Genuinely considering blasting at 16

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
always had sub 500 test levels and can’t put on any muscle.

Been eating >1600 calories for 2 months and still have belly fat. Every time I eat I only gain fat jfl.

Have to stop coping with gymcelling if I have low T + 17” Bidelt.

I’m now running 15mg ac262 for 8 weeks to maybe get better androgens and bone mass but after that it’s TRT or death.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Throw away the ac262, losing fat takes time, some areas have more fat stored and will take longer to get rid off.
Cut down for a few more months, then lean bulk and eat at least 150g of protein a day, you might not be tracking accurately rn.

I'm not gonna promote anything but I hopped on testosterone at 17 and I'm turning 19 later this year.
I gained 23kg within a few months from 500mg testosterone enanthate for a blast of 16 weeks then went on to cruise for a few more.
I gained significant amounts of mass and other positives, became wide as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
always had sub 500 test levels and can’t put on any muscle.

Been eating >1600 calories for 2 months and still have belly fat. Every time I eat I only gain fat jfl.

Have to stop coping with gymcelling if I have low T + 17” Bidelt.

I’m now running 15mg ac262 for 8 weeks to maybe get better androgens and bone mass but after that it’s TRT or death.
But eating clean foods and accurately tracking calories and protein and getting a 150g+ protein intake, getting good sleep 8+ hours, and actually applying progressive overload during your training will make a lot of difference.

Throw away the ac262, losing fat takes time, some areas have more fat stored and will take longer to get rid off.
Cut down for a few more months, then lean bulk and eat at least 150g of protein a day, you might not be tracking accurately rn.

I'm not gonna promote anything but I hopped on testosterone at 17 and I'm turning 19 later this year.
I gained 23kg within a few months from 500mg testosterone enanthate for a blast of 16 weeks then went on to cruise for a few more.
I gained significant amounts of mass and other positives, became wide as fuck.
Bro I’m 155lbs at 185cm and 10% bf but only have fat on my love handles and hips. Test is the only fix. I’ve had sub levels for years which says it all. I’ve eaten less than 1000 calories for 2 weeks. (Went from 170lbs to 155 in 1.5 months

Did your bones grow? I had bad childhood hormone wise and shit bones

But eating clean foods and accurately tracking calories and protein and getting a 150g+ protein intake, getting good sleep 8+ hours, and actually applying progressive overload during your training will make a lot of difference.
I’ve done that for years. Jewchems are descending me.

Bro I’m 155lbs at 185cm and 10% bf but only have fat on my love handles and hips. Test is the only fix. I’ve had sub levels for years which says it all. I’ve eaten less than 1000 calories for 2 weeks. (Went from 170lbs to 155 in 1.5 months

Did your bones grow? I had bad childhood hormone wise and shit bones
Your fat distribution will improve soon, you’re 16. But you’re def not 10% bodyfat if you have noticeable fat around your hips bro.

I’m not sure if my bones grew but I think so, my width exploded and my face went from boy to man. But testosterone improves bone mass and density so it will improve for sure.

I’ve done that for years. Jewchems are descending me.
Never take Sarms or serms or other research chemicals. If you’re gonna use something take testosterone. It will do 100x more for you in terms of benefits and basically 0 negatives besides being careful with your balls.

Never take Sarms or serms or other research chemicals. If you’re gonna use something take testosterone. It will do 100x more for you in terms of benefits and basically 0 negatives besides being careful with your balls.
only use serms in harsh scenarios such as PCT or reversing gyno.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Your fat distribution will improve soon, you’re 16. But you’re def not 10% bodyfat if you have noticeable fat around your hips bro.

I’m not sure if my bones grew but I think so, my width exploded and my face went from boy to man. But testosterone improves bone mass and density so it will improve for sure.
I can see my abs but have shit loads of fat on my sides making me look wide hipped

Damn. Is it worth cruising for life? I didn’t wanna take anything suppressive so I’m just on AC & DHEA, but thinking of just cruising test for 10 years or so