Genuine advice needed from Long distance relationship cels

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Met some girl on Tinder from Brazil and we vibed really quick and we're texting and facetiming for hours everyday since, 6 days in total now. She's extremely sexy, sweet and right-wing leaning (literally got fired for not wanting to teach LGBT propaganda to her children as she's a kindergarten teacher). Has a soothing feminine voice, can cook and is super caring. Very smart and mature for her age too (20, im 27), cause she had a rough time growing up poor with divorced parents.

I'm like 25 cm taller than her, so that's a bonus too. We joke around about how our kids will look like Chico and Jordan. She said he wanted to have 4 kids jfl.

After she finishes last year of college she'll come to the Netherlands to work.

She told me she had 2 boyfriends when she was like 15 and 16 and had sex with them even though she's devout Christian (she got engaged with one of them). Her mom called her a whore for that so at least based mom jfl.
But now she wants to wait until marriage. She said something like yeah if we're dating for a month or two and become gf/gf, I just get wanna married in a year too then, live together and have children right after. I can understand 3 months without going fit sex when going into LTR, but possibly a year to two years.. idk that's a big risk.

This is kind of rare here in the Netherlands, usually people start to live together and then get married and have kids. Though I've seen the opposite more in the Balkan.

In an ideal world I wouldn't mind waiting a year, but I'm afraid a tall Dutch Chad will swoop her away when she comes here :blackpill: and I spent a year of my time wasted. Though she said soul is what's attracts here, no matter beauty and height (but we all know reality of the :blackpill:). I even said I was only 150cm to tease her and from her face she didn't seem to mind, she just said, that's fine I don't care.

There's no point in me going to Brazil right now because 1. It's a shit dangerous country , 2. I wouldn't get to have sex with her anyway.

Am I cooked? If it wasn't for her going to work in the Netherlands next year I would have made it clear that it's just not feasible.

Any LDRcels with experience? :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
Break up, long distance is stupid dude

• +1
Reactions: Blonde, HTNcutecel, Jonnyboi and 2 others
i am suprised that ive read all of that , there's a big chance that's she's just playing with you , why she would date someone 7 years older than her , and you are 27 and still single so i guess you're not that attractive to her
but still she may loves you or idk man just take the bet you will be single anyway if you refuse her and there's a big change you will die single too

Break up and kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
hey brother, this is one of the most non nt forums on the planet and a really bad place to ask for advice. I'm in a LDR but we were already dating when she moved. LDR's are pretty fucking retarded honestly and the only reason we are trying is because breaking up was too sad when she left. The problem with starting a relationship long distance is you have literally no idea if you will even get along when you do live together. Already talking about marriage is jumping the gun in a pretty big way and makes the whole thing feel strange and makes me not trust her. Her saying she will only fuck you after the marriage makes me even more concerned. She is either very immature or possibly manipulative I can't say without more context.

I'd be careful, I know it's not what you wanna hear but seriously watch out for yourself above everything, there are millions of attractive great women out there.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
i am suprised that ive read all of that , there's a big chance that's she's just playing with you , why she would date someone 7 years older than her , and you are 27 and still single so i guess you're not that attractive to her
but still she may loves you or idk man just take the bet you will be single anyway if you refuse her and there's a big change you will die single too
I asked her about age diff, it's not a problem. Colleague of mine is 29 also dating a 21yo.
My grandfather is 11 years olde than my grandmom, and she was only 15 back then. As for attractiveness, she flirts with me all the time, said I looked like a Jordan :lul:
hey brother, this is one of the most non nt forums on the planet and a really bad place to ask for advice. I'm in a LDR but we were already dating when she moved. LDR's are pretty fucking retarded honestly and the only reason we are trying is because breaking up was too sad when she left. The problem with starting a relationship long distance is you have literally no idea if you will even get along when you do live together. Already talking about marriage is jumping the gun in a pretty big way and makes the whole thing feel strange and makes me not trust her. Her saying she will only fuck you after the marriage makes me even more concerned. She is either very immature or possibly manipulative I can't say without more context.

I'd be careful, I know it's not what you wanna hear but seriously watch out for yourself above everything, there are millions of attractive great women out there.
Thanks for the valuable advice. She didn't say that exactly, I was teasing her, come on at least a couple of times before marriage to see if we have some sexual chemistry, God would forgive us once we get married. And she smiled, "Maybe 😉"