Genuine empathy is a rare personality trait

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
There are very, very few people out there who can unironically put themselves into other people' shoes, let alone give a shit. Selfishness and narcissism are the de-facto normie traits. This is also why politics is such an utter shitshow and why normies are so resistant to the blackpill.

Fuck normies tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, thugmaxxer2, ElTruecel and 21 others
Yes but empathy is useless

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, spermium, piec and 2 others
It happens when you're being yourself

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Yes but empathy is useless
If you define empathy as being a braindead 'I must help everyone' retard then yes it's useless. However, for the purposes of having basic social literacy, at least some empathy is required. You can't make sense of the world around you, or have deep and meaningful opinions on anything, if literally your entire way of viewing the world begins and ends with yourself, which is why sociopaths are so unpopular.

EDIT: Note how I said 'sociopaths' and not 'psychopaths', which is different.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda, EzikoIsHere, Deleted member 31457 and 4 others
empathy is cucked

most people would feel bad after scamming someone so i disagree

@disillusioned at it again, drilling into our heads the absurdity and the pettiness of the normie.

It is essential.

Some normies have empathy and other qua “human” traits… but sadly they are are carried by the strong overwhelming raping current of normieism and succumb to the hivemind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and disillusioned
There are very, very few people out there who can unironically put themselves into other people' shoes, let alone give a shit. Selfishness and narcissism are the de-facto normie traits. This is also why politics is such an utter shitshow and why normies are so resistant to the blackpill.

Fuck normies tbh.
What about suffering? I have suffered a lot because of my chronic health problems, and I feel that I have become a completely different person. More empathetic to others because I know what it feels like to be in hell.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
I only show genuine empathy towards family, sick/handicapped people and some animals suffering that humans can relate to, such as mammals.

most people would feel bad after scamming someone so i disagree
lol no they wouldn't.

What about suffering? I have suffered a lot because of my chronic health problems, and I feel that I have become a completely different person. More empathetic to others because I know what it feels like to be in hell.
Suffering just makes most people angry and bitter.

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Suffering just makes most people angry and bitter.
True. I think I might have been genetically predisposed to it based on past experiences feeling sympthaty for obese people lol. Weird, I know.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
I always think about it.

Empathy is rare, very few people try to put themselves into other people's shoes, like you said.

That explains why so many of my bullies were people that wouldn't bully me if they had common sense/empathy, since most were part of racial/ethnic/cultural groups that were/are marginalized in society, how can you be a bully when yourself is part of a minority that suffers prejudice, shouldn't that make you more empathetic and not project into others the prejudice yourself suffer?

Lack of empathy also explains why many people bash Incels that "cry for being a virgin", since these people are not in the Incel's shoes, they don't know what it's like to be a sexual outcast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Idk how young rich people can be friends if all of them are narcissistic humans who like to brag on social media, what do they talk about?

Fuck normies tbh.
Weak trait, we're wired to compete within our own species, you're not supposed to have it.

Weak trait, we're wired to compete within our own species, you're not supposed to have it.
This is reductionist. Empathy isn't just about 'feeling sorry' for people, it's about actually understanding them. A massive part of the reason Western democracy is totally dysfunctional is because 90% of the sheeple are utterly uninterested in speculating about the views/motives of other people, instead seeing themselves as 'victims' and everyone else as a piece of shit that is out to get them.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I always think about it.

Empathy is rare, very few people try to put themselves into other people's shoes, like you said.

That explains why so many of my bullies were people that wouldn't bully me if they had common sense/empathy, since most were part of racial/ethnic/cultural groups that were/are marginalized in society, how can you be a bully when yourself is part of a minority that suffers prejudice, shouldn't that make you more empathetic and not project into others the prejudice yourself suffer?

Lack of empathy also explains why many people bash Incels that "cry for being a virgin", since these people are not in the Incel's shoes, they don't know what it's like to be a sexual outcast.
Yeah I agree. The worst part of not fulfilling romantic goals is your friends saying “hows the ladies?” And you never have news which makes you feel like a loser but you can’t expect empathy lmao

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
Ive also always felt this feeling that im the only person alive with empathy. But I have empathy but not to black or brown people

Ive also always felt this feeling that im the only person alive with empathy. But I have empathy but not to black or brown people
You can’t say this then contradict yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus
im machiavelistic

I'm an empath, many confuse empathy with sympathy.

it's about actually understanding them.
Idk nigga this results in two identical outcomes

1) They're retarded, so their low IQ issues are not worth brain energy to be considered

2) it's over for them, so nothing matters, pointless to invest brain energy in something unchangeable

If the individual doesn't fall in either of these categories then they're self sabotaging and undeserving of any empathy.

So no need to care about others

I think about this thread a lot. Lack of empathy is the main thing that makes an NPC an NPC.

Maybe they are demoralised and/or in psychosis?

I remember seeing a video on how the CIA did experiments on how to put people into psychosis and then how to put entire populations into a state of psychosis or something like that.

EFFhXtZXYAcczsd

What do you think is the actual reason for them being like this? I think there's a lot of reasons. I do believe that health/nutrition is a big factor in that most people today and from the past few generations go their entire life consuming nothing that they would consume in nature and are never close to how healthy they should naturally be.

I think diet is primary and everything else is secondary.

Last edited:
i have it, but i also want to curb stomp people who annoy me. duality of man type shit innit

I think about this thread a lot. Lack of empathy is the main thing that makes an NPC an NPC.

Maybe they are demoralised and/or in psychosis?

I remember seeing a video on how the CIA did experiments on how to put people into psychosis and then how to put entire populations into a state of psychosis or something like that.

View attachment 3098724

What do you think is the actual reason for them being like this? I think there's a lot of reasons. I do believe that health/nutrition is a big factor in that most people today and from the past few generations go their entire life consuming nothing that they would consume in nature and are never close to how healthy they should naturally be.

I think diet is primary and everything else is secondary.

it's genetic tbh. for the past century or so humans have selected for having those npc traits

• +1
Reactions: Sven
Maybe they are demoralised and/or in psychosis
no it's iq, the lower the iq the lower the ability for abstract thought, putting yourself in someone's shoes require some level abstract thought, inversly, the higher the iq the more sensible, this is why animals and too low iq people don't have moral worth (they aren't equal) since they aren't capable of empathy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Yes and I hate it, it’s a really bad thing

it's genetic tbh. for the past century or so humans have selected for having those npc traits
Ye it's unnatural selection tho. Basically the worst ppl reproducing with the worst traits. Birth control for example makes the user more attracted to feminine men and also affects offspring.

All the good people end up in prison or are whacked. There were times in history where they killed people who weren't religious aka normal people. Society is upside down all the good people are punished and all the feeble minded brainwashed slaves are rewarded for being good little goys.

naw if you've seen some like genuinely low iq or delayed people they display pretty honest emotions and are usually empathetic, but for the general population probably rare

It is believed that people with SOUL have empathy