Genuine Question about size?

phillips

phillips

Iron
Is all hope lost at 5.9 inches?

I heard girth is more important. 5-6 inches is average and is considered good enough, because any longer and it hurts the girl's cervix or something. Maybe coping but just something I read.

I heard girth is more important. 5-6 inches is average and is considered good enough, because any longer and it hurts the girl's cervix or something. Maybe coping but just something I read.
5-6 inches average is an overestimate. It's below 5 usually around 4.5. I have a 5 inch girth cock and my girlfriends that have seen it commented on the thickness. They wouldn't say that if it were the average.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
5.9 is a good length, especially if you have the girth. I believe most girls would be completely satisfied with it unless you have a pencil dick or you're chasing whores/size queens.

5-6 inches average is an overestimate. It's below 5 usually around 4.5. I have a 5 inch girth cock and my girlfriends that have seen it commented on the thickness. They wouldn't say that if it were the average.
This is basically me but BBC addicted .org users think 5 inch girth is too small jfl

This is basically me but BBC addicted .org users think 5 inch girth is too small jfl
Lol 5 inch girth is indeed small, any girl who had 5 and 6 inch will tell you what a world of difference it is. Coming from a 6 inch brah

• JFL
Lol 5 inch girth is indeed small, any girl who had 5 and 6 inch will tell you what a world of difference it is. Coming from a 6 inch brah
Either you're measuring incorrectly or you're another larping cuck jfl. Either way, 5 for girth isn't small at all

Attachments

• 44BFBCC1-381A-4218-912D-11B9BC129158.jpeg
    44BFBCC1-381A-4218-912D-11B9BC129158.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
Cut the cope
Cope? The majority of women being fine with average sized dicks at 4.5 inches and 5? Go touch grass and go outside jfl. You act like every woman wants/can take a 6 inch girth cock, if that was the case 6 inch girth would be more common as we evolved, but it's not.

Cope? The majority of women being fine with average sized dicks at 4.5 inches and 5? Go touch grass and go outside jfl. You act like every woman wants/can take a 6 inch girth cock, if that was the case 6 inch girth would be more common as we evolved, but it's not.
Hypergamy 2024, welcome to the party @Ecclesiastical

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
Nigga that means nothing jfl foids are dumb asf and can't judge size for shit.
I'm significantly smaller than your f̶a̶k̶e̶ size yet I've gotten comments like this

Screenshot 20240317 025745 Messages

I guess this means that I have a 8x6 BBC :feelskek:

Nigga that means nothing jfl foids are dumb asf and can't judge size for shit.
I'm significantly smaller than your f̶a̶k̶e̶ size yet I've gotten comments like this

View attachment 2804667

I guess this means that I have a 8x6 BBC :feelskek:
He's a larper. I have a 5.5 length 5 inch girth but I've also gotten similar comments when I used to sext sluts.

• +1
Do you seriously think all the chads out there banging whores have 5 and 6 inch girth? It's rare to have a penis that thick.
Fr these dudes have no common sense. Its crazy how almost every study on this shows that 5-6 is the average yet somehow every .org user is 7x6 minimum jfl

Fr these dudes have no common sense. Its crazy how almost every study on this shows that 5-6 is the average yet somehow every .org user is 7x6 minimum jfl
If you don't have 24 inch horse cock it's over for you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you don't even need studies for that fucking shit it's common sense. If 4-5 was small then it would be considered small by the majority of women. These niggas were brainwashed by their boyfriend's bbc.

• JFL