GENIOPLASTY PREDICTION PHOTOS (MY SUBUMAN RIGHT SIDE)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑

@PapiMew
@Mongrelcel

He took pics of my right side that gets terra mogged by left
He wants to reduce my chinheight :feelswhy::feelswhy:

So guys is it worth it?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ROTTING, Stopping@Nothing19 and 5 others
only worth it if it bothers you, and you wanna see improvements

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Deleted member 16501, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, RealSurgerymax, Prince88 and 1 other person
@RealSurgerymax

is it a big improvement?
yea can't he go further though, or is the mentolabial fold the problem? but yea your side profile looks way better

@CristianT

Not a huge improvement but def worth it imo don’t let that nigger reduce chin height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, Kmscurry, Oberyn and 5 others
yea can't he go further though, or is the mentolabial fold the problem? but yea your side profile looks way better
He always goes for the most subble movement so from the red line to the first greenline

• +1
Reactions: bogii
@larsanova69 chin height and width mog projection don’t let that nigger botch you

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, AscendingHero, buflek and 1 other person
@larsanova69 chin height and width mog projection don’t let that nigger botch you
yeah he wants to make my chin less height so it cucks my front so i think i wont get it tbh front is everything

• +1
Reactions: Sny, ROTTING, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
yeah he wants to make my chin less height so it cucks my front so i think i wont get it tbh
Nigga doctors legit perform genio where they increase chin height and projection at the same time don’t listen to this Jew and get another surgeon

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, ROTTING, Deprived and 8 others
I would do 2-3mm more so it goes to the lower lip

• +1
Reactions: elzde95, Oberyn, AscendingHero and 3 others
Nigga doctors legit perform genio where they increase chin height and projection at the same time don’t listen to this Jew and get another surgeon
yeah this is exactly what i dont want :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and bogii
@Chad1212 @Alexanderr @Kingkellz

Male aesthetics is so much harder to get right than fucking foids it’s infuriating how much easier it is for women
yep :( and he botch my front hard if i get less vertical height in front , and front is my everything

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Male aesthetics is so much harder to get right than fucking foids it’s infuriating how much easier it is for women

me with less chinheight

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Anchor_Ship
Reducing chin height is actually the correct solution here. Your jaw looks down-swung as hell in that picture outside in the sunlight. Reducing chin height also means the chin advancement looks even greater.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18301 and ifyouwannabemylover
He wants to reduce my chinheight :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Giphy downsized large

Don't let him touch your chin height, what the fuck. This surgeon as far as I can see wants to botch you cause you are to good looking. It is mandatory for chads to have a good chin height.

Also the improvement is very minimal, if you want to do this surgery go for a little bit more drastic. Thing about surgeries is that you want to get more drastic results because IRL it will look normal, of course maybe in picture can look drastic(but in a good way). IRL it's what matters anyways.

You DONT want to trade a little bit more better profile for your chad front, hell no.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: newperson, qsabathi, AscendingHero and 4 others
View attachment 1662853
Don't let him touch your chin height, what the fuck. This surgeon as far as I can see wants to botch you cause you are to good looking. It is mandatory for chads to have a good chin height.

Also the improvement is very minimal, if you want to do this surgery go for a little bit more drastic. Thing about surgeries is that you want to get more drastic results because IRL it will look normal, of course maybe in picture can look drastic(but in a good way). IRL it's what matters anyways.
yeah i am not doing it i am leanmaxxing to 10% and praying to god my zygos will look like this
:lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
if you're gonna do it then go for more projection

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Not a big improvement imo

Your already very good looking, it's like paying someone thousands to make you 6'6 when you are 6'5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, chigoha and Lars
not black pilled enough advancement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, fuckedupmanlet, chigoha and 1 other person
@TheLordMadness

You have the same acne scars in your right side as me jfl it sucks

Also second set of pics why do you have blue on your forehead and neck?

your chin height is ideal, did he say he has to do that, can't he leave it or nah?
was a national festive day :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Chadethnic101
i think i am gonna do fillers this summer looking how much i like that

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Anchor_Ship
genio wont make u more attractive by alot ... but go fo it if u wanna be giga chad

...i need genio much more than u so for me it will be more of an imporeovement

• +1
i think i am gonna do fillers this summer looking how much i like that
defiently do filler an youll notice zero more girls tbh..u are already chad lite tbh

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Lars
Definitely worth it imo

• +1
what's up bbbbboyo long time no see :feelshmm:

• +1
You look fine just play sports where jeans and air forces and if you are above 6ft you should be slaying easily. Also how MT2 going for you? I’m thinking of doing it but don’t know how many mcg, where to buy, where to inject, and how often? You seem to have good tan though

• +1
You look fine just play sports where jeans and air forces and if you are above 6ft you should be slaying easily. Also how MT2 going for you? I’m thinking of doing it but don’t know how many mcg, where to buy, where to inject, and how often? You seem to have good tan though
Amazing 100mcg every otherday when happy and 6'1

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
Amazing 100mcg every otherday when happy and 6'1
Then dude just dress nice and you should slay some little platinum blondes with rich daddies who disappoint their parents by going after tan fuckboys like you

• JFL
Then dude just dress nice and you should slay some little platinum blondes with rich daddies who disappoint their parents by going after tan fuckboys like you
hahaha i will dress nice so they think i am a business guy ;)

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
hahaha i will dress nice so they think i am a business guy ;)
No not businesss guy dress like a sports player. We baggy shirt and shorts with 5-7 inch inseam and buy yeezys. Then get tan and platinum blondes will devour you

Your chin is great. Why would you want to reduce it for minimal improvements on your side? Why do you even want a genio in the first place? You're like chadlite from the front, if the surgery doesn't go as expected then chin reduction might completely throw off your harmony. Do you have a prediction for soft tissue?

• +1
only a few mm huge difference

• +1
Your chin is great. Why would you want to reduce it for minimal improvements on your side? Why do you even want a genio in the first place? You're like chadlite from the front, if the surgery doesn't go as expected then chin reduction might completely throw off your harmony. Do you have a prediction for soft tissue?
yeah i ma going for fillers

I don't get it I have seen chin implant results better than this
I thought this forum said genio was superior in all ways jfl

• +1