GENUINE QUESTION: Do chadlite+ get depressed? Is life really that good just cause of superior looks?

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Autismcel
why would they not get depressed wtf type of question is this

My mother just fucking died of cancer and my fathers an alcoholic

Oh I have nice zygos it’s fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked, hekch, halloweed and 5 others
I'm HTN, good-looking enough to get cold-approached and blow up on social media due to my looks, being falsely accused of rape and having my life ruined by my crazy ex combined with abusive parents almost had me dead

I'm sure god awful situations that induce depression and what not can happen to CL+

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, sportsmogger, Alexios and 2 others
No chadlites+ on larpingdalits.org so impossible to know

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YungTrappa and StarvedEpi
yes but only because of shit like their family members dying or a bad breakup

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I know you sort of what you are feeling and its completely false. THERE IS NO CORRELATION LOOKS AGAINST HAPPINESS... unless ur subhuman but thats a different matter. Look at vasily, true apollo killed himself, looks arent everything 🤷‍♀️

Depends on your definition of "Chadlites"

Lookism used to advocate for "LMS"

Looks, money, and status. So to be a Chad you'd have to do well in all 3. That being said I highly doubt anyone can ever get depressed being rich and good looking. Life would just be too nice for them.

Now if all a guy had was looks, he would likely be depressed. Because being broke handicaps you in a way I don't think anyone can truly be happy. But only have L in the LMS would disqualify you from being a Chad, even if you were one, genetically.

I'm HTN, good-looking enough to get cold-approached and blow up on social media due to my looks, being falsely accused of rape and having my life ruined by my crazy ex combined with abusive parents almost had me dead

I'm sure god awful situations that induce depression and what not can happen to CL+
Real HTN+ is immune to accusations.

What do you define as a cold approach

search up what happened to haruma miura and vasily stepanov. there's your answer.