niggers. I am saving for genio + jaw angle implants, nose correction and botox and fillers if needed. Gonna be fucking mid chicks everday after this💪
Keep coping

Yes especially if you have decent eye area and zygos and are just suffering from a low tier jawline you can ascend hard just because of how important jaw is and how easy it is to improve for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and 5.5psl
What if u want a wider chin?

But what if your asian?
even better tbh since it's so rare. just look at this AI image, that guy has a dick nose and bugeyes but still high appeal due to jaw and hair
if you want to appeal to korean girls tho, then weak jaw might be better idk their beauty standards are weird

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
I don't need jaw filler, I just need to continue my cut tbh. I have another 2-3 months to go until I am satisfied.

Replace filler with a bimax from a blackpilled surgeon and this is absolutely enough to halo you. Implants and other soft tissue procedures can follow but are mostly unnecessary unless you have mode failo.

might have to start gatekeeping genio lol

the best surgery tbh

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese