Gentech Laboratory: Fake Gear : DO NOT USE THEM

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Underground Lab : Gentech Laboratory
Representatives Name : Gary

I am creating this to share my experience to protect all all steroid users who have searched for Gentech products.

I Contacted Gary who is the official distributor of Gentech requesting to purchase Primobolan , he informed me they have it in stock and i purchased 2.

20201128 202721

20201128 074227

I began injecting this 350mg a week ( a moderate dose for Primo) and began experiencing side effects . BLOATING, GYNO, PUFFY FACE.
I raised this with Gary who ignored my messages for several days even though he guarantees a 24 hour reply window.

I sent the samples to janoshik Lab and the results came back.

IT WAS NOT PRIMOBOLAN I WAS SOLD IT WAS TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

20201127 163958

What annoyed me about the entire experience was that Gary complete lack of empathy. He did not seem shocked nor did he care and stated "it is what it is"

1. He victim blamed me and said i should of done my research and ignored my messages
2. Gaslighted me by stating i didnt what i was talking about.
3. Tried to pass the blame onto other parties
4. Offered no real resolution to the matter

proof of the above

Screenshot 20201128 073356 Gmail

TLDR : i baught primobolan from Gary the distributor for Gentech which was actually testosterone Propionate from lab results.

THE DANGERS OF SELLING FAKE GEAR CANNOT BE IGNORED AND THIS PRACTICE MUST BE STAMPED OUT.

I am now treating the side effects of this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, 189, Deleted member 9568 and 20 others
damn that dude is a scumbag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others

I am creating this to share my experience to protect all all steroid users who have searched for Gentech products.

I Contacted Gary who is the official distributor of Gentech requesting to purchase Primobolan , he informed me they have it in stock and i purchased 2.

View attachment 838156

View attachment 838157
I began injecting this 350mg a week ( a moderate dose for Primo) and began experiencing side effects . BLOATING, GYNO, PUFFY FACE.
I raised this with Gary who ignored my messages for several days even though he guarantees a 24 hour reply window.

View attachment 838158

What annoyed me about the entire experience was that Gary complete lack of empathy. He did not seem shocked nor did he care and stated "it is what it is"

1. He victim blamed me and said i should of done my research and ignored my messages

proof of the above

View attachment 838159

TLDR : i baught primobolan from Gary the distributor for Gentech which was actually testosterone Propionate from lab results.

THE DANGERS OF SELLING FAKE GEAR CANNOT BE IGNORED AND THIS PRACTICE MUST BE STAMPED OUT.

There is no need to respond but to help anyone who searches for Gentech products.
what a dickhead you can tell he is been used to this

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262

View attachment 838156

View attachment 838157

View attachment 838158

proof of the above

View attachment 838159

Primobolan is extremely hard to get nowadays and only some pharmacies in 3rd world countried have it

• +1
@Gazzamogga gary you're doing some nasty shit, don't you :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Gaia262
Report that nigga to the police

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, EdwardCullen, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
Report that nigga to the police

Legit want to smash his skull in, as i am recovering from the side effects of this. I am done with injecting steroids.

I am going to stick to small dosage of anavar only.

He probably gets off selling women testosterone as they usually buy Primobolan. Fucked up world we live in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Mouthbreath and bruh3610
should post on other roid forums too

what was the process of getting the purity test from Janoshik labs like? the huge amt of bunk shit makes testing everything u order seem like a smart idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
should post on other roid forums too

what was the process of getting the purity test from Janoshik labs like? the huge amt of bunk shit makes testing everything u order seem like a smart idea

Yup also posted on meso forums will post on others too.

You can drop Jano an email and you discuss what you would like tested (oil/tablets), he sends you a payment link its like £75 then he sends you the address to post it to (Czech Republic). Turn around is quite quick aswell.

He is an active member on meso forum. So you can research him there

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Legit want to smash his skull in, as i am recovering from the side effects of this. I am done with injecting steroids.

I am going to stick to small dosage of anavar only.

He probably gets off selling women testosterone as they usually buy Primobolan. Fucked up world we live in.
In all honesty, at least u didn’t get price scammed. The 35£ “Primo” he sold is the same price as test prop

• +1
What an utter piece of shit. Hope he will get out of his car one day get get a bullet to the head. That shit happens.

• +1
Yup also posted on meso forums
whats this? a roid forum for UGL ? can you link it?
also can you please send me a link to ugl/roid forums you use? im doing extensive research rn before i roid and want to know exactly what im puttin in my body....

whats this? a roid forum for UGL ? can you link it?
also can you please send me a link to ugl/roid forums you use? im doing extensive research rn before i roid and want to know exactly what im puttin in my body....