Genuine advice from a truecel, for truecels

IncelsBraincels

IncelsBraincels

I have died everyday waiting for you
If you're like me who is not only a virgin, but also a NEET with no friends, this is for you.

1. Speak when you are spoken to - save yourself from the embarrassment of getting ignored. Don't devolve conversations into small talk, only speak about the topic at hand, then close the conversation once you or the person you are talking to is satisfied.

2. Keep expectations low - If you're a friendless NEET virgin, chances are you will also be very unlucky so don't jinx a possibly successful outcome by overthinking.

3. Give up on large social groups - This mostly applies to your hobbies, like video games and music. They will never accept you for who you are.

4. Treat women like you treat males, or treat all people as a singular entity - This might sound pretentious but this is how I (almost) got rid of my desire for women. Romantic relationship with a woman just won't happen if you're a truecel.

5. Keep on living - This is the most important advice. Suicide is not an option, unfortunately, you still have to keep your pride. When you die people will be relieved. Don't give them that. Don't give them the satisfcation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, smvmaxxertilllate, Deleted member 15164 and 2 others
I am truecel and agree

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Bro, ur post’s enough to make a grown man cry

U seem like a good guy, I hope u find friends or/and a gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and smvmaxxertilllate
It saddens me that you had enough bad experiences in life to resort to this. Im sorry brocel :feelswhy::feelswhy:. I don't think I'm a trucel but I'm not good-looking and have slowly realized that unattractive people are important to no one. :feelswhy:

• +1
If you're like me who is not only a virgin, but also a NEET with no friends, this is for you.

1. Speak when you are spoken to - save yourself from the embarrassment of getting ignored. Don't devolve conversations into small talk, only speak about the topic at hand, then close the conversation once you or the person you are talking to is satisfied.

2. Keep expectations low - If you're a friendless NEET virgin, chances are you will also be very unlucky so don't jinx a possibly successful outcome by overthinking.

3. Give up on large social groups - This mostly applies to your hobbies, like video games and music. They will never accept you for who you are.

4. Treat women like you treat males, or treat all people as a singular entity - This might sound pretentious but this is how I (almost) got rid of my desire for women. Romantic relationship with a woman just won't happen if you're a truecel.

5. Keep on living - This is the most important advice. Suicide is not an option, unfortunately, you still have to keep your pride. When you die people will be relieved. Don't give them that. Don't give them the satisfcation
I dont agree with the last two. revised version
4. r*pe max (in minecraft)
5. rope or cope

• JFL