Genuinely over for ethnics

S1d456

S1d456

Solstice
I went to the gym with my buddy i usually facially mog most manlets and gymcels despite being a curry and get appraoched my foids my age to go to parties n shit because it was a community high school gym. then this 19 year old north atlandid 6 5 terramogger (very rare in the uk) wanted to work out with me i got so fucking mad i wanted to pull his fucking guts out hes literally bonesless asf and got this shitiest harmony but he pheno mogged me and heightmogged me to oblivion ( im not used to getting heightmogged)
. he looked smthing like this JFL, no one issafe from the phenomog its fucking brootal:feelswhy::feelswhy: I wish i can just get a race transplant i wish i wasnt born a inferior curry fuck my life even chadpreets get mogged by pheno ITS OVER

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, WatermelonLover and 5'7 zoomer
I went to the gym with my buddy i usually facially mog most manlets and gymcels despite being a curry and get appraoched my foids my age to go to parties n shit because it was a community high school gym. then this 19 year old north atlandid 6 5 terramogger (very rare in the uk) wanted to work out with me i got so fucking mad i wanted to pull his fucking guts out hes literally bonesless asf and got this shitiest harmony but he pheno mogged me and heightmogged me to oblivion ( im not used to getting heightmogged) View attachment 3003756. he looked smthing like this JFL, no one issafe from the phenomog its fucking brootal:feelswhy::feelswhy: I wish i can just get a race transplant i wish i wasnt born a inferior curry fuck my life even chadpreets get mogged by pheno ITS OVER
IMG 4872

being a low inhib indian at the party is legit

white brah will keep an eye on you so u have them as your security guard

they will also notice when white women approach u and try to prevent the white women from touching u

security guard theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and S1d456

being a low inhib indian at the party is legit

white brah will keep an eye on you so u have them as your security guard

they will also notice when white women approach u and try to prevent the white women from touching u

security guard theory
lmao never experienced this till now high iq theory tbh:forcedsmile: fuark i hate my pheno man i was born into an abomination of a race truly over

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
lmao never experienced this till now high iq theory tbh:forcedsmile: fuark i hate my pheno man i was born into an abomination of a race truly over
brutal but legit take over for indian brahs

• Hmm...
Reactions: S1d456
brutal but legit take over for indian brahs
only tall n good looking indians tho the averaeg indian == fucking subhuman here literally

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald and boss8055