revivles
Gold
- Joined
- Aug 15, 2026
- Posts
- 899
- Reputation
- 533
Why do Wasian women look better than Wasian men and why do Mulatta women look better than Mulatto men
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ur always first to my threadsthis nigger again
somehow, i wish not toUr always first to my threads
tf is wasianWhy do Wasian women look better than Wasian men and why do Mulatta women look better than Mulatto men
You’re obsessed with me and everything I post, please leave me alonesomehow, i wish not to
White and asian mixtf is wasian
They all look shitWhy do Wasian women look better than Wasian men and why do Mulatta women look better than Mulatto men
u wishYou’re obsessed with me and everything I post, please leave me alone
How? Im guessing you haven’t seen anyThey all look shit
I don’t take orders from niggersu wish
kill yourself