Genioplasty vs Rhinoplasty + beardmaxxing

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
Why do people here recommend Genioplasty over Rhinoplasty? both improve side view but only Rhinoplasty improves frontal view, I guess you could do both but let's suppose you only want to do one and see if that's enough (plus you can compensate lower third with a full beard anyway but there is no beard for you nose :lul:)

Ykjsiqfl7j861

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Slyfex8 and Deleted member 16834
people here recommend bimax bro

It improve your lower third and improve your bird nose at the same time

Last edited:
people here recommend bimax bro
I don't have bitting problems, its overkill for me, I don't intend to looksmax to hollywood celebrity levels, I suspect the reason lot of dudes here are obsessed about the clean shaved jawline is because muh JB appeal is that right? even if that case you could geomax as a fullbeard looksmaxedcel to a mega shithole and slay teenagers there if you want

bird nose at the same time
How would it make an objectively wide and big nose better?

I realize a big nose looks better with more projection/wider jaw, is that what you are saying?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
How would it make an objectively wide and big nose better?

I realize a big nose looks better with more projection/wider jaw, is that what you are saying?

Jaw surgery would probably make a wide nose worse but an overprojected one, like a nose who looks too big for the face it will definitely improve it to an amount you could not even need rhinoplasty anymore.

The mechanism behind that is that in a lefort 1 (upper jaw surgery) your are advancing the ANS forward so the tip of your nose get sucked in by the soft tissue of your upper jaw and is now significantly less prominent.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Agendum
Jaw surgery would probably make a wide nose worse but an overprojected one, like a nose who looks too big for the face it will definitely improve it to an amount you could not even need rhinoplasty anymore.

The mechanism behind that is that in a lefort 1 (upper jaw surgery) your are advancing the ANS forward so the tip of your nose get sucked in by the soft tissue of your upper jaw and is now significantly less prominent.
I see, would not a mustache create a similar effect?

Anyway I guess a bimax + genioplasty is indeed superior to rhinoplasty + beardmaxxing, just like Leg lengthening mogs yoga + lower body gymmaxing but unless you have a chewing problem or you are too short for even geomaxxing to work I think these options are a little overkill won't you agree

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Went from 0 smv to prime women, to 0 smv to prime women

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
100% native American therefore I mog

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-153758~2.png
    Screenshot_20220223-153758~2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
I see, would not a mustache create a similar effect?

Anyway I guess a bimax + genioplasty is indeed superior to rhinoplasty + beardmaxxing, just like Leg lengthening mogs yoga + lower body gymmaxing but unless you have a chewing problem or you are too short for even geomaxxing to work I think these options are a little overkill won't you agree

Often people with environmentally fucked up jaws and so the one who really needs bimax have skeletal bite issues like class II (Overbite) or class III (Underbite, but that one is more genetic tbh).

Your bite being currently fine doesn't always means your skeletal bite is as good, teeth can automatically compensate for recessed jaw and often people are getting braces with rubber bands/extractions to camouflage their skeletal bad bite, so they end up with class I teeth despite their recessed jaws.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Agendum
Went from 0 smv to prime women, to 0 smv to prime women
He would slay Cambodian prime women by using JBW

Often people with environmentally fucked up jaws and so the one who really needs bimax have skeletal bite issues like class II (Overbite) or class III (Underbite, but that one is more genetic tbh).

Your bite being currently fine doesn't always means your skeletal bite is as good, teeth can automatically compensate for recessed jaw and often people are getting braces with rubber bands/extractions to camouflage their skeletal bad bite..
Interesting, btw what are these chains in the upper jaw?

Maxresdefault

How much time is the recovery time, chances of infection from such a massive surgery?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

Your bite being currently fine doesn't always means your skeletal bite is as good, teeth can automatically compensate for recessed jaw and often people are getting braces with rubber bands/extractions to camouflage their skeletal bad bite, so they end up with class I teeth despite their recessed jaws.
extremely based and true I am getting BSSO hopefully for this

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
grow some balls
I mean if I can ascend using less invasive means why not take that option instead?

Also, what if you develop some asymmetry because a human mistake? aren't you mega fucked then? nose is pretty malleable so who the fuck cares even if it goes wrong, just do it again, a fucking elbow to the face while playing basketball is already a rhino lol

I mean if I can ascend using less invasive means why not take that option instead?

Also, what if you develop some asymmetry because a human mistake? aren't you mega fucked then? nose is pretty malleable so who the fuck cares even if it goes wrong, just do it again, a fucking elbow to the face while playing basketball is already a rhino lol
Again, grow some balls and fix your failos u can cope with muh rhino and beard but u will never ascend a PSL point with any of those unless ur severely deformed

Again, grow some balls and fix your failos u can cope with muh rhino and beard but u will never ascend a PSL point with any of those unless ur severely deformed
muh psl, nigga no one IRL thinks in that way, the social circle of humans is only about 150 people, so the normal ranking system is good enough even for prime females (as long as they are not stacies I guess (that being said it could work under arranged marriage settings))

I have seen teenagers in latin america settling for less than my OP example

Tinder is not real life

• +1
Reactions: socrates^
muh psl, nigga no one IRL thinks in that way, the social circle of humans is only about 150 people, so the normal ranking system is good enough even for prime females (as long as they are not stacies I guess (that being said it could work under arranged marriage settings))

I have seen teenagers in latin america settling for less than my OP example

TInder is not real life
Accurate username(y)